17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ripped it for me from the beginning was that GZ was told by the dispatcher, "We do not need you to do that", when it was clear he was running after Trayvon YET he (GZ) continued to do so.

IMO, every word in the beginning of GZ's 911 tape was profiling Trayvon. I will absolutely never understand if GZ is not charged/indited. From my perspective, GZ gave up the right to a SYG defense when he deliberately followed Trayvon.

My late husband was retired LE,and was an LE supervisor. He was never less than thorough and expected his officers to be as well. This investigation was not thorough, IMO, and I am incensed. I hate to say it, but I do think this PD really hoped Trayvon's homicide would stay under that rug they swept it under.

I really hope this investigation with ACory will be thorough and bring justice for Trayvon! We will see.

MOO's

Concerned Papa, you should be an investigator. You would be freakn awesome!

I know!! I so want to hire him next time I suspect a boyfriend might be cheating!! :floorlaugh:

Seriously (not that I'm not 100% serious about the above sentence), amazing job, Concerned Papa! You are really appreciated here!

This! I know that is what would be going on in my mind? Boys are not exempt from this form of evil... it's actually becoming more and more common for boys to be the victims of these <I'm modslipping myself>

I would guess that most black young men in the south have been told the story of Wayne Williams at some point in time....good enough reason right there to be wary of ANYONE watching and stalking them in the dark....

jmo

Who is this witness in silhouette on Ashley Banfield? GZ sure did a lot of things in the 4 seconds between the gun shot and the officer arriving at the scene. He says a guy came out with a flashlight, he thought it might be George's friend and they might have talked to each other????? Maybe the reason investigators for the SA didn't spend much time with this witness is because the person with the flashlight was an officer? Another witness saw GZ crouched over TM and another heard him say "call police" and put his hands over his head.

"If it makes you feel any better the person who was yelling for help is alive". Give me a break. This person was four feet away and saw everything. Right.

Give me a break!!!!

Who is this witness in silhouette on Ashley Banfield? GZ sure did a lot of things in the 4 seconds between the gun shot and the officer arriving at the scene. He says a guy came out with a flashlight, he thought it might be George's friend and they might have talked to each other????? Maybe the reason investigators for the SA didn't spend much time with this witness is because the person with the flashlight was an officer? Another witness saw GZ crouched over TM and another heard him say "call police" and put his hands over his head.

"If it makes you feel any better the person who was yelling for help is alive". Give me a break. This person was four feet away and saw everything. Right.

Give me a break!!!!

Her story is just as credible as "John" who was so close he seen George screaming?

MOO

ETA: MC came out a long time ago saying LE "corrected" her statement. So if this is a completely different witness, not related to MC, I believe it. I'm wondering if "John" wasn't also told that it was "George" screaming and that is how he came to that conclusion?

MOO

What ripped it for me from the beginning was that GZ was told by the dispatcher, "We do not need you to do that", when it was clear he was running after Trayvon YET he (GZ) continued to do so.

IMO, every word in the beginning of GZ's 911 tape was profiling Trayvon. I will absolutely never understand if GZ is not charged/indited. From my perspective, GZ gave up the right to a SYG defense when he deliberately followed Trayvon.

My late husband was retired LE,and was an LE supervisor. He was never less than thorough and expected his officers to be as well. This investigation was not thorough, IMO, and I am incensed. I hate to say it, but I do think this PD really hoped Trayvon's homicide would stay under that rug they swept it under.

I really hope this investigation with ACory will be thorough and bring justice for Trayvon! We will see.

MOO's

I hope the investigation from Ms. Cory is thorough too, in some ways I have faith that it will be (I am from one county over from where she is SA) because she is known to be tough on crime. But in other ways I fear it will not be for several reasons, she is also known to be a strong advocate of the local police (my fear is she will be biased and think that Sanford LE can do no wrong) and also because she will have to be overriding what another SA has already "ruled", they are "comrades in arms" so to speak, will she really rule that another SA was dead wrong? Hope I am wrong but....

jmo, imo and all that jazz

Trayvon had no reason whatsoever to believe that he was anything but a stalker. If you walked through a gated community and someone followed you would you assume they were security? I sure as heck wouldn't unless they were in a uniform or in a marked car.

If GZ were security he would have identified himself when TM was at the clubhouse when TM was right there within earshot. jmo

There were a lot of people questioning whether he went to 7-11. Some even said he could have been carrying the Skittles and Tea for days? Some even wanted receipts?

So yes, it is a very significant piece of the puzzle and I wish we could see the actual tape.

MOO

And some even insinuated that he went out to buy something other than Skittles and Iced Tea. Oh, and couldn't understand why TM would have as much as $22 on him, as if that was a lot of $!

I just gave myself a "light bulb" moment?? What if this "John" witness was also told by "investigators" that it was "George" screaming and he just took LE's word for it and that is the reason the media has that statement from him?? He hasn't spoken out publicly since?

Now that we have possibly TWO incidents where the investigator puts it into a witnesses head that it was George screaming, I think it is fair to ask if the same thing happened with "John?"

MOO

Once the police report came out and I started plotting out what it told us, I realized that there could be a reason that the story of Mary Cutcher and her roommate, Selma Mora Lamilla, was being ignored. They told a much different version of GZ's tale of a skinny kid making him afraid for his life:

There are 3 attachments below. Working from left to right,

-first you will see 3 addresses shown on the image of the back sidewalk section.

-Then you will see a portion of Officer Timothy Smith's SPD narrative telling where the body was located between 2 residences.

-Last, look who owns the unit with the most likely bird's eye view for what happened.

If the police report is correct how did TM's body get so far away from the cut through where GZ was suppose to be walking and TM jumped him? jmo

I hope the investigation from Ms. Cory is thorough too, in some ways I have faith that it will be (I am from one county over from where she is SA) because she is known to be tough on crime. But in other ways I fear it will not be for several reasons, she is also known to be a strong advocate of the local police (my fear is she will be biased and think that Sanford LE can do no wrong) and also because she will have to be overriding what another SA has already "ruled", they are "comrades in arms" so to speak, will she really rule that another SA was dead wrong? Hope I am wrong but....

jmo, imo and all that jazz

BBM:

Thanks for your info on ACory, mercuroid.

The one reason I believe ACory will really try to do a good and thorough investigation is because the country's eyes are upon her right now. The FBI and the Department of Justice are also involved now. This is a whole lot bigger than just two comrades up against each other, IMO.

One thing I do not like, though, is the 15 minutes (only) special investigators gave to the witness that was on with Ashleigh Banfield this evening. They shouldn't be working with time constraints, IMO. This is just too important to rush through any witnesses' interview.

I am looking forward to seeing what, if anything, developes on Tuesday and whether a Grand Jury is convened. OR, will there be straight out charges by ACory?

We will see!

If GZ were security he would have identified himself when TM was at the clubhouse when TM was right there within earshot. jmo
That makes sense. I think even the uncover people who you find in sears and places like that would idenitify themselves if the person they were observing was on them.
I definitely think an uncover officer would.

I am lining up information which I will share with my wayward grandson.

As far as GZ, he got himself in to this and he's going to have to save his own backside if he can as far as I am concerned.

If the police report is correct how did TM's body get so far away from the cut through where GZ was suppose to be walking and TM jumped him? jmo

Super powers? :banghead:

None of it makes any sense. None of it.

Going back to wanting all the previously released documents taken off the Sanford Police site... I'm thinking they may have found something hinky that doesn't match up to what evidence they've uncovered? If those documents are now being used for another investigation... it would make sense that they wanted them to be pulled? Right?

MOO

I would think the Higher ups of the franchise probably have some policy about keeping tapes for legal reasons. Especially with a huge national uproar. JMO IMO & MOO
Yes, I bet at trial the security expert for that 7-Eleven is called to testify about the whole security setup, who had access, control and custody of the tapes, etc.

Remember at the Casey Anthony trial when they dragged in the experts from Cindy's employer to testify about her emails, times in and out, all in excruciating detail?

I wonder if anyone has checked to see if GZ shows up on any tapes at Target? Maybe he was coming back rather than leaving the subdivision?

IMO, JMO, etc.

among every other disturbing aspect here, it boggles my mind to read that even now, today, an official from sanford sees nothing wrong with claiming that tm's father is ''misconstruing'' the facts.

if i didn't know better, i'd think the employees of the city of sanford were conspiring to rid florida of all the tourists! just wow!

This is what really bothers me... when there is an ongoing investigation, most of the time, the parents don't even know the details of how their child was murdered, etc... Sure, they'll know the part about him being shot... but not what any "suspects" say or whatever. It seems like they tried really hard to just convince Trayvon's parents that George did nothing wrong and they expected them to just take their word for it? So, while LE was trying to convince Trayvon's parents, they told Trayvon's parents things that they shouldn't have because they had already decided there was no investigation needed?

I hope this makes sense?

MOO

Super powers? :banghead:

None of it makes any sense. None of it.

Going back to wanting all the previously released documents taken off the Sanford Police site... I'm thinking they may have found something hinky that doesn't match up to what evidence they've uncovered? If those documents are now being used for another investigation... it would make sense that they wanted them to be pulled? Right?

MOO

With this lady coming forward maybe they wanted those 911 calls removed. Does not give the people of Sanford the warm and fuzzies. Could this be the same lady who claims she called 911 and LE kept trying to change her statement????? jmo

This is what really bothers me... when there is an ongoing investigation, most of the time, the parents don't even know the details of how their child was murdered, etc... Sure, they'll know the part about him being shot... but not what any "suspects" say or whatever. It seems like they tried really hard to just convince Trayvon's parents that George did nothing wrong and they expected them to just take their word for it? So, while LE was trying to convince Trayvon's parents, they told Trayvon's parents things that they shouldn't have because they had already decided there was no investigation needed?

I hope this makes sense?

MOO

Perfect. jmo

I'm getting really, really bad. Now when I type an email I automatically put..."jmo". Then I have to go back and delete it. I need a vacation.

This is what confuses me about the whole story...

George gets out of his car and walks all the way over to where the other street is... so he passes that long sidewalk and he doesn't see Trayvon so he proceeds to the other street to check the address and begins walking back to his truck when Trayvon jumps him from behind? Where was Trayvon hiding that entire time? Looking where the back of the buildings would be and where the sidewalk is... it looks really open? Maybe I'm missing something like big trees or something because I just don't see where he could have been hiding?

Are the porches screened in at this complex? I would think so?

MOO
No, many of them have no sort of enclosure at all. You can see them in the video with Tracy Martin.

...I don't blame the kid walking home from 7-11 in the rain with candy for his little brother. I blame the monster who hunted him down and killed him.

Am I the only one who thinks GZ's story flies in the face of the history of race relations in Florida?

Travon Martin was a middle-class black teen in a Southern state. To my knowledge, he wasn't an angel, but he had no known history of gang involvement or violent offenses.

And he is visiting a condo owned by his father's gf within a gated complex in a town hundreds of miles from his home.

And we're supposed to believe he hid and jumped one of the white neighbors?

Trayvon had no way of knowing who GZ was, but he could reasonably assume GZ was a resident of the complex. Trayvon had no transportation to get away from the scene of any crime he might commit. Trayvon had no transportation to flee the jurisdiction and return to Miami until his father was ready to travel (the following day at the earliest).

Trayvon had a century of history telling him that in a dispute with a white resident (remember TM was only a guest), the police are most likely to side with the white guy.

Why in the hell would Trayvon Martin take the risk of "jumping" and beating GZ? If he took that risk, he must have been scared out of his wits; i.e., he had already seen the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500