17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I went to use our ladder to get a Frisbee off the garage roof..

7062538719_3324faf955_m.jpg

You know a case on Websleuths is hot when the first post gets longer and longer and has lots of warnings.

Sorry, just had to say that. ;)

Also want to point out that we have a media thread just for Trayvon, so if you can't find an article on the threads you can probably find it here:

Trayvon Martin Shooting Media Thread - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is the first time I have actually watched live news coverage and FT reminds me of LP. :banghead:

In the last thread the word revenge was being thrown around. IMO, that's more semantics and distraction. A defense attorney will claim a prosecutor or victim is being vengeful and be correct. But that does not negate the right for the prosecutor and victim to seek justice. Not all vengeful actions are wrong.

There are many reasons for trademarking a name. It's called living in the year 2012. Trayvon's parents would be fools not to trademark his name.

Lawsuits are not just about money. But unfortunately that's sometimes the only legal way to make someone understand that what they did was wrong and send a message that the bad behavior has to stop. People finally get it when money is taken out of their pocket.

Just an observation, but I don't think FT respects women either... he was totally out of line with his finger pointing and yelling at that woman.

MOO

Jackson - such obnoxious behavior. This is the same woman who said GZ fired a warning shot before shooting TM.

Ooooo Natalie (the atty) just told FT he is not doing GZ any favors and asked "What's wrong with you Mr Taeffe (sp)?" LOL! This was in regards to FT talking about identifying the burglar, who lived in the neighborhood and is AA.

I'm going to pour a glass of wine.....

wm

<modsnip> but I'm sure someone loves him. To me, everything he says makes it worse. What was his point just now about how it was a black kid who lived there who broke into FT's house and how this somehow explains something about GZ shooting TM except he keeps stressing that George didn't follow that kid, he didn't shoot that kid, only Trayvon so...see, he doesn't always follow and shoot black kids..only sometimes? Is that his point?

JMO, but FT doesn't seem to like women much, either. If he's so secure in what he's saying, they why the interrupting, condescending tone?

GZ talked to Taafe today and Taafe reading off the site name... said GZ wanted everyone in the media to know it...
GZ wanted to share that on Feb 2nd he saw a young black man peering into taafe's house
JVM jumps in LOL

If the young black man peering into Taafe's house wasn't TM, it isn't relevant to this case.

:moo: As is everything I post regarding this case.

For the record... I won't be making any contributions to the George Zimmerman defense fund or helping him in anyway with his living expenses..JMHO..

This man with a bull horn just said "no apprehending of his gun". This rhetoric is not even challenged by JVM.

Let's see if Taffe can get a word in this time. BTW, he's not pointing his finger at her, she's not in the same room lol.

FT just said that Zimmerman got medical care before being put in the back of the Police car? I thought that Zimmerman was treated inside the police car?

Ooooo Natalie (the atty) just told FT he is not doing GZ any favors and asked "What's wrong with you Mr Taeffe (sp)?" LOL! This was in regards to FT talking about identifying the burglar, who lived in the neighborhood and is AA.

I'm going to pour a glass of wine.....

wm

And Natalie is absolutely right! What is wrong with that man Taafe?? :what:
And worst of all GZ approves his message.

JMHO

I am just saying FT is now not doing himself any favors now. He is coming off as a blow hard. IMO

In the last thread the word revenge was being thrown around. IMO, that's more semantics and distraction. A defense attorney will claim a prosecutor or victim is being vengeful and be correct. But that does not negate the right for the prosecutor and victim to seek justice. Not all vengeful actions are wrong.

There are many reasons for trademarking a name. It's called living in the year 2012. Trayvon's parents would be fools not to trademark his name.

Lawsuits are not just about money. But unfortunately that's sometimes the only legal way to make someone understand that what they did was wrong and send a message that the bad behavior has to stop. People finally get it when money is taken out of their pocket.

Yes, I agree. The law does not deal in "revenge." It deals in "remedies."

If you can't get a legal remedy through the criminal justice system, due to technicalities or circumstances or whatever, you do it through the civil court system. There is nothing strange, or wrong, or illegal about it.

That's how it's always been - that is our system of justice. I do genealogy and I promise that our ancestors were suing each other in civil court 150 years ago. Nothing has changed.

"Revenge" is being a vigilante on the street and taking the law into your own hands because there had been burglaries in your neighborhood. If George had waited for a legal remedy to his fears about what Trayvon was doing, we wouldn't be talking about this. Help was on the way, the police showed up a few minutes later. Trayvon did not have to die.

This man with a bull horn just said "no apprehending of his gun". This rhetoric is not even challenged by JVM.

Let's see if Taffe can get a word in this time. BTW, he's not pointing his finger at her, she's not in the same room lol.

I don't care if they're not in the same room, he was pointing his finger at the television and yelling at her. I wish a man would talk to me like that!!

MOO

If the young black man peering into Taafe's house wasn't TM, it isn't relevant to this case.

Just wait.. That scenario could be coming... Was the the young man caught and identified? JMHO

Taafe went on to say GZ saw and apprehended that same young man a week or 2 later and the kid lived in the neighborhood...
A WEAK attempt by FT to defend GZ
Definitely irrelevant .. to ME anyway

What concerns me with the statements that FT is making about him "patroling armed with his 100 lb Rottweiler", is watch captains, according to all I have read here and on MSM are specifically told NOT to be armed. This leads me to be concerned about a possible state of mind and pattern of vigilantism with Mr. Zimmerman. This coupled with the preceding acts of domestic violence and assault on a LEO is very disturbing. In my humble opinion, I don't think Trayvon or any other black male had a chance that night.

Taafe went on to say GZ saw and apprehended that same young man a week or 2 later and the kid lived in the neighborhood...
A WEAK attempt by FT to defend GZ
Definitely irrelevant .. to ME anyway

I would really love to know if there was any evidence collected to show that this person was the one who burglarized the home? Or was it just Zimmerman's word? Were their fingerprints? Did they find the property in this kids home? I would like more information on that.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member