100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! the Best thing was watching the very "Proper" Judge ask Jodie if she knew what "*advertiser censored*" meant----She shoulf have simultaneously handed her a mirror!!

Hats off to the jury. They are really going at it.:great::clap::gthanks::skip:

so she's adamant that she didn't take the knife with her now. i guess her version is the police missed the murder weapon in the dishwasher.

i don't think so..........

About the gas cans...I have to say my first thought re: the third can was she was planning on starting a fire at some point, maybe Travis' house. Other than something like that, why would she purchase the third can and then insist she returned it?

To have no record of her drive thru AZ. IMO

Travis would have stopped because he knew the gun was loaded.

I posted on the last thread, but it just got locked. I learned via twitter there is a Mormon in the jury. I dont know anything more than that.
I think that works even better in the favor of the State!!

Besides the fact they dont believe anything she said on the stand.

Can you imagine what that jury room will be like once Judge Stevens says, "You may now go dilebrate."

WHAT I WOULDNT GIVE to be a fly on the wall. I bet their all going to look at each other and just let out a deep sigh. I feel for them.

Justice is coming, Travis.

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
I missed a little bit too...did they ask anything about camping with 9mm?
Oh yeah!!!

She was asked with whom she went panning for gold.

She could only come up with one first name, Calvin [probably Klein] - a dishwasher. She said there was another dishwasher and a couple of other guys.

Translation: just more BS!

I got so caught up with her only being able to come up with Calvin's name that I tuned out anything she might have said about the 9mm.

I have been catching what I could most of the day while working...between some live feed and some HLN I caught enough to see that the jury aint buying what she is selling....but can someone please , please, pretty please point me to the *advertiser censored* question? TYIA

I liked the one...tell us all that story about your dad slapping you silly...

Ya just know someone really enjoyed the thought of slapping her around a bit.

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

I think it shows her story was BS

Someone on the other thread thought she said there was no blood after she shot him...

I thought she said there was no blood before she shot him... which doesn't make sense because she stabbed him before she shot him that's why the casing landed in blood!

Sorry. I am still way behind on the other thread...bringing this over:
She isn't too bright, is she? She just went on a full explanation that it wasn't her memory but she couldn't process the English language. They aren't asking what was said on June 4, they want to know what she did.
Heaven help me. I'd missed that. She's describing aphasia, which is linked to PTSD, which is of course linked to DV. PTSD can occur as the result of a single traumatic event but in DV I've seen it a lot more often in long-term abuse. I don't usually meet folks who have a single traumatic event (or even four) though, sadly. PTSD is also linked to memory loss and a whole lot of other nasties Jodi hasn't mentioned...yet. Typically the more violence is experienced by the victim the more the symptoms of PTSD are exacerbated.

I hadn't considered the defense would actually go there. :doh: AND :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member