Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look like a birthmark or a bruise?

QUOTE]

I thought it could be a birthmark..
I did come across another pic of caylee that I wondered about..
I found this pic on the "caylee is missing" facebook group..It was uploaded by Ricardo..
I noticed a mark under her eye..Wasnt there a report a while back about someone giving LE a cell phone pic that showed a mark under caylee's eye or on her cheek? correct me if I am wrong..
Not saying this is that photo...but there does appear to be a mark under her eye in this one ...atleast to me..what do you think?

n24702745_32135365_2353.jpg

Still catching up here, but had to stop and ask if anyone can recognize the guy sitting on the couch in the background in this pic? Also, the arm in the pic is a males arm.
Sorry if someone has already asked this!

What they need to be doing is ORGANIZING A SEARCH - this angel HAS TO BE FOUND - one way or the other. Benefits, raffles, etc. etc. is pretty lame when you still don't know where that POOR LITTLE VICTIM is !!!!!!!!

JUST MY SANE OPINION

Sorry but didn't he visit Casey in jail? That makes him worthy of adding to the players list IMO. How do you know he's an innocent bystander? Because he told you this? Not saying that he is lying, but IMO we need to keep an open mind here and not discount a piece of the puzzle JUST because he told you he wasn't involved, JMO!!!

Do as you please, I won't defend MYSELF to you or to anyone else.

http://www.perfectdj.biz/ - Check out the website

Speed Park Motorsports in Partnership with Perfect DJ Will be having a Benefit To raise Donations for the Search Efforts of Caylee Marie Anthony. Event Details are Posted Below and this Event is Open to the Public. In Attendance will be George and Cindy Anthony the Grandparents of Caylee as well as Uncle Lee. Kid Finders Network will be in attendance with their Mobile Billboard and doing Fingerprinting. If you or your Organization feel you can Offer Items to Our Raffle's or Would Like to Volunteer Please Contact One of the people below.

All Donations will be going to Kid Finders Network to Help Find Little Caylee Anthony.

Also Possibly Attending will be the Families of Trenton Duckett, Jessica Lunsford, Zachary Bernhardt, and Jennifer Kesse.

wow i need some coffee.
sorry.

So was is hawkins or hopkins she went out of town with?

Hawkins has nothing to do with nothing, IMO.

Casey made the claim about going out of town with him. He claims he's only run into Casey once in the last year. Now the Anthony's are telling him and his family he isn't the right Jeff Hopkins. As if their is another Jeff Hopkins that worked for Universal.

Hawkins has nothing to do with nothing, IMO.

Casey made the claim about going out of town with him. He claims he's only run into Casey once in the last year. Now the Anthony's are telling him and his family he isn't the right Jeff Hopkins. As if their is another Jeff Hopkins that worked for Universal.

I have read that. I was just confused on the name. Why does she have a photo of a hawkins then?

Sorry guys, I see you all are already noticing the guy on the couch I was asking about in my above post!!!!
LOL, I should read everything before I stop and post!!!!

On that Marshall guys' myspace there is a picture of Casey at the Bond Hearing with this under it:
"great, that judge was a client"

the guy kind of looks like he has a goatee...so there are at least two guys in the room, one on the couch and one right near Caylee...she looks happy though, like she has been there before.

On that Marshall guys' myspace there is a picture of Casey at the Bond Hearing with this under it:

just my opinion but I think this guy is one of those people who thinks everything is a conspiracy..He does have pics of casey but they are pics he shot off the tv..There are lots of other pics of people on tv too...News anchors and other news stories...viewing his comments from a bunch of different women, it appears he is harrassing them...something seems off about him (again just my opinion) and I got the feeling he just latched on to this case..I dont think he personally knows any of the players in this case

OMG guys!!!! I can't access MySpace at the moment, but this sounds scary!!!! Does this all look legit?? Any chance of a hoax? When did this person join MySpace?

Maybe a client of Casey's ???? Starnger things have happened I guess. Could some of her clients been LE's and that explains why she doesn't want to speak to them

WOW - this is something to think about. Does this by chance fall anywhere within your theory Mom?

I hardly think Cindy is innocent of obstruction....it is a valid law in the U.S. My statement is in no way on the same level as water boarding and the likes. We have laws like obstruction of justice for a reason, cases like this.

You do not know what Cindy has told LE. Obstruction would be what she has so far told LE .

Maybe a client of Casey's ???? Starnger things have happened I guess. Could some of her clients been LE's and that explains why she doesn't want to speak to them

maybe,... I don't know if this actually knows her or not. But he is the one that left that obsenity riddled comment to one of her friends.
could she have been selling drugs for him? Or maybe a call girl type of thing?
Makes you wonder,..

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members