118 and the Bible

Rupert said:
Again I will say it that I have no doubt that $118k refers to Psalm 118. Victory and SBTC added later just make it to strong a connection to say otherwise.

If $118,000 was just a code why would the RN writer then bother to describe a break down of the bills and begin to describe the delivery of the money? I have no doubt that the writer is refering to JR's bonus. The "attache" to use and to be "well rested" added later just make it to strong a connection to say otherwise.

Zman, what's the deal with the attaché ? "Make sure it's large enough"........then later in the note it says to transfer the money to a paper bag? WTH? WHY?

Because it was all PR's imagination.

Linda7NJ said:
Zman, what's the deal with the attaché ? "Make sure it's large enough"........then later in the note it says to transfer the money to a paper bag? WTH? WHY?

Not to mention that no kidnapper ever collected a ransom in an attaché or a paper bag when they leave the kidnap victim dead in the basement. There's no doubt in my mind that Patsy wrote that note. I can't believe anyone actually takes it seriously, it's so completely obviously fake. And what's up with the piddly amount they ask for? What kidnapper decides on a random figure like $118,000? Real kidnappers demand $250,000, $500,000, something more than $118,000. I'm surprised Patsy thought her daughter's life was worth such a small amount.

Linda7NJ said:

My point is $118,000 refers most definitely to money.
It's not some code for a Psalm.

My belief is that these are more personal jabs a JR.
What they mean exactly to the RN writer only they would know. Maybe JR also.
Nuinceasposter said:
Not to mention that no kidnapper ever collected a ransom in an attaché or a paper bag when they leave the kidnap victim dead in the basement. There's no doubt in my mind that Patsy wrote that note. I can't believe anyone actually takes it seriously, it's so completely obviously fake. And what's up with the piddly amount they ask for? What kidnapper decides on a random figure like $118,000? Real kidnappers demand $250,000, $500,000, something more than $118,000. I'm surprised Patsy thought her daughter's life was worth such a small amount..
These are not real kidnappers. These were people with another purpose.

QUOTE>>JR is not from Atlanta even if he considers it his familys home. He is not a born and bred southerner with "good old southern common sense" and I think it's a blatent mistake by someone trying to lay blame at PR's feet.<<

>>My belief is that these are more personal jabs a JR.
What they mean exactly to the RN writer only they would know. Maybe JR also.<<

Zman
What other purpose??
Who do you think the RN was directed at...Patsy or John or both??

narlacat said:
QUOTE>>JR is not from Atlanta even if he considers it his familys home. He is not a born and bred southerner with "good old southern common sense" and I think it's a blatent mistake by someone trying to lay blame at PR's feet.<<

>>My belief is that these are more personal jabs a JR.
What they mean exactly to the RN writer only they would know. Maybe JR also.<<

Zman
What other purpose??
Who do you think the RN was directed at...Patsy or John or both??
We know who it was directed at. Can there be any doubt? It heading is "MR. Ramsey. And the practice note was headed Mr and Mrs. so I'm quite sure the writer wanted to be sure the note was directed soley a JR. This is why I'm pretty sure their were two people involved. I'm also quite sure this note is well thought out and was re-read and proof read and corrected. This is not the work of someone "faking a RN"

:laugh: :laugh:
Zman said:
We know who it was directed at. Can there be any doubt? It heading is "MR. Ramsey. And the practice note was headed Mr and Mrs. so I'm quite sure the writer wanted to be sure the note was directed soley a JR. This is why I'm pretty sure their were two people involved. I'm also quite sure this note is well thought out and was re-read and proof read and corrected. This is not the work of someone "faking a RN"
Sorry, I don't mean to laugh so hard...but...come on! It certainly is anything BUT a REAL ransom note!!!

QUOTE>>I'm also quite sure this note is well thought out and was re-read and proof read and corrected. <<

You are right about that much, but not by a foreign faction....by Patsy and John Ramsey.
Linda7NJ is right....it wasn't a real ransom note.

Rupert said:
Again I will say it that I have no doubt that $118k refers to Psalm 118. Victory and SBTC added later just make it to strong a connection to say otherwise.

Now, the only time the the RN author says why he is doing this is: "We do respect your bussiness but not the country that it serves."

So, if the we give the benefit of doubt to IDI, then
1) this is a religious perp from some foreign faction of the church,
2) who does some business with JR,
3) but does not like the U.S.

So he garrotes and then bashes JonBenet. Weird. Any ideas?

I did some more searching, but I'm exhausted. I listened carefully, but confess I still don't get the message. There just doesn't seem to be any message that stands out clear.
Rupert
I'm sorry you are exhausted.....we advise you to be well rested when researching the JBR case!
Did you check out the note analysis over at www.crimenews2000.com?
Go to cases under investigation for the JBR forum. Tell Brothermoon I sent you!
It might make things clearer for you.

Quote by Zman:
"My belief is that these are more personal jabs a JR.
What they mean exactly to the RN writer only they would know. Maybe JR also."

I agree.
I felt for a long time,that all these little phrases such as "get rest" and others,was put in there so JR would recognize it,and have an idea of whom it may be,but does not know specifically.I think they were put in there to give JR the heads up,that it wasn't just some crazy person off the street ... but someone JR knows.

capps said:
Quote by Zman:

I agree.
I felt for a long time,that all these little phrases such as "get rest" and others,was put in there so JR would recognize it,and have an idea of whom it may be,but does not know specifically.I think they were put in there to give JR the heads up,that it wasn't just some crazy person off the street ... but someone JR knows.
Well yeah, he's married to the author!

I think the number 118,000 has zero to do with the bible.

A foreign faction is not going to use a cryptic reference to a psalm in the bible. imo

A family member covering up a murder/accident and in a panic is not thinking about being "deep" or inserting biblical quotes in a fake RN, imo. They are in CYA mode, their Christianity is the last thing on their minds!! imo

If it has anything to do with anything, it is more likely, imo related to JR's bonus.

imo

narlacat said:
Rupert
I'm sorry you are exhausted.....we advise you to be well rested when researching the JBR case!
Did you check out the note analysis over at www.crimenews2000.com?
Go to cases under investigation for the JBR forum. Tell Brothermoon I sent you!
It might make things clearer for you.
I checked Brothermoon out. The 911 as a first step sounds interesting and would make sense. However, you never know, so I'll go back at that big wall and see if we can poke any enlightenment on why someone killed JBR. Gettin a sore head tho.

Zman is right to ask about the 1000 $100 bills and the 900 $20 bills. I looked for Psalm or Gospel 1:18 but nothing registers. 1900? Any bible readers here?

I did consider previously the alarm clock in "Nick of Time" which happened to strike 1:18 just as the victim woke up in the Nick of Time. Seriously people, this happened in the movie. Recall that Bill Cox watched this movie at the Whites. This is the one and only movie mentioned around the time of JBR murder and it's about kidnapping of a 6 year old. Oh, and Bromoon, the victim reminded me of PR in her red jacket.

Actually, I'm not finished yet. If it was IDI, then perhaps the perp expected JR to wake up and find the note before 1:18 am. Hence the repeat of tomorrow and early. Whatever.

capps said:
Quote by Zman:

I agree.

JR was heard to say that "this is an inside job". I think it's a little strange that he felt that way right away, and was commenting since some serial killer could have been stalking them and been inside his home and seen the check stub as he later admits.

Nick of Time, Eagle2 and Kali on Websleuths, Kali = Goddess of TIME (kali means time in hindu), Kali Martial Arts FMA Phillipines, Subic Bay, garrote, bash, Kali Stick, 1:18, early, early, early, between 8 and 10, Barnhill sees JAR lookalike, Baptists turn the cheek while Kali renews by death, Christmas, provoke

Coincidences?

Rupert said:
Nick of Time, Eagle2 and Kali on Websleuths, Kali = Goddess of TIME (kali means time in hindu), Kali Martial Arts FMA Phillipines, Subic Bay, garrote, bash, Kali Stick, 1:18, early, early, early, between 8 and 10, Barnhill sees JAR lookalike, Baptists turn the cheek while Kali renews by death, Christmas, provoke

Coincidences?
:waitasec: Too deep for me:waitasec: I'm lost

Linda7NJ said:
:waitasec: Too deep for me:waitasec: I'm lost
Either the RDI or IDI. Either the RN is collage of throw offs and pleas for forgiveness or deep with vengeful hints about who did it.

In the hopes of IDI, we have looked for clues in the RN. One thing that stands out to me is the fixation on 'time'. The word "early" is mentioned repetitively. The odd ransom amount of $118k is broken up into $100k and $18k by the $100 and $20 dollar bills, thus suggesting the time of 1:18 am as the time of death. All the instructions about the ransom money seemed to be linked to time and in order for JonBenet to see 1997 (again a time reference), they must "follow the instructions to the letter".

Now, Eagle1 has stated on this forum that the visitors at the Whites that night were involved in "Kali". I have asked Eagle1 for his reference to confirm this 'fact'. Eagle1 has just replied that he recalled this somewhere on a forum. So, we should be careful of that. If indeed they were involved with Kali, more likely it was the martial arts of Kali from the Phillipines. The Kali cult and the Kali martial arts actually go together as inspirations. The Kali martial arts are the tools and Kali is the goddess. Kali is the goddess of death and rebirth, vengeance, and time and was brought over to the Phillipines from India. Kali actually means "time" in old Hindu.

So, if IDI, the long note seems overridden with clues and one of them is "time". Even the kidnap crime movie references (Dirty Harry, Speed, Ransom) all have references to "time". Of course kidnaps all have a sense of "urgency".

Now, before the RN was made public, one of the visitors noted that the movie played that night at the Whites was "Nick of Time" which involved the kidnapping of a 6 year old girl. In fact the clock shown in the movie flipped from 1:18 to 1:19 just as the victim woke up. If the victim had not woken up at that "Nick of Time" (1:18), the victim would be dead. Unfortunately for JonBenet, time did not stand still and she met her fate. Note also, the father was being set up in that movie. If I got the inkling that it was a set-up ("inside job" as JR said), I sure as hell would get lawyered up. It's all there. Watch the movie for yourself.

On the other hand, these could just be coincidences and the Steve Thomas theory is the answer. I too am wary of the defensive twists and turns ("obfuscation" as Bluecrab calls it). However, I still don't get why there would be so little blood loss for such a head injury. Also, I find it difficult to believe that a mother with no prehistory commits a premeditated strangulation (Seraph: Psalm 118 binds the cords to the alter"). I wish there was one thing that could help me decide which of 3 things happened.

I'm not a borg nor a grob. A free thinker.

QUOTE>>the victim reminded me of PR in her red jacket.<<

Rupert
It's been a while since I saw Nick of Time and I've forgotten alot.
What red jacket??

Rupert said:
Either the RDI or IDI. Either the RN is collage of throw offs and pleas for forgiveness or deep with vengeful hints about who did it.

In the hopes of IDI, we have looked for clues in the RN. One thing that stands out to me is the fixation on 'time'. The word "early" is mentioned repetitively. The odd ransom amount of $118k is broken up into $100k and $18k by the $100 and $20 dollar bills, thus suggesting the time of 1:18 am as the time of death. All the instructions about the ransom money seemed to be linked to time and in order for JonBenet to see 1997 (again a time reference), they must "follow the instructions to the letter".

Now, Eagle1 has stated on this forum that the visitors at the Whites that night were involved in "Kali". I have asked Eagle1 for his reference to confirm this 'fact'. Eagle1 has just replied that he recalled this somewhere on a forum. So, we should be careful of that. If indeed they were involved with Kali, more likely it was the martial arts of Kali from the Phillipines. The Kali cult and the Kali martial arts actually go together as inspirations. The Kali martial arts are the tools and Kali is the goddess. Kali is the goddess of death and rebirth, vengeance, and time and was brought over to the Phillipines from India. Kali actually means "time" in old Hindu.

So, if IDI, the long note seems overridden with clues and one of them is "time". Even the kidnap crime movie references (Dirty Harry, Speed, Ransom) all have references to "time". Of course kidnaps all have a sense of "urgency".

Now, before the RN was made public, one of the visitors noted that the movie played that night at the Whites was "Nick of Time" which involved the kidnapping of a 6 year old girl. In fact the clock shown in the movie flipped from 1:18 to 1:19 just as the victim woke up. If the victim had not woken up at that "Nick of Time" (1:18), the victim would be dead. Unfortunately for JonBenet, time did not stand still and she met her fate. Note also, the father was being set up in that movie. If I got the inkling that it was a set-up ("inside job" as JR said), I sure as hell would get lawyered up. It's all there. Watch the movie for yourself.

On the other hand, these could just be coincidences and the Steve Thomas theory is the answer. I too am wary of the defensive twists and turns ("obfuscation" as Bluecrab calls it). However, I still don't get why there would be so little blood loss for such a head injury. Also, I find it difficult to believe that a mother with no prehistory commits a premeditated strangulation (Seraph: Psalm 118 binds the cords to the alter"). I wish there was one thing that could help me decide which of 3 things happened.

I'm not a borg nor a grob. A free thinker.
Okay, I'm totally dumbfounded!! I didn't know they watched the movie
"Nick of Time" that night at the Whites. What is your source on that
and who admitted to that? First I'm hearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back