17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole call, that had so many officers and a helicopter arrive on scene, reminds me the "Post-it Note -- Assassination-Attempt."

MOO

ETA: I hope whoever made this "call" is caught!

Two minutes after TM ran, GZ did not know where he was. I have listened to the 911 call several times and there's nothing to indicate GZ was running for those two minutes.

Were exactly was GZ at that point? He claims to have taken the cut through to the next street, then followed the same path back. But that doesn't really fit with where TM's body was found. GM could have been between TM and home.

Were exactly was GZ at that point? He claims to have taken the cut through to the next street, then followed the same path back. But that doesn't really fit with where TM's body was found. GM could have been between TM and home.

The most irritating part is that it doesn't make sense. I really, really want to see GZ's written statement and recorded statement the night of the shooting and I want to see the walk-through he did the next day. If we could just have that information, we could really map it out and then look at the evidence that has been "provided" and our wonderful members here can do what they do best.

MOO

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7767079#post7767079"]FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yet another of terrible journalism. BBM. What SUNDAY did this happen?

Deputies Called to Zimmerman's Home
Updated: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 5:51 PM EDT

"I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.
"It was a scary, scary time," he told FOX35 Friday.
"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040712-Deputies-Called-to-Zimmerman's-Home#ixzz1rOtiIRDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500