Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the better sketch:

POI1.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html
Here is another one. :) No worries! Thanks for posting. You never know when we might miss something!

If I am offending any Native Americans, I apologize. I don't see them as different other than in their features. Half of my family is Native American. No one in Oklahoma is offended by it that I have ever known.

If your family is good with that, good for you. Truly. Not everyone lives in Oklahoma. I humbly feel we should be careful judging features that "resemble" a particular race. For all we know, this POI could be Jewish with long hair, German with long hair, or from the UK with long hair...

Big noses run in my family. Long hair as well. Chins and eyes... None means anyone if from one particular race. I think it should remain open in terms of the man that was described. IMVHO

Sorry! I think this might be old news to you super sleuthers!!!!

Some of us have spent the last 3 days hitting "refresh" every few seconds and simultaneously scanning alternate browser tabs for info :).
(And I'm supposed to be getting ready to move in 2 days. Not that I'm one of the super sleuths -- but I don't want to miss anything they post!)

THe topix board for Weleetka is hopping right now, tons of new posts in the last several minutes.

If your family is good with that, good for you. Truly. Not everyone lives in Oklahoma. I humbly feel we should be careful judging features that "resemble" a particular race. For all we know, this POI could be Jewish with long hair, German with long hair, or from the UK with long hair...

Big noses run in my family. Long hair as well. Chins and eyes... None means anyone if from one particular race. I think it should remain open in terms of the man that was described. IMVHO
The man is described as an American Indian by the witnesses and LE!! I think they would know. There are specific traits which lean more towards his Indian heritage which do include the shape of his nose, the size of his nose, the chin, and the hair. So I don't understand where you are going with this?

He is described as a 6-foot American Indian man, possibly having European heritage, about 35 years old, with long black hair pulled into a ponytail.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html

Some of us have spent the last 3 days hitting "refresh" every few seconds and simultaneously scanning alternate browser tabs for info :).
(And I'm supposed to be getting ready to move in 2 days. Not that I'm one of the super sleuths -- but I don't want to miss anything they post!)

LOL - me too!!

I am surprised you did not know about that gossip board. There is one for every town. Just type in your town name or the name of the town you want to look at and then click on the FORUMS and it will take you to the gossip section as I call it.

I don't know.... seems very strange that some guy just happens to stop on a country road and just happens to have two loaded weapons when two girls just happen to come walking alone and he shoots them multiple times.

Not seeing anything in topix very exciting tho. Just a bunch of talk about phelps and such. Am I missing something?

Data, many times sketches include heritage or race. I think this topic came up in the Stiles case because he looked something other than white to some. Nobody should feel offended when we are discussing a POI and all the possibilities involved in finding someone from a sketch. Hopefully you aren't, as I know it's not intended by anyone here. :blowkiss:

Not seeing anything in topix very exciting tho. Just a bunch of talk about phelps and such. Am I missing something?
No, your not missing anything but I keep reading there to hear the "local gossip" you never know what will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa