100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav was the day she said ob-scene-ities instead of obscenities. :waitasec:

My favorite was DE EDIFICATION
and EDIFICATION

to "edify" TA.
JA has no idea what this word means.

I also loved "cannon of my experiences" and "memorialize" ( a word appropriate in contract law)

Off topic wow well over 800 people viewing please join websleuths if you are just a guest you are all welcome! It's good so many people care about this case and its outcome. It's hard keeping up with the case here though it goes so fast.

Well done with reporting the case everyone.

One of my favorite questions from the jury: "Did you ever seek medical treatment for your mental condition?"

How about those Jodi Arias paintings being hung with Monet or Van Gogh?

I TOTALLY buy that story! said no one...ever!

I think that goes to support the question "did you ever get treatment for your mental condition.":what:

she distances herself from responsibility & answers : " i was told " " travis said" " it was brought to my attention" "the gun went off" " "the church encourages....." i've never seen someone so bold and arrogant and soulless talk so much sh!! makes bad for everyone else except herselfishness

I'm sure in the 7 or 8 months that she " knew he had a gun",it just so happened to be that NOBODY else on the face of the earth knew about it. Riiiight.

None of these lies stand up on their own. There is no way they collectively add up to a reasonable mind- NO WAY. I will pay for the psych eval for anyone who thinks this story is plausible.

Boy, who knows their presciption for their glasses like that! Talk about rehearsed!

Wow. -2.5 and -2.25?! and she drove without glasses? I'm crying a big BULLSHEET. I have the same prescription and could not consider driving without some sort of lenses in my eyes.

One of my favorite questions from the jury: "Did you ever seek medical treatment for your mental condition?"

Se was taken back too...was the only real outward emotion I ever saw from her! Was great!

She was furious and insulted!

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I lol'd AGAIN!! She is really unbeliveable, I mean seriously???

I like that several of the questions were about the stabbing itself - as if to say - we don't buy it jodi. Sure you remember the stabbing part, and we aren't letting you off the hook becuase of "your fog" that you invented.

Man, this jury is amazing! I wish CA would have undergone this maybe things would have ended differently!

OK...according to what I have gathered though I could be wrong...

Both JM and Nurmi will get the chance to question her again, redirect or address the questions - however you want to put it.

Anyone know how that works? Do they go question by question, first JM than Nurmi...then next question, repeat and so on?

I mean, this could take FOREVER!!! I am very curious as to the next step...anyone?

Each attorney will have the chance to ask follow up questions, not question by question.

Nurmi will ask his questions, if he has any, first since the defendant is his witness.
Juan will then ask his questions, if he has any.
Then if the jurors have any further questions they will be asked.

Jodi, you have what is called selective memory, depending on how well you know you can lie your way out of something!

I didn't get the questions about her relationship with her mother and father though.
More like it was asked out of curiousity.

A lot of the questions were well-thought and sceptical.
I feel calmer knowing the people who asked them (why didn't you run? why did you react so violently this time if the incident you were thinking off ended with him apologizing? etc etc) are in the jury room when deliberations start.

Well HOPEFULLY!
They better not be alternates! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members