Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In every state, there's people by this name. They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake."

Sorry if this has already been discussed - You all are WAY too fast. It is on thread 27, page 6, (can't remember who posted the transcript, but thanks!) Cindy's statement from the LK show about the car...

Why does Cindy say "not drive it into some lake" and then state that her daughter is not a murderer? Why bring a lake into the discussion at all? Why would she believe that her daughter is not "dumb enough" to "drive it (the car) into some lake?

Slip of the tongue?

Benefit for Caylee?? Oh hell no!!! That's bail money! These people are unreal!!

HOW ABOUT STOP THE PARTYING AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good Gawd! Partying is what got you people in this mess in the first place!

It sure did, didn't it! *sigh*

Benefit for Caylee?? Oh hell no!!! That's bail money! These people are unreal!!

HOW ABOUT STOP THE PARTYING AND LOOK FOR CAYLEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good Gawd! Partying is what got you people in this mess in the first place!

not if its help by the kid finder group. then the funds will be distributed properly. you can't discount all fund raisers as being for her bail.. although be careful if you donate.. that I agree find out who is running it. ein # for tax purposes should answer that

You do not know what Cindy has told LE. Obstruction would be what she has so far told LE .

I feel safe in saying she has not told them anything. If they were trying to help the le, we would not have alot of these conflicting stories we have now. There is part of me that holds on to a thin ray of hope that Cindy is working with the le and that is why she is looking like such an idiot. But I also know that as hard as it is to think the worst....thats probably what happened. Cindy and George know better than any of us what Casey is capable of. Help the le and quit protecting their daughter is what they need to do.

"In every state, there's people by this name. They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake."

Sorry if this has already been discussed - You all are WAY too fast. It is on thread 27, page 6, (can't remember who posted the transcript, but thanks!) Cindy's statement from the LK show about the car...

Why does Cindy say "not drive it into some lake" and then state that her daughter is not a murderer? Why bring a lake into the discussion at all? Why would she believe that her daughter is not "dumb enough" to "drive it (the car) into some lake?

Slip of the tongue?

A reference to Susan Smith I think.

Did I miss something -- what kind of a "client" would anyone have been? Please share your thoughts on that one!

Did I miss something -- what kind of a "client" would anyone have been? Please share your thoughts on that one!

If you follow the quotes back, someone posted that someone on myspace had a picture that said that, then someone else said she may have been a hooker, ahem "call girl".

I think the kid is suggesting that she is a drug dealer or hooker. or, marshal is up to some no-good work and is claiming he worked for the judge?

Still catching up here, but had to stop and ask if anyone can recognize the guy sitting on the couch in the background in this pic? Also, the arm in the pic is a males arm.
Sorry if someone has already asked this!

Here you go....

n24702745_32135365_2353.jpg
[/IMG]

A Benefit will be held for Missing 3 Year Old
Caylee Marie Anthony.
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee’s Mobile Billboard,

Chance to get your Picture Taken with the “Hooter” Girls And More!
WTH!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee’s Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee.:bang::bang::bang: All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

When:
Friday August 1st 2008
From 4pm to Midnight

Aaron Forsman 386-801-9517
perfectdj@cfl.rr.com
Dan Clark 386-253-FAST (3278)
dclark@speedparkdaytona.com
More Info: www. perfectdj. biz

Hooter girls??

What is this? A party?

GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE, FGS!!:mad::mad::mad:

maybe,... I don't know if this actually knows her or not. But he is the one that left that obsenity riddled comment to one of her friends.
could she have been selling drugs for him? Or maybe a call girl type of thing?
Makes you wonder,..

JMO

can't think of her name but like the girl to the congressmen?? hmm... not so sure who knows anymore. but I think these guys maybe partied w her a lot according to pics, maye do know her job but probably don't know anything about caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500