11.11.13 - WeBsLeuThs RADIO

IMO I feel quite sure that was not the ONLY time LE has spoken with PN. That's just the only time media was there to film him leaving.......lol.

You may be right but the media were like fleas on a dog with the family early on. If the brother was hauled to the police station, we would've heard about it. No doubt in my mind.

I'm sure he was questioned and re questioned but nothing came out of it except a video of boxed wine adventure.:innocent: Hey, maybe he took home the leftover wine.

Me too, very interesting!!! According to Rugan (sp) 3 other people reported this duffle bag hmmmmm.......

Do you recall if when he said 3 people reported the duffle bag, if he meant 3 witnesses reported? Or 3 people reported it, as heard from others? I want to listen again but my pc is acting up tonight.

I thought that Jim Spellman did an excellent job of stating his sources of information on this show. If things were only speculation he made that clear to the listeners. When Ron the PI came on, I wasn't too impressed and turned the show off. I guess I should have left it on so I could of heard the duffel bag tale.

Please do not post Facebook links.

The only Facebook link that has been okay'd is MW's personal page. (See the Etiquette & Information sticky thread.)

To be clear, conversations viewed on any of the players or "Lisa Irwin" pages are not permitted to be brought over here for discussion.

:tyou:

Please do not post Facebook links.

The only Facebook link that has been okay'd is MW's personal page. (See the Etiquette & Information sticky thread.)

To be clear, conversations viewed on any of the players or "Lisa Irwin" pages are not permitted to be brought over here for discussion.

:tyou:

Thank you Beach!

It's okay to discuss what the guests talked about on the show, but please leave FB out of it. Just quote the guests on this thread. :kimsterwink:

Yeah,you guys,what were you thinking?:innocent::slap: JK It was so good to listen to two people in this case that aren't in it for something,just the facts and no spin.They gave alot of insight to this. I really wish they had been able to talk to Dane.

Based on timezoneconverter.com...

08:00:00 p.m. Monday November 14, 2011 in America/New_York converts to
01:00:00 a.m. Tuesday November 15, 2011 in GMT

Which is in about 5 minutes from when I post this.

ETA: There seems to be some confusion as to whether it is at 8:00pm Eastern or 9:00pm eastern. The blogtalk website says 8:00pm eastern.

It was 8PM EST. :doh: I wrote in typonese and had the wrong time on there.

:eek:kay:

I just posted the interview with the roommate that Ron talked to about Dane on the MSN thread.

Did anyone put up the video Ron made driving through the street,up past the dumpster area and towards MW's?It was very interesting.

This is why I wasn't impressed with ex-newsman now PI Ron Rugan. He goes after Bill Stanton by saying he researched his PI license in NY. He states that he went online and couldn't find a record but he wasn't sure if he did the search right. That was enough for me and I shut the show off. Maybe I'm being a bit hard on the guy, but that was kind of lame if you ask me.

Dear Mr. Rugan & Mr. Spellman, thank you for joining Tricia & Kimster on WebSleuths Radio. Its been a really good show from what I've heard so far.

I didn't get to listen, so is the dufflel (how do you spell that?) bag rumor or are we able to discuss it now?

I didn't get to listen, so is the dufflel (how do you spell that?) bag rumor or are we able to discuss it now?

You can discuss what was said about it on the show on this thread, but I don't know that it's being considered fact so best not run with it on other threads at this point. :tyou:

I didn't listen to that part myself. From what I hear it's information from unnamed sources. I not sure that's the same as a rumor.

Do you recall if when he said 3 people reported the duffle bag, if he meant 3 witnesses reported? Or 3 people reported it, as heard from others? I want to listen again but my pc is acting up tonight.

I listened to the show. I heard Mr. Ruegen say that he had heard about the brother and the duffel bag. But, he did not say that 3 people witnessed the brother taking a duffel bag from the house that night. He said someone told him about the duffel bag incident. When he reported it, he was told that 2 other people had reported the same story.

IMO, it could well be a rumor that got reported (wisely so, imo) to LE three different times. Glad to know people are reporting all tips! This one could be true, but it's nowhere near "verified" if we're going only off of Mr. Ruegen's account on WS radio. Interesting tid bit for the back burner though, imo...

Three people saw Phillip the brother leave Deb's house with a duffel bag.

the brother left with a duffle bag????????
???????????

Why hasn't that information been released? Could searchers walked passed a duffle bag whilst they looked for a baby? moo

the brother left with a duffle bag????????
???????????

Why hasn't that information been released? Could searchers walked passed a duffle bag whilst they looked for a baby? moo

Okay, I just went and listened to this portion of the show. Here is what Ruegen said about the duffel bag:

1. He was told by someone who was involved in searching that someone may have seen Debbi's brother get a duffel bag from the house that night. He vaguely mentioned that somehow being related to the theory of a man walking around with a doll as a decoy.

2. He told a reporter about what this search source told him. The reporter asked an LEO. The LEO said that this reporter was the third person to ask him about the duffel bag, which Ruegen finds intriguing.

I don't think this amounts to 3 witnesses seeing the brother take a duffel bag from the house; not even one substantiated witness account in the story, as it was told (nor did Reugen claim otherwise). All second or third hand information and unverified at this time. JMO...

Okay, I just went and listened to this portion of the show. Here is what Ruegen said about the duffel bag:

1. He was told by someone who was involved in searching that someone may have seen Debbi's brother get a duffel bag from the house that night. He vaguely mentioned that somehow being related to the theory of a man walking around with a doll as a decoy.

2. He told a reporter about what this search source told him. The reporter asked an LEO. The LEO said that this reporter was the third person to ask him about the duffel bag, which Ruegen finds intriguing.

I don't think this amounts to 3 witnesses seeing the brother take a duffel bag from the house; not even one substantiated witness account in the story, as it was told (nor did Reugen claim otherwise). All second or third hand information and unverified at this time. JMO...

yllek,
Aha. The third person to ask about the duffle in no way means there were 3 witnesses. Thanks for clearing this up yllek.

Thank You all for the updates ... sounds like there were some "bombshells" ... :innocent:

While I understand this POSSIBLE "duffel bag" has NOT been verified, IMO ... "where there is smoke, there is fire" ...

And regarding PN ... he has been on my "radar" since the "wine run video" was released ...

:waitasec: I am surprised that PN hasn't "lawyered up" yet ... hmmm ... it's going to be interesting to see if he does ...

MOO MOO and MOO !

This is why I wasn't impressed with ex-newsman now PI Ron Rugan. He goes after Bill Stanton by saying he researched his PI license in NY. He states that he went online and couldn't find a record but he wasn't sure if he did the search right. That was enough for me and I shut the show off. Maybe I'm being a bit hard on the guy, but that was kind of lame if you ask me.

He said he KNEW he was not a PI with a license in MO and wasn't positive about NYC because all he could find was an unarmed guard license. I think the rest was a disclaimer in case he did miss something.

You missed a good show. I was astounded that Jim Spellman started out the update by calling Jeremy "Deborah's husband" - but by the end of the interview we got a lot of good information.

I was also surprised that Rugen doesn't know who Shane B. is. He said he's mostly been talking to Megan and those people. Sort of bothersome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora
Back