10-12 shots in the garage to kill Teresa Halbach and blood splatter

What evidence did they have in Nov 2005 that would lead them to conclude Teresa expired in the garage?

as my post stated..... the stain was found in November and the 11 casings.

Who testified that TH was walking toward SA's trailer ? Or did that come from BD ?

Bobby stated that.... but didn't Bobby's "story" change too? So on November 5th, I highly doubt they had that information IMO

Bobby stated that.... but didn't Bobby's "story" change too? So on November 5th, I highly doubt they had that information IMO

Yep, and BoD also said he went hunting around 2:45 or so. Strange, both of his brothers said he was asleep at 3:45 at home.

SA's garage - unable to date these photos

395c04e6b04f014f0b3f975b030fc9a1.jpg

ec71aa68c6f7c150042a3dcf4b9b1b36.jpg

163c4d2ddf3a7fdd3db985b18aea050e.jpg

c8433f8cc44503bb5fbda974959359fa.jpg

1df89acca62757001c42003ed68ad480.jpg

Thanks for posting! Just catching up--been working like a dog!

Anyway, I hadn't noticed it earlier and I really wish these were dated photos!!!!! BUT--it is ironic that next to the driver set tool box, there is a flashlight and rope and then just above that on the compressor--a box which looks like the boxes that latex gloves come in.

Yep, and BoD also said he went hunting around 2:45 or so. Strange, both of his brothers said he was asleep at 3:45 at home.

I noticed that too....that's why I think it was a Halloween prank gone bad. BoD and SA. Either that or it was the shortest hunting trip that I've ever heard of...

Thanks for posting! Just catching up--been working like a dog!

Anyway, I hadn't noticed it earlier and I really wish these were dated photos!!!!! BUT--it is ironic that next to the driver set tool box, there is a flashlight and rope and then just above that on the compressor--a box which looks like the boxes that latex gloves come in.

I noticed the flashlight.... but it's only in that picture.... my guess is... it's the investigators. If there is a box of latex gloves, probably the investigators too..... just like the grey bag on the hood of the truck in the 2nd picture, that must be the investigators? I wonder where they moved the stuff that was there too? Seems unprofessional to have their stuff in the pictures like that. (not that I'm surprised)

I'm still stuck on the circles being there when the snowmobile is there... but not there in the pics without it.... but yet they were still there in the March 2006 picture... that just doesn't make sense.

I noticed the flashlight.... but it's only in that picture.... my guess is... it's the investigators. If there is a box of latex gloves, probably the investigators too..... just like the grey bag on the hood of the truck in the 2nd picture, that must be the investigators? I wonder where they moved the stuff that was there too? Seems unprofessional to have their stuff in the pictures like that. (not that I'm surprised)

I'm still stuck on the circles being there when the snowmobile is there... but not there in the pics without it.... but yet they were still there in the March 2006 picture... that just doesn't make sense.

just want to add.... I see the box you see on the compressor, it looks like the box that was on the hood of the truck in one picture, but then gone in the other. Also... the rope, I think it's the hose from the compressor, not a rope IMO

Yep, but these are the same guys who thought it was okay to sit on furniture in a crime scene where a brutal murder may have happened (Kucharsky (sp?) sitting on the bed taking notes when the key was "found"), and sifting for bones without being properly clothed to prevent contamination (as all the evidence photos show). These cases are just the perfect examples to show what NOT to do in an investigation, sadly, smh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back