17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point made by Alan Dershowitz this evening on CNN. They should have done scrapings on the fingernails of Trayvon and of Zimmerman, as well as taken Zimmerman's clothes and shoes and tested for gun residue. It appears this was not done by Sanford PD>

is there a link of what evidence was collected....did I miss that somewhere?

The whole story of Trayvon telling Zimmerman "You're going to die" and then when Zimmerman shoots Trayvon and Trayvon says "You got me." is from a badly written script! Really badly written.

It's insulting. The whole story is insulting.

MOO

He did stay on the line the entire time.

Here is the 911 call in full:

George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted - YouTube

If GZ stayed on the line the entire time, why do I not hear the screams and pleas for help? Why don't I hear the fatal gunshot?

Are you sure this is the 911 call in full? It ends just like the first one that was posted. With GZ telling the operator to have the police call him on his cell phone and he will tell them where to meet him.

Orange County, Virginia.

I'm also not seeing where it says his mother worked in the Sanford Courthouse.

Your right it only says the mother worked for county court. So this will still make me wonder where Wolfinger had a conflict of interest?

Just google the bolded authorI believe she is the first sa called that evening.

OK so here's the answer to the OH SNAP stuff. LBH -- the woman who works as a pr type at the state's attorney's office who made the DAGNUT comment or whatever word she used...as we go back and start googling stories about Wolfinger we see her byline on most of the stories written about Wolfinger in the Orlando Sentinel.

Btw...someone asked earlier if kids still say homie?? I really don't think so. Tgat was used more like 15 years ago. Thats a personal opinion though

Your right it only says the mother worked for county court. So this will still make me wonder where Wolfinger had a conflict of interest?
Probably because he made the decision not to prosecute. Therefore, continuing to investigate the case might raise questions of a conflict of interest. He's never denied he told them he couldn't prosecute. He's denying allegations of having a secret meeting that night where this was determined. JMO

If GZ stayed on the line the entire time, why do I not hear the screams and pleas for help? Why don't I hear the fatal gunshot?

Are you sure this is the 911 call in full? It ends just like the first one that was posted. With GZ tell the operator to have the police call him on his cell phone and he will tell them where to meet him.

It's the only one i've seen.

So do you want GZ to be on the phone as he's fighting with TM?

Orange County, Virginia.

I'm also not seeing where it says his mother worked in the Sanford Courthouse.

I didn't see that either in the "under the mountain bunker" story. But it looks like they used a Seattle Times article that is sourced from the Washington Post that quotes a Prince William County(Virginia?) attorney who knew Zimmerman's mother who was an interpreter at the county courthouse.
Why are they calling him white, wondered Paul Ebert, the Prince William County commonwealth's attorney who knew Zimmerman's mother, Gladys, from her days as an interpreter at the county courthouse. Zimmerman's mother

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017819414_zimmerman23.html

Probably because he made the decision not to prosecute. Therefore, continuing to investigate the case might raise questions of a conflict of interest. He's never denied he told them he couldn't prosecute. He's denying allegations of having a secret meeting that night where this was determined. JMO

yep. That's the way I took him to mean.

Just for the viewers sake the legal definition of Conflict of Interest

conflict of interest n. a situation in which a person has a duty to more than one person or organization, but cannot do justice to the actual or potentially adverse interests of both parties. This includes when an individual's personal interests or concerns are inconsistent with the best for a customer, or when a public official's personal interests are contrary to his/her loyalty to public business. An attorney, an accountant, a business adviser or realtor cannot represent two parties in a dispute and must avoid even the appearance of conflict. He/she may not join with a client in business without making full disclosure of his/her potential conflicts, he/she must avoid commingling funds with the client, and never, never take a position adverse to the customer.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/conflict+of+interest

According to his father, GZ did NOT stop when asked. In fact, he went all the way down to the next street before turning back:

"This is why, Robert Zimmerman claims, his son decided to keep following Martin, so he could obtain an address to give to police."

Unless GZ thought Trayvon had the address, this sentence doesn't make sense. Since it is not a direct quote, it could be a typo, the word "not" makes more sense in place of "keep".

He didn't know where Trayvon was when he hung up with the dispatcher, so it makes no sense he continued to follow him.

It's the only one i've seen.

So do you want GZ to be on the phone as he's fighting with TM?

I wish it was! I think GZ wanted to hang up with LE so he could continue to follow Trayvon without them telling him to stop. He wasn't going to stop following Trayvon. Why do you think GZ told LE to call him back so he could tell them where he was? If he was going to be back in his car... he would have told LE that. MOO

There is but the article is not clear that it was Virginia.

They were from Orange County, Virginia. It appears the mother worked at the Sanford Court House so if that is right good chance she knows Mr. Wolfingler. jmo

They were from Orange County, Virginia. It appears the mother worked at the Sanford Court House so if that is right good chance she knows Mr. Wolfingler. jmo

I'm not sure she worked at the Sanford courthouse. That was one line from a blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB