17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the HOA is sued will Dad's gf be exempt from that lawsuit if shes a homeowner?

I wish that as well. Assumptions are dangerous and wrong. GZ judged Trayvon 100% on appearance alone.

Aren't you assuming he judged him on appearance alone? From the 911 call GZ saw him acting suspicious before he could even tell he was AA.JMO

Just on HLN

Trayon's girlfriend will be speaking with SA sometime this week.

If the HOA is sued will Dad's gf be exempt from that lawsuit if shes a homeowner?

No, if you own a home and the homeowners association insurance has to pay out, then the increase in insurance will be borne by all homeowners.

Assuming they have insurance, if not then they are all on the hook.

The report I read was titled "Initial Report" and it did mention the injuries.

Aren't you assuming he judged him on appearance alone? From the 911 call GZ saw him acting suspicious before he could even tell he was AA.JMO

What part of the recorded call with the dispatcher has Trayvon acting suspicious? Was it the part where he is walking in the rain with his hood up looking around him? Was it the part where he looked black? Was it the part where he walked up towards Zimmerman and continued past him to get home? Exactly what part explains how he acted in a suspicious manner?

GZ may well have seen TM on prior visits!

If he did wouldn't he have called 911 on him?If he just picked on TM because he was an AA teen.IMO Whatever GZ saw that night made him suspicious.

Sure I am based on his history of calling 911 - I believe GZ made a lot of assumptions. And my assumptions are contained on this board, I'm not out in public calling the cops on people for things I think they "might" be doing.

GZ didn't see Trayvon DO anything other than walk around - he stated to the 911 operator "he looks like he's up to no good" - so I guess GZ can tell that just by looking at someone.

What part of the recorded call with the dispatcher has Trayvon acting suspicious? Was it the part where he is walking in the rain with his hood up looking around him? Was it the part where he looked black? Was it the part where he walked up towards Zimmerman and continued past him to get home? Exactly what part explains how he acted in a suspicious manner?

IF was not fully explained by GZ on the 911 call, I assume he would have filled in the responding officers.JMO.

The problem with that is that he could NOT say what the suspicious behavior was other than the fact that he was walking. He could not say that Trayvon was looking into cars or house windows, he was walking and looking which is NOT suspicious if you are trying to find A house among a lot of houses and all of them look alike, in an unfamiliar neighborhood. Hands at his waist, and or something in his hands, could have been his phone, or the candy, or he could have been putting them in the pocket of his hoodie, once again just NOT suspicious, but in any case GZ had done his duty when he called Le, if he had let it go at that, none of this would have happened

He insisted that evidence collected at the scene and from witnesses did not provide enough probable cause to refute Zimmerman’s version that he shot Trayvon in self defense, and says it would have been against the law to arrest him.

“They are saying that things that aren’t factual, that we had admitted that we didn’t know about George Zimmerman’s criminal history, which is not true,” Lee told The Herald. “We ran his history that morning. I said, ‘He doesn’t have a criminal history, anything that prohibits him from having a concealed weapons permit — which is true. He has an arrest record, but he has not been convicted of anything.”

The “squeaky clean” quote was out of context, Lee said, and critics “are basing their opinion on what is being portrayed in the media.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...cpy#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Sure I am based on his history of calling 911 - I believe GZ made a lot of assumptions. And my assumptions are contained on this board, I'm not out in public calling the cops on people for things I think they "might" be doing.

GZ didn't see Trayvon DO anything other than walk around - he stated to the 911 operator "he looks like he's up to no good" - so I guess GZ can tell that just by looking at someone.

Zimmerman also said that Trayvon "looked" like he was on drugs. Zimmerman must have had a really clear look at Trayvon to jump to that conclusion.

Yes, that is the very definition of hearsay. The police may have simply been mistaken. They seem to flub everything else up in everyone else's eyes, why would this be the one immaculate item?

LE have photos to refresh their memory. If they told him the wrong place it was deliberate. Why would they lie to a grieving father....what would be the point? Did LE want Mr. Martin to believe TM's body was near the cement walkway? Hearsay is a legal term for court. This was LE telling him, describing to Mr. Martin the position of TM's body and his location. Why would it be considered a rumor when it's coming from an investigating officer who was there? It was either a lie or the truth. Are we to believe they sent someone that was on the other side of town at the time of the shooting to show Mr. Martin where TM's body was found??? I don't think so. If he was given misinformation Mr. Martin would have a right to have someone view those crime scene pictures. jmo

Where are you getting that Trayvon and Zimmerman had more than one encounter that night?

Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

When Zimmerman replied that he didn’t have a problem, Martin said, “You do now.” The unarmed teenager hit Zimmerman, knocked him to the ground, pinned him down and told him to “shut the [expletive] up.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html

I have a real problem with Tracy Martin telling people (media etc.) only about the first encounter but not the second one.

But he was "looking about" while he was walking on a sidewalk. Wow, who "looks about" while they're walking on a sidewalk, soooo suspicious, maybe GZ thinks everyone stares straight down towards the ground til they reach their destination.
Oh and Trayvon did duck under an awning while it was raining out. Again, who would ever do something like that in the rain?

Wow that should make it all ok for GZ to conclude that Trayvon needed to be chased with a loaded weapon at the ready.

sarcasm off now-
JMHO

Funny how things have a way of morphing from question to certainty overnight.

BBM

Please provide a link establishing that whatever is under that yellow tarp is, in fact, the body of Trayvon or anyone else for that matter.

The father of a dead child told us where his son was found and in what position:

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

At the 1:33 mark:

"His feet were like on the sidewalk"

TMBody1.png

At the 1:39 mark:

"And his body was laid out this way" (motioning with both hands towards the grass on his right)

TMBody.png

Furthermore, if you'll notice, by counting the roofline bump outs over the porches/balconies and check any map of the development you so choose, you'll be able to determine that Tracy Martin is standing almost dead center of the back of that first building, NOT almost out to the building's end, like whatever is under that tarp that the post to which I'm responding suggests is so "clearly" a body.

I fully realize and believe Mr. Martin is telling the reporter exactly what LE told him, but am wondering IF LE told Mr. Martin the truth.. Mr. Martin claims they lied to him about the circumstances that led to his son's death.. IF true, it wouldn't surprise me to learn they also lied about the location of his son's body too.. IIRC.. Mr. Martin claims he and his GF arrived home around 11:00 pm that night and there wasn't any sign of any kind of investigation going on... Roughly thats only about three and half hours after the fact.. When my husband died in our home LE was here for over four hours... JMHO...

Then came the second encounter, according to Tracy Martin’s recollection of the detective’s account. Trayvon Martin appeared from behind a building in Zimmerman’s gated community, approached him and demanded, “What’s your problem, homie?”

When Zimmerman replied that he didn’t have a problem, Martin said, “You do now.” The unarmed teenager hit Zimmerman, knocked him to the ground, pinned him down and told him to “shut the [expletive] up.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html

I have a real problem with Tracy Martin telling people (media etc.) only about the first encounter but not the second one.

I'm really trying to follow the facts of this case, but I start to get the feeling that the media has an agenda. The facts are getting twisted!

IF was not fully explained by GZ on the 911 call, I assume he would have filled in the responding officers.JMO.

The original post on this conversation that I responded to says that from the 911 call GZ saw him acting suspicious before he could even tell he was AA. My question was what part of the call with the dispatcher (since technically it was not a 911 call) explains the suspicious manner in which Trayvon was acting. One would think that when reporting someone that is acting suspicious that the person reporting would give reasons why they feel the suspect is acting suspicious. From what Zimmerman said on that call I heard nothing that would lead someone to think that Trayvon was up to no good.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member