17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think a decision will be made before April 10th?

I don't see a store location marked on that map. I looked at google earth itself and didn't see a convenience store. The target if thats it with all the parking spots left of the school is a long walk.

On the very right hand side of the map about middle ways down, you will see where it says 7-11. That is the store that Trayvon went to when he purchased the Skittles and the iced tea.

~jmo~

Does anyone think a decision will be made before April 10th?

I was optimistic based on Angela Corey's first few comments about the case that she might not need to present to the grand jury but the last couple of articles didn't give that impression. I don't care which route she goes as long as he is indicted on manslaughter or possibly second degree murder.

~jmo~

On the very right hand side of the map about middle ways down, you will see where it says 7-11. That is the store that Trayvon went to when he purchased the Skittles and the iced tea.

~jmo~

Did they get Martin on surveillance? They may have gotten him walking up and back and could they have also captured Zimmerman in his car?

I was optimistic based on Angela Corey's first few comments about the case that she might not need to present to the grand jury but the last couple of articles didn't give that impression. I don't care which route she goes as long as he is indicted on manslaughter or possibly second degree murder.

~jmo~
Remember that it is a brand new Grand Jury, so it might take a day or so to get up and running, and also, they might only meet twice a week. I would have to look at their website to see for sure, and I am NOT going to do that at this time.

I get so vexed when I read that the police had Trayvon's phone. Then why did they let him sit there in the morgue like an unwanted child after his death? <modsnip> if his skin was white the cops would have sympathized with his parents and made the effort to find them.

He didn't really sit in the morgue. TM's dad found out the next morning.

<modsnip>

I have not been convinced that what Zimmerman did was racially motivated. I think the more we've learned about his past behaviour like the multiple times he's apparently followed people he's called the police on, and even the number of times he's called the police over the years should be telling us so much more about him than any racial issues. It tells us he wants to be the hero, the life/property saver thing going on.

Heck, i'm 50 something years old, I've lived in 2 countries and multiple states through out my life, I'm nosey as hell and I sure wouldn't hesitate to call the police if I felt it was needed, and I have on a few occasions...but seriously....46 times and he's not even in his 30's yet? It just feels like it's too much....over the top and I feel this hero need he has, has led him to the situation he's in now.

I feel the racism issue has more to do with some within the local LE and state attorneys office and even possibly a witness or two.

Just my opinions...nothing more and nothing less.

The next person who even thinks about referencing the Klan is gonna be TO'd.

DROP IT RIGHT NOW.

~jmo~
Thanks, no wonder I couldn't find it, that map has north on the bottom. How far does that look to you, maybe half a mile to the store?

If the person doing the autopsy did not know his name that is a serious thing. They want to know everything they can about the person.

All that really matters is what happened in the one minute period before the shot was fired.

If the person doing the autopsy did not know his name that is a serious thing. They want to know everything they can about the person.

They knew who it was about 12 hours after death. I don't see the significance. The main thing in this autopsy is the bullet wound, other wounds on the body -- not whether the person had heart disease or was a longtime drug user.

His father told fox news in an interview, that when Trayvon didn't return the next morning he called police to see if he was in an accident and wanted to report him missing. The officer said they would send someone out, next thing he knew there were a couple of detectives and an Officer at his door. They showed Martin some pictures of his son and then he knew his son was gone.

http://fox2now.com/2012/03/22/trayvons-father-speaks-about-sons-murder/

All that really matters is what happened in the one minute period before the shot was fired.

I disagree. Besides what happened exactly in the death of Trayvon Martin, the very possible cover up by the police department is also important.

We know from having seen a picture of the house address signage; smallish numbers by the light by the garage door. I am not sure those numbers can be readily seen from the street, so what difference would it make to relay a house number to the police?

And those little address numbers or lack of is a real nightmare for home health nurses!

i agree with that. If the calls from GZ for help prove he tried to put an end to the confrontation he will probably walk free.

I disagree. Besides what happened exactly in the death of Trayvon Martin, the very possible cover up by the police department is also important.

You're right about the possibility of a cover-up. And I know that GZ's following TM is a factor, but, unfortunately, not in the eyes of the law. All this talk about whether GZ was going to Targe for milk or milk + other groceries, is 60 degrees cold, I wonder what any of that will mean in the end. Even whether GZ had a broken nose or not is not really that important. The case will center around what happened in that one minute before the shot went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member