2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
All along I have thought that casey chloroformed her baby and then killed her.

And I still do. But I remember this case of a man who killed or tried to kill all of his kids. One survived. And she remembered driving with her dad to her death (he slit all of their little throats) and as she sweetly asked questions and tried to express her love to her dad, he roughly told her to shut the he!! up. He didn't want to feel pity or love. He wanted to feel anger that would allow him to kill three, little babies.

Now I think of casey driving away from the house with Caylee that day, knowing what she was going to do to her later on. And now I imagine how she treated poor Caylee during the last moments of her life.

Poor little baby.

I remember this story... California, right? That was horrendously sad.

NG: not only got a tattoo hours after Caylee missing but had a pizza party

Mark Klaas: not a word about Caylee (while getting tattoo) but she was upbeat during the process

The bottom line is if this does come in to court, which I doubt. JB will be looking for a career in politics, ICA will be in the license plate section being creative and CM will be writing his Memoirs.

You are right but tv wasn't always like this. And it doesn't have to be. We have accepted mediocrity, and baseness as a form of entertainment.

Further, entertainment or not, these talking heads are actual, licensed professionals, representing themselves and their professions as such on national tv and they should be ashamed.

What if ICA takes the stand and looks straight at the jury and says demurely, I did not kill my dtr and starts "crying"......think it will affect them?

OJ did it....he told the jury he was 100% not guilty...and they had DNA!!!

4-6 minutes without oxygen=brain damage, 6-10min= brain dead
If she, in successive order chloroformed her to sleep, duct taped her and then bagged her inside of 10 minutes, then she would have been still alive when placed in the bag.

They got this from what HJBP said today when giving reasons to Deny the Acquittal Motion. I really don't remember him specifically saying "triple bagged while alive"

Wow...must have missed that today. But still...that is an awfully powerfully allegation. Is that what the DT is alleging now? They seem to go with the flow of the facts in the case and make their own "unusual stuff" as they go along.

I wish Mark Nejame and Mike Brooks had their own show. Period. I never get to see enough of them on any of the shows. They always get cut off and they are usually on point. Although, I think MN is totally wrong about the DT putting ICA on the stand...because then here comes the check fraud stuff...

Yeah, it's people like this who make me feel bad about being an attorney sometimes. It's one thing to defend the accused. It's quite another to spread outrageous, shameful and reputation killing lies, to purposefully mislead and to actively attempt to confuse people by saying that everything against the defendant is wild speculation while your own wild speculation is absolute fact. It makes me sick.

You have no reason to feel bad about being an attorney,even though I only "know you" from your post you are no JB! He IS a bottom feeder ambulance chaser. Who instead of trying to balance the scales of Lady Justice ,only interest is trying knock her down to his level.JMO

You are right but tv wasn't always like this. And it doesn't have to be. We have accepted mediocrity, and baseness as a form of entertainment.

Further, entertainment or not, these talking heads are actual, licensed professionals, representing themselves and their professions as such on national tv and they should be ashamed.

True, sad and all based on the Neilson Ratings

They keep doing it because we keep watching it.

Nancy said that it is the judges theory(that he stated it today) that Caylee was duct taped then triple bagged alive. The only thing wrong with that theory is the chloroform. I did hear the SA say today that they thought Caylee was poisoned and duct taped.

I'm no Panthera...lol...but trying to help out! LOL!!

NG: what a day in the court house. first of all the judge considered throwing case out as scenario emerges that she might have been alive when placed in bags and duct tapes. Jean, where did that theory come from?

JC: nancy, it was fascinating. when the judge announced his decision that the charges would not be thrown out, that there was evidence for this case to go forward; the judge in looking at the charge of aggravating child abuse---what can be done to a living human being; Caylee Anthony; he said he sees it #1, by the duct tape, #2 by evidence of chloroform applied to the little girl and #3 by Caylee Anthony being put in a black plastic bag and other containers. Nancy, Caylee would have had to have been alive to look at that in regard to aggravated child abuse.

NG: To Michael C...; michael, jean is right. for the judge to have considered the evidence in that light; he would have to believe that there's evidence that Caylee was alive when she was put in those trash bags---alive and duct taped.

MC: and you know this agg. child abuse charge is extremely important nancy because that is another way for jurors to get to 1st degree murder.....option of felony murder conviction.

NG: michael, michael, please...i don't want to hear about legalities right now. i want to hear about the judges theory that this child may have been placed alive in those trash bags.

MC: yeah, that's what he said, like jean said, it's a theory, it has to be proven but if the judge can think about this it's going to be something that the jury's going to be able to think about as well and that's not something the defense wants the jury to think about.

NG: unleash the lawyers...mark lippman, i'm going to go into detail later on how we see the defense honing in on your client GA...the writing is on the wall what their trying to do to george, once the defense starts and today we hear evidence the defense is going to bring on about so called phone calls to a convicted felon. for all we know it could've been plumber or tree trimmer...i don't know who it was, but we see them trying to hone in on your client george anthony as the scapegoat, but, what is your reaction to this theory that the judge put out there about caylee possibly still being alive.

ML: it's atrocious to even think about that, if something like that happened certainly it's just horrendous that that could be something casey could consider but more importantly, this witness that the defense is putting forward, mr vasco thompson, certainly my client has no idea who this person is and he's never talked to him, never seen him. i've seen lots of information on him today, apparently he was a visitor of the florida corrections at one time...

NG: flashes picture and criminal history of this guy on screen; interrupts Lippman and says a visitor, that's a nice way to put it.

And...that's all I got. I had to turn it after seeing yet another ICA victim being plastered on a national network station, with no foundation for such allegations.

Sorry...didn't mean to bail out on my WS friends, but I can't watch anymore tonight!

Dr. G said that on the witness stand but not in those exact words. She said Caylee could have suffocated due to being placed in plastic bags.

IMO

Frankly, I don't know why we haven't considered this before! It makes perfect sense.

Yes. Ramon Salcido I think was his name.

Yes. And if I recall, the town turned into a lynch mob wanting to kill him much like the Anthony's fiasco. They protected and loved that girl and the community made her "theirs." She had a rough life...

I'm no Panthera...lol...but trying to help out! LOL!!

NG: what a day in the court house. first of all the judge considered throwing case out as scenario emerges that she might have been alive when placed in bags and duct tapes. Jean, where did that theory come from?

JC: nancy, it was fascinating. when the judge announced his decision that the charges would not be thrown out, that there was evidence for this case to go forward; the judge in looking at the charge of aggravating child abuse---what can be done to a living human being; Caylee Anthony; he said he sees it #11, by the duct tape, #2 by evidence of chloroform applied to the little girl and #3 by Caylee Anthony being put in a black plastic bag and other containers. Nancy, Caylee would have had to have been alive to look at that in regard to aggravated child abuse.

NG: To Michael C...; michael, jean is right. for the judge to have considered the evidence in that light; he would have to believe that there's evidence that Caylee was alive when she was put in those trash bags---alive and duct taped.

MC: and you know this agg. child abuse charge is extremely important nancy because that is another way for jurors to get to 1st degree murder.....option of felony murder conviction.

NG: michael, michael, please...i don't want to hear about legalities right now. i want to hear about the judges theory that this child may have been placed alive in those trash bags.

MC: yeah, that's what he said, like jean said, it's a theory, it has to be proven but if the judge can think about this it's going to be something that the jury's going to be able to think about as well and that's not something the defense wants the jury to think about.

NG: unleash the lawyers...mark lippman, i'm going to go into detail later on how we see the defense honing in on your client GA...the writing is on the wall what their trying to do to george, once the defense starts and today we hear evidence the defense is going to bring on about so called phone calls to a convicted felon. for all we know it could've been plumber or tree trimmer...i don't know who it was, but we see them trying to hone in on your client george anthony as the scapegoat, but, what is your reaction to this theory that the judge put out there about caylee possibly still being alive.

ML: it's atrocious to even think about that, if something like that happened certainly it's just horrendous that that could be something casey could consider but more importantly, this witness that the defense is putting forward, mr vasco thompson, certainly my client has no idea who this person is and he's never talked to him, never seen him. i've seen lots of information on him today, apparently he was a visitor of the florida corrections at one time...

NG: flashes picture and criminal history of this guy on screen; interrupts Lippman and says a visitor, that's a nice way to put it.

And...that's all I got. I had to turn it after seeing yet another ICA victim being plastered on a national network station, with no foundation for such allegations.

Sorry...didn't mean to bail out on my WS friends, but I can't watch anymore tonight!

Sometimes...there are just not ENOUGH thanks. Just a thanks. And then a quote and then...:rocker::woohoo:

All I got at this point. But TY!

I can't find where the judge said that.
Does anybody know what time today that was said so I can back check the replays on WFTV ?

What if ICA takes the stand and looks straight at the jury and says demurely, I did not kill my dtr and starts "crying"......think it will affect them?

OJ did it....he told the jury he was 100% not guilty...and they had DNA!!!

OJ was a TV personality who came across as being very nice. He also had the past racism of the LA PD working for him, and that was hammered home when Furman was caught lying about using the N-word.

KC doesn't have that going for her. All of the footage of KC seen on TV hasn't made her look very nice. She has no race card to play and the evidence against her forced a wackadoodle defense theory. JMO

Caller Jean up, then she's gone, then she's back.

Jean C. is answering Jean's question.

And I think I just heard Jean C say "murder whippin" lol Maybe that's what ICA will get. *awesome*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member