03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UUmmm - MC you are charged with "trafficking drugs" and you will do the time for those charges. Of course it has nothing to do with Haleigh. Wow - she just doesn't get it.

I'm very sorry for being uninformed on this particular part of the case, but who is Robbie? TIA.
I think it's her lawyer. She was being asked when she last saw her attorney and her answer was when the detectives came in.

Amazing how much MC sounds like KC:waitasec:

I think they all need to improve their math skills. MOO
but boy o boy they sure can calcumalate how many pills at how much per pill - can't they? Street math I guess you would call it.

Robbie came in with the Detectives? As in Robert Fields?
That's so cute ~ she calls him Robbie. Try that cute name calling with the judge, Misty and see what happens!:rolleyes:

If these tapes are available I'd think his would be too. I don't have the time during the week though to check sources other than NG's show; so maybe there aren't any new ones??

My guess: mommy dearie has not visited him again since the one visit at Flagler County Sheriff's Office jail. She would have called Matt Safer to cover it if she had, imo.

That's so cute ~ she calls him Robbie. Try that cute name calling with the judge, Misty and see what happens!:rolleyes:

What do you call your lawyer? [I call all of mine by their first names]

It makes sense to me that Misty's lawyer would be present when speaking to detectives.
Could even be drug detectives, not Haleigh detectives.

How come TC and HC can be 'a cussin' and not seem worried about "writ up"?

Wonder who all the jokers are that Tommy had been hanging with?

Hasn't 'Robbie' told MC that she is facing 150 years? What's with all this 25 years and "I'm gonna get outta here" stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname