17 September~ Presser~ 0700 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, a reporter asking if he can comment on what the media reported wrong. Lots of laughter. Body, chasing suspect, etc.

Worked throughout the night putting together thousands of pages for arrest warrant.

He was being watched all the time since this weekend.

He doesn't have reason to believe anyone else is involved. But never knows where evidence will take them. Lots of items still to be tested.

He never fled from LE. there was no manhunt.

concerned about workplace violence. Difficult to tell if there are signs. Not a domestic crime. Not a street crime.

I definitely get the feeling that this was not a personal crime but work related.

No evidence of a romantic relationship between Annie and Clark! This was emphasized, said twice...very interesting..

Not a street crime or a domestic crime it was work related

Did they mention if they felt it was preplanned, or was it a situation that spiraled out of control? Murder is murder, in the end, but I'm wondering if it was one of those, "Oh crap!" moments, when he realized he went too far.

Not a street crime or a domestic crime it was work related

Well it had to have something to do with the mice then and that is just crazy.
It sounds like he was a time bomb just waiting to explode.
Poor Annie.

Time bomb indeed -was what I thought, a heated discussion turned argument to gain control turned fight turned very ugly

Ugh, lost my internet connection. Got back on just to hear "...ok, thank you". :(

Anyone have a link to videos of the arrest and/or presser yet?

No evidence of a romantic relationship between Annie and Clark! This was emphasized, said twice...very interesting..

Doesn't mean he didn't want a romantic relationship and was rebuffed by Annie.

so is it going to end up that he called her to complain again about proper procedure, she goes over to the lab with that book regarding proper protocol or something similar, and then things get heated and he loses it and kills her?

and he also could have been attracted to her but never expressed it and felt hostility towards her because of that, felt like she was out of his league/above him etc... then considering some of the stories of his past incidents with women, and they have a confrontation where she appears to exert some authority over him, or he gets irrational and she threatens to report him etc...

i never expected that there would be anything remotely approaching a "reasonable" explanation for this, but it seems every time the real story starts to come out i just cant believe it. strangling someone to death is not a short incident, its not losing control for an instant and punching someone one or pushing them down...

so is it going to end up that he called her to complain again about proper procedure, she goes over to the lab with that book regarding proper protocol or something similar, and then things get heated and he loses it and kills her?

and he also could have been attracted to her but never expressed it and felt hostility towards her because of that, felt like she was out of his league/above him etc... then considering some of the stories of his past incidents with women, and they have a confrontation where she appears to exert some authority over him, or he gets irrational and she threatens to report him etc...

i never expected that there would be anything remotely approaching a "reasonable" explanation for this, but it seems every time the real story starts to come out i just cant believe it. strangling someone to death is not a short incident, its not losing control for an instant and punching someone one or pushing them down...

Guess he snapped and felt he had to finish what he started if he was to ever get away with it

liljim - that is exactly how I believe this will play out. The video of Annie entering the building, she was intently looking at the book in her hand, I think to find the exact passage she was looking for to go to the basement and beat RC over the head with it (not literally, figuratively, to prove her point), and this pushed RC over the edge and he strangled her. Control issues. :twocents: As I stated before, I think the book was the protocol manual....

liljim, while I agree with your observation that there is no reasonable explanation, you seem to imply that a short incident, such as losing control for an instant and punching someone would be acceptable, reasonable or understandable.

Of course it would have been better because Annie would be alive, but still nothing even close to anything remotely acceptable. In workplace, I do not even think that raising one's voice is acceptable. I believe that anything that is remotely violent, including banging ones fist on a table or a door should be grounds for immediate dismissal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24