17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for the hatred ridden soul of the person that posted that road sign seen just now on JVM.. and all the others that have the same soul

I don't care if they're not in the same room, he was pointing his finger at the television and yelling at her. I wish a man would talk to me like that!!

MOO

As much as I despise his tone and his implied message, I love to see him on TV almost as much as he loves to see himself on TV.

He is a prosecutor's best friend, IMO. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaaastoxl0"]Zimmerman - A Story That Cannot Be True - YouTube[/ame]

As much as I despise his tone and his implied message, I love to see him on TV almost as much as he loves to see himself on TV.

He is a prosecutor's best friend, IMO. :D

He really is. I thought no way could I stomach watching him again, when I first heard he was going to be on, now I'm so glad I heard it all for myself.

I was as outraged as Natalie when she asked him what was wrong with him, except if it was me I would have used a few more choice words.

JMHO

OMG, now Taafe thinks he's an attorney and reading the SYG statute like he's an expert. :floorlaugh:

Jorge K Gonzalez ‏ @jorgekgonzalez

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Zimmerman attorney tells us he hopes his client won't post more than what he has already put up on his new website.#fox35

Really ?

JMO, but FT doesn't seem to like women much, either. If he's so secure in what he's saying, they why the interrupting, condescending tone?

He reminds me of Drew Peterson. jmo

Jorge K Gonzalez ‏ @jorgekgonzalez

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Zimmerman attorney tells us he hopes his client won't post more than what he has already put up on his new website.#fox35

Really ?

Hope that some of our lovely members get some nice screenshots before they erase it! I don't know how to do that?

MOO

He really is. I thought no way could I stomach watching him again, when I first heard he was going to be on, now I'm so glad I heard it all for myself.

I was as outraged as Natalie when she asked him what was wrong with him, except if it was me I would have used a few more choice words.

JMHO

He's supposed to be on NG tonight as well. I may have to miss Dancing with the Stars to watch. :popcorn:

Why does that fabulous term that Piers Morgan used the other night come to mind? "What a load of fastuous nonsense."

I know someone on WS has this in their signature and I always thought that it's a great quote but seeing it on GZ's site I found it a bit offensive.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke.

It would have been far better for everyone if George Zimmerman had done nothing that night. I assume he considers himself a good man, but the evil of unnecessary tragedy triumphed that night.

I would really love to know if there was any evidence collected to show that this person was the one who burglarized the home? Or was it just Zimmerman's word? Were their fingerprints? Did they find the property in this kids home? I would like more information on that.

MOO

This was in the police reports. Someone probably downloaded them somewhere...

He's supposed to be on NG tonight as well. I may have to miss Dancing with the Stars to watch. :popcorn:

:what: Not with that fine Cuban man who literally made my heart palpitate with his Samba last week! I wouldn't miss looking at him for Frank Taffe (sp?). Nope! Never! :floorlaugh:

I pray for the hatred ridden soul of the person that posted that road sign seen just now on JVM.. and all the others that have the same soul
I agree and to many people have that mindset even if they deny it.....It really angers me we all bleed the same.People need to look beyond color and wht is on the outside.It is what is on the inside that matters...IMHO JMHO and all that

Did you hear him say GZ was wearing his gun the night someone looked in FT's window ?
which leads me to believe GZ carried his gun on all his "patrols"

Again he's doing GZ no favors !

:moo:

LOL!

Did you hear FT tell Jane Valez-Mitchell he had missed her? IIRC, the other night he had told Nancy Grace that he had worn the tie he had on for her?? Is this guy for real?

Sorry, but I just had to say it! He's not doing himself any favors either!

MOO's

Hope that some of our lovely members get some nice screenshots before they erase it! I don't know how to do that?

MOO

I saved the first pg, this is interesting, its on the left hand side of the pg.

Home
The Facts
My Race
Album
Contact

"My Race" ? what ????
(none of the 5 tabs work on the website) so I couldn't see what "my race" is all about.

LOL!

Did you hear FT tell Jane Valez-Mitchell he had missed her? IIRC, the other night he had told Nancy Grace that he had worn the tie he had on for her?? Is this guy for real?

Sorry, but I just had to say it! He's not doing himself any favors either!

MOO's

YES he did ! sucking up won't help, especially with Nancy ! she'll wipe the floor with him !! :D

I saved the first pg, this is interesting, its on the left hand side of the pg.

Home
The Facts
My Race
Album
Contact

"My Race" ? what ????
(none of the 5 tabs work on the website) so I couldn't see what "my race" is all about.

There was another quote, all mankind are my brethren or something to that effect. I can't get it to open now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500