UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's two things bothering me in this photo. What is on the right side of his face and around his nose? Does anyone else see the red mark that runs under the middle of his eye and down his cheek? I wonder when and where this photo was taken?

The t-shirt is in really bad taste. That's all I can say about that.

I see the mark, which looks like he's been crying.

The t-shirt's horrid, but the one in the picture with him being held up (by his dad?) isn't much better. Something like "Watch Out Women" (paraphrasing).
Looks like sexualization to me. I hate that kind of thing.

There's two things bothering me in this photo. What is on the right side of his face and around his nose? Does anyone else see the red mark that runs under the middle of his eye and down his cheek? I wonder when and where this photo was taken?

The t-shirt is in really bad taste. That's all I can say about that.
30513_1462830526234_1097602296_31324794_7762990_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...iew=global&subj=122374551115521&id=1097602296

Here is the photo cropped.​

I didn't see this one posted yet: KSL-TV

Might have some updates for the timeline, too:

•Around May 1, Ethan arrived in Utah from Virginia to visit his mother.
•May 4, a cell phone time stamp reveals Stephanie took a picture of Ethan with swelling and bruising on his jaw.
•May 5, Stephanie says Nathan beat Ethan, leaving him with head wounds.

(BBM):
NS's mother PST visits, and says "everything was fine". (Source: ABC-4 TV, SLC, video interview we've all seen.)

•May 6, Stephanie and Nathan get married at the Farmington courthouse. They locked Ethan in his room while they were gone.
•In the days leading up to his death, Ethan didn't eat well; he was burned in a hot tub and received no medical attention.
•On May 9, Ethan was found dead in his bed. That's also the day Nathan and Stephanie buried him.
•The night of May 10, Stephanie reported her son missing.
•Early morning on May 11, the search to find Ethan began.
•At 11 a.m. on May 11, police interviewed Nathan and Stephanie again and find out about the burial site.
•Around noon on May 11, the search moved up Ogden Valley to Powder Mountain.
•At 5 p.m. on May 11, teams discovered Ethan's body.

The t-shirt's horrid, but the one in the picture with him being held up (by his dad?) isn't much better. Something like "Watch Out Women" (paraphrasing).

BBM It actually says "Lock up your daughters", and I have to agree, it seems inappropriate. I wouldn't put it on my kid, but I won't judge. I can see where some people would find it "cute".

In this video, the first shot of the picture appears to come from a FB page with the title "Nathan Stephanie Sloop Mobile Uploads". I looked for the page, but can't find it. I am guessing it was taken down, but it would be interesting to know if the other pictures were posted there as well. I don't want to see them, but I wonder if she was posting pics on FB why nobody noticed or said anything.

Your eyes are so much better than mine! I also wonder if others were posted.

I am in the medical field puff - and logic should prevail in a time-line. There is no way a child laying in his own vomit and blood has the energy to smear or eat feces. Matter of fact, I don't think the child was alive very long on Saturday, that's when I think he died. moo
Other things that don't f it in - mom doing CPR, brushing his teeth, Nate giving child a bath.

I was asked to put that in - do you think I should take it out or allow it to show what a liar Stephanie really is? ?TIA

Yeah, I don't find that believable either. If he did have feces in his mouth, would SS really have tried to give him CPR? Like she needed any more motivation not to help him. (eyeroll)

Btw, eyes4crime...my sarcasm (did you note it? heh.) is directed toward SS -- not you. (thumbs up)

I thought for a moment maybe he had been crying but... I don't see the same/similar markings on the other side of Ethan's face. He also has what looks like a puncture mark under his nostrils. Poor little fella. How could anyone do something so cruel?

Now that we know they had 'shared custody' it makes it even more clear why Stephanie did not report the abuse. Had she, she would have immediately lost her 50% of custody along with the 240 per month she was receiving in child support for a child who didn't reside with her. In other words, the 240 per month along with keeping herself and 'lover boy' with child abuse charges was more important to her than Ethans safety and life.

Every time I see the boy, I see needed dental work. The first photo really bothers me, because his teeth look RED ... and we understand from SS that she "brushed his teeth until his mouth bled".

Not that this is relevent, but dentists typically do not do work on baby teeth unless they are filled with cavities. They wait until the childs adult teeth come in and do any necessary dental work then.

If I may ask politely, let's not focus on the little stuff like Ethans teeth needing dental work, what kind of clothing his parents chose for him, or what members of the family who are not POI's or suspects do or don't do. That is pure gossip which is not relevent to the case, nor necessary to post here at WS. I realize everyone is upset, angry - even furious - but lets keep this about Ethan and Ethans case.

TY!

~ Cubby

Layton community, police officers deal with boy's tragic murder​

As details of the torturous abuse inflicted on 4-year-old Ethan Stacy come out, the impact of what happened to the boy is rattling emotions all over the state.

Among those grieving the loss of this chilld are the police officers close to the case. For them, images of what happened will likely never be forgotten.
People have been coming by an impromptu memorial for Ethan Stacy at the Layton Meadows apartment complex all morning Thursday. The memorial was the site of a candlelight vigil Wednesday night.​

Among those paying their respects -- police officers who have been deeply impacted by the circumstances surrounding the boy's death.​

Here's a screencap from that video.

Looks like they're sitting together playing video games. This image is heartbreaking. Most kids sitting down with a family member playing games is having a good time. I can't imagine the fear little Ethan felt sitting next to this person.

his face looks very swollen in that picture from the 5th.. and I think the previous picture with the red mark down his cheek and under his nose are the beginning of bruising.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but did Ethan have siblings? If so how are they "connected" I see pics of him with an older boy and an older girl. So sad.

The May 4th picture is in the video at the below link:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10763286
as a nurse I am LIVID! the cell phone picture shown was dated may fourth and his bruising was purple and black in that photo! He arrived on 1 May and I am sure to within a fiber of my being that the first punch delivered to that child was shortly thereafter... for the bruising to be that color!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

In this video, the first shot of the picture appears to come from a FB page with the title "Nathan Stephanie Sloop Mobile Uploads". I looked for the page, but can't find it. I am guessing it was taken down, but it would be interesting to know if the other pictures were posted there as well. I don't want to see them, but I wonder if she was posting pics on FB why nobody noticed or said anything.

This is one of the first things that flashed in my mind when I first read she'd been taking photos of his progressively worsening injury.

A lot of folks I know (including myself at times) photo-document all sorts of details to share with friends and family on FB. Sometimes, just for conversation's sake.

If SS was a regular FB user, it's very possible that's what she intended for the photos. Then again, if she didn't even want to let the little boy out of the house because she didn't want to draw attention to his injuries, I can't imagine she'd want to share images of them with the people in her social circle.

I just can't make heads or tails out of what in the world would motivate her to take pictures of that! The only thing that even begins to make any kind of sense is if she intended to use the images to cover her own rear.

A part of me really can't wait to see this through court, because I want ANSWERS!

I agree. That was my first thought, that he'd been crying. I don't blame him. I would be, too, if I were forced to wear that.

I also agree -- the content of that tshirt is nauseating. I hate that kind of thing, too, in any form. (gag)

his face looks very swollen in that picture from the 5th.. and I think the previous picture with the red mark down his cheek and under his nose are the beginning of bruising.
]

I could be wrong, but the other pic with the red mark is from a different place and time I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa