100,000k reward for safe return or conviction

bumping up

Thank you! I surely didn't see this earlier.

So, my impression from listening to JT the other morning was that the reward was for the safe return of a live baby Lisa. Is it also for info that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible?

Thank you! I surely didn't see this earlier.

So, my impression from listening to JT the other morning was that the reward was for the safe return of a live baby Lisa. Is it also for info that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible?

That's what I heard - either safe return of baby Lisa, or an arrest and conviction of the person responsible if she is deceased.

is there still any document verifying that this reward exists?

i'm sorry to be so cynical but this is all so vague, mysteriouous donor, shifting requirements...

That's what I heard - either safe return of baby Lisa, or an arrest and conviction of the person responsible if she is deceased.

I'm sorry to ask this, but, do you have a link? When I was listening to JT the other night he only mentioned the safe return and danced around everything else.

I'm sorry to ask this, but, do you have a link? When I was listening to JT the other night he only mentioned the safe return and danced around everything else.

It was a statement by Bill Stanton at a press conference on 10-14. I'm trying to find a media link or the post from here WS - I remember reading it, but I don't remember where (I hate when that happens!).

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29487006/detail.html

is there still any document verifying that this reward exists?

i'm sorry to be so cynical but this is all so vague, mysteriouous donor, shifting requirements...

What? Don't you trust Wild Bill's statement?! ;)

Hoping that the reward amount can be raised, might be good to do so right after Thanksgiving, a few weeks before Christmas. People seem to be aware of a need for more money, and may be willing to come forward with info.

glad you bumped this up merc... today in the CS presser she said she did not much about the reward money when questioned by a reporter

Hearing that Cyndy Short couldn't get JT and BS to pin down where this money is either doesn't make me more confident that it exists.

Have the LE investigated the source of the reward money? I may be misremembering, but I thought the wealthy benefactor was connected/related to JI or DB. Surely someone w/these resources could coordinate the kidnapping of a baby.

Have the LE investigated the source of the reward money? I may be misremembering, but I thought the wealthy benefactor was connected/related to JI or DB. Surely someone w/these resources could coordinate the kidnapping of a baby.

No, BS the Private Investigator said the benefactor is a friend of his family, not JI or DB. It may be the link to the interview on the previous page.

BTW, I don't think BS not stating everything about the reward should be taken literally. I don't think he gets everything out in words in interviews that he is supposed to, he kind of thinks out loud, seems his thoughts race ahead of this mouth. :crazy:

No, BS the Private Investigator said the benefactor is a friend of his family, not JI or DB. It may be the link to the interview on the previous page.

BTW, I don't think BS not stating everything about the reward should be taken literally. I don't think he gets everything out in words in interviews that he is supposed to, he kind of thinks out loud, seems his thoughts race ahead of this mouth. :crazy:

Thank you for the clarification.

Thank you for the clarification.

This is what I understand:

“There was, there is a benefactor and they contacted me because there was a relationship with the family. And they reached me out. I know these people and they called me and said ‘Get out there and help’ and they said the priority is the child and that is my priority,” he said.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Missing Baby Lisa: PI Bill Stanton explains his role, announces $100,000 reward - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...s-role-announces-100-000-reward#ixzz1cOAI9S6y

and

ETA: Stanton revealed to RadarOnline.com that the benefactor, who doesn’t want to be named, was someone he knew personally before the case who also had distant ties to the family, so she generously hired him to join in the search as well as offering the reward.

Well, that's shocking. /sarcasm

Thanks, Donjeta, for reading the article so I didn't have to.

The reward comment is not in the article, I don't think, it's at the very end of the video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back