Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Lauren is the ONE that I have stated all along looks WAY too much like Caylee. I asked a few posts ago (different thread) if Lauren had a grown brother? Lauren looks SO much like Caylee (or vice versa) that I am wondering if Lauren has a brother , if HE could be Caylee's father? I may eb mistaen but I beleive a fellow poster posted that Lauren and JP were brother and sister. Can anyone substantiate that? If so, than that would be a good reason for Lauren to live with Jp at times. Also vey good reason for Lauren to be very close to Caylee and watch her often. Perhaps she knows that Caylee is her niece? Just a thought. What is Lauren;s last name? Anyone know?

yanknrebel

can someone please tell me how Jesus's mother was obtained saying that her name was this...Zenaida F. G
Zenaida G. O [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

This is from post number 25 on this thread.

On his o it says her name is different.

This what I had posted on the sawgrass apts thread. Sorry to repeat just wanted to see if anyone knew the answer. Because I was thinking that this is where she had to of gotton the name from.

Originally Posted by lisa0477
Well, I was looking back at the thread about the players in this case and that is where I saw the names. It said that she was Jesus's mother. I figured it must have been talked about. I have been trying to catch up on it all. To me Casey seems to pull things from her butt if you know what I mean. It's a little bit of truth, with a little bit of lies. Sometimes if we look at what she has said and keep it simple then maybe we can figure it out better. She seems to just say things so quickly without thinking much.

I went back to try and find where the info was posted that this was Jesus O's mother and in the obit. it says her name is O. so if we can find out how they found out this maybe it would clear things up for me.

Zenaida G
Zenaida G. O[ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. O M [ died auto accident May 8,2007]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812 (post #25)

obit link
http://www.newcomernet.com/obituarie...1&Source=value

Jesus myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

Olga O is Jesus' mother
Either Jesus or father had a court case
against a Zenaida F.G

Olga O is Jesus' mother
against a Zenaida F.G

Thank you! Where did you find that? Do you know what it was about? IF there is a thread on this, please tell me. I couldn't find one, but will continue looking.

Olga O is Jesus' mother
against a Zenaida F-G

Actually the woman being sued by Jesus Ortiz was named
Zenaida G-R

I think the info is on the Orange County Jail thread
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

No one knows if they are one & the same
Jesus or Zenaida...Maybe just a big coincidence.
Jesus' mother IS named Olga

From Topix.com:
The Public Records of the Orange County Clerk of Courts reveal the following information: Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus O and a Zenaida F R- type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate),
a Jesus E. O, Deceased: Olga J M, Beneficiary: Jesus A. O, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan W C. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood.

Thanks a bunch for that. If the Anthony family said that he was the father, then to me she must of heard this name Zenaida from this. Casey obviously knew Jesus, so it is not to far fetched to think this is where the name came from.

I hate to drop another name but who is Lauren and where is she? All I know is this: Cindy said Caseys best friend Lauren babysat alot during the first mths of Caylee's life. Casey stated she's known her babysitter for 4 yrs and that she was her babysitter for around a yr and a half. Lauren and Caseys relationship could possibly be that long. Casey stated that Caylee's sitter loved her very much. Casey stayed at Glenwood Apt a long time off and on even back in April according to myspace facebook comments. John P C is owner of the apt and Ricardo, Amy and Casey have all lived there at times with JP. JP mentions Lauren a lot on his website and she possibly was his gf or even a roommate at some time. I still havent read any postings as to where JP or Ricardo have been for the dates starting in June on, nor did either call LE by the time the affidavit was written up for Casey. I read somewhere that it was stated that Ricardo and JP were not close friends of Casey, but she has sure been around them and in the same home a whole lot and even refers to Ricardo as her exbf.

So maybe Casey uses the length of time she knew the real sitter (she said in police report 4 yrs) and the name of the Zen. G that had to do with Jesus and goes from there. She had time to think of a story, but got caught off guard when her mom found her and called the cops.

But..."A" ZG drove to the Sawgrass Apts. in her new red Ford Focus
Met with a property manager & looked at vacant apt. 210

JOSE BAEZ
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/osceola/orl-baez0908aug09,0,918800.story

This sudden celebrity is a dramatic change for the boy who dropped out of Homestead High in the ninth grade, joined the U.S. Navy and attended Florida State University with plans of becoming a cop. He decided to be a lawyer his last year in Tallahassee.

"I wanted to have a bigger impact on the system. I thought law was the way to do that," he said from his strip-mall office next door to Miller Bail Bonds and down the street from the Osceola County Jail.

Baez, who speaks Spanish and Portuguese, graduated from St. Thomas University in Miami in 1997, cut his legal teeth at the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office and opened his law firm in Kissimmee three years ago. He has another lawyer who works with him, along with an investigator and a paralegal.

Lately, his daughter Christina, a 21-year-old University of Florida senior, has been helping with public relations.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said her daughter got Baez's name while she was being booked at the Orange County Jail on July 16. Cindy Anthony is happy with his representation.

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named H. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine H(I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named H. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine H (I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

This makes sense and H sounds like H. Do we know if Marine H first name is or close to Jeff?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20346194

Jeff
clear.gif
"Caylee Anthony we are praying for you"

Male
23 years old
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States

Last Login:12/08/2008
View My: Pics | Videos

This makes sense and Hsounds like H. Do we know if Marine Hawkins first name is or close to Jeff?

I believe the marine's name is Jeremy.

Casey claimed that a Jeff H worked at Universal (Kodak?).

I think we're talking about three different people here, actually.

There is Jeff H, listed by Casey as someone who worked with her at Universal. This guy exists on her myspace page as a friend.

There is Mark H (not Jeremy or Jeff), and you can find him on myspace and facebook as well. He was also a friend of casey's and their comments between them on his myspace page go way back. I think this is the guy in the marine uniform, and his has intersting comments about Caylee.

Then there is ALSO a Jeremy (last name unknown). I've seen his myspace page as well. He seems to be a good friend of Lee's. There is some speculation that he is related to Lauren. (Mark also knows Lauren).

I think it could matter who Caylee's father is. For one, I don't believe Casey for a second when she says that the father didn't know. I can't imagine her not telling. But also, if there is ANY chance that this baby is alive, I think it would make sense to look at who ELSE may have a connection to the child. Who might Casey have given her too. Either Casey killed her, and is a monster, or she gave her away to someone she knows would give her a good home, and was not worried because she knew she was safe. I know that the former is a more realistic possibility, but what if her cell phone pings were at the Orlando Airport not because she was dumping the body (really, woudl she have know that there were sinkholes there?) or maybe she was handing her off to someone . . .

This Padilla seems quite ...a few links, for your perusal...

Quote:
"In recent weeks, the Kevin J for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson....2.701239.html

Quote:
Sacramento Police Chief Rick Braziel has said that the girl eventually recanted and that the allegation "was absolutely unfounded" – the product of gossip among teenage girls.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/865719.html

Quote:
Just in time for sweeps, noted Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made a grand gesture - thumbing his nose at county officials, actually - by offering his fallow land in Natomas to the homeless.

Now, Padilla has never met a camera he didn't like, and the local TV media lapped it up. Fox40 and News10 ran straightforward stories, basically taking Padilla's offer at face value, but quoting County Supe Roger Dickinson as saying Padilla is violating a zoning ordinance.

However, channels 3 and 13 didn't give the gadfly bounty hunter a free pass.

At 6:30 Wednesday night, KCRA's Lois Hart and Dave Walker grilled Padilla in a live interview. It was great TV, classic no-nonsense Dave & Lois reporting and, frankly, about time somebody called Padilla on his grandstanding.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/008998.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members