17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deputies Called to Zimmerman's Home
Updated: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 5:51 PM EDT

"I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.
"It was a scary, scary time," he told FOX35 Friday.
"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040712-Deputies-Called-to-Zimmerman's-Home#ixzz1rOtiIRDR

I'm confused. Did this occur last Sunday? If so, why are we just hearing about it now?

"I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.
"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040712-Deputies-Called-to-Zimmerman's-Home#ixzz1rOtiIRDR
Well, I'm confused. Which Sunday morning? Last Sunday morning? Or, tomorrow Sunday morning? Or, some other Sunday morning?

And, Taaffe seems to want everyone to believe that he lives right next door to George, but I don't think he does.

""I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford.""
— Frank Taaffe

Well, I'm confused. Which Sunday morning? Last Sunday morning? Or, tomorrow Sunday morning? Or, some other Sunday morning?

And, Taaffe seems to want everyone to believe that he lives right next door to George, but I don't think he does.

""I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford.""
— Frank Taaffe

It sounds to me like Mr. Taaffe likes his time in the spotlight very much.

~jmo~

It sounds to me like Mr. Taaffe likes his time in the spotlight very much.

~jmo~

LOL definitely! I just emailed the reporter to find out when this actually happened.. This is definitely odd!

— Frank Taaffe
BBM

I don't know anything about where Zimmerman lived other than what it shows here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eading-to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html

but I can tell you that if the NY Times is correct on Zimmerman's residence, Taaffe does live next door to him.

The article didn't say what Sunday that happened.??

I am sorry for this, but who in this case has a history of calling 911? hmmmm? :whiteflag:

I forgot to add JMO IMO MOO :)

BBM

I don't know anything about where Zimmerman lived other than what it shows here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eading-to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html

but I can tell you that if the NY Times is correct on Zimmerman's residence, Taaffe does live next door to him.
Okay, I will go back to being totally and completely confused. Remember, the NY Times diagram has North at the bottom, which is kind of a stupid way to do a map, but perhaps that was the best way for the artist to be able to show all the things he wanted to show. With that said, Zimmerman lives in the south west sector of the "Retreat". I have been under the impression that Mr. Taaffe, his friend and 'neighbor' lives in the north west sector, near The Clubhouse.
Taaffe even mentioned once about how he "patrols" his sector. I presumed he meant the sector in which he lives. Oh well.

Jennifer Bisram FOX 35
23 hours ago via Twitter

On fox at 10p #deputies respond to #georgezimmerman 's home guns drawn; #seminolecounty launches new #investigation #fox35 #trayvonmartin

Above is from the reporter's FB page

— Frank Taaffe

LOL, I didn't mean for you to have to take my word for where Taaffe lived. I couldn't remember if I grabbed a shot or not, but I did.

http://scpaweb.scpafl.org/v3/

Attachments

• TMTaaffe.jpg
    TMTaaffe.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 29
Okay, I will go back to being totally and completely confused. Remember, the NY Times diagram has North at the bottom, which is kind of a stupid way to do a map, but perhaps that was the best way for the artist to be able to show all the things he wanted to show. With that said, Zimmerman lives in the south west sector of the "Retreat". I have been under the impression that Mr. Taaffe, his friend and 'neighbor' lives in the north west sector, near The Clubhouse.
Taaffe even mentioned once about how he "patrols" his sector. I presumed he meant the sector in which he lives. Oh well.

I just went back and looked at it and you are correct. I just glanced at the NY Times pic last night when Doc posted it and thought it was the same as the image I grabbed from the Appraiser's site. Good memory on your part. Typical old man's memory on my part, LOL.

Who the heck puts north at the bottom of a map???? As this wasn't confusing enough. :banghead:

I have a question for you that LE had to ask themselves when investigating this case, and the answer they came up with factored into their decision not to arrest GZ. I would imagine the new investigation is looking at the same question. Given the fact that TM took off running, and had a two minute head start on GZ - why do you think TM didn't go home in those two minutes? People only run for two reasons - they are scared of someone, or they are up to no good and think they've been busted.

This is not me taking a side, this is me trying to sleuth the case the way the investigators do - by looking at the facts and leaving emotion out of it. I am sincerely interested in your point of view on this. TIA!

None of this speculation relevant. There can be any number of reasons he didn't go home. It doesn't matter because the real question is not WHERE he ran but WHY he ran and that answer is obvious--he was confronted. That makes Zimmerman guilty--period.

From the news yesterday (thought it was still interesting).....

Trayvon Martin killing: UN human rights chief calls for investigation

UN Human Rights chief Navi Pillay has called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen who was shot dead by a volunteer neighbourhood watchman in Florida.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...man-rights-chief-calls-for-investigation.html

I'm confused. Did this occur last Sunday? If so, why are we just hearing about it now?
I didn't understand that either. Did the writer have the days mixed up because of the long weekend? I've been thinking that today is Sunday all day, LOL. This doesn't help me. ;)

From the news yesterday (thought it was still interesting).....

Trayvon Martin killing: UN human rights chief calls for investigation

UN Human Rights chief Navi Pillay has called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen who was shot dead by a volunteer neighbourhood watchman in Florida.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...man-rights-chief-calls-for-investigation.html

Wow... that's HUGE

I just went back and looked at it and you are correct. I just glanced at the NY Times pic last night when Doc posted it and thought it was the same as the image I grabbed from the Appraiser's site. Good memory on your part. Typical old man's memory on my part, LOL.
Oh, I knew I was right but I thought it only fair to try to remain open minded about it, on the off chance that I could be wrong. LOL.

I am right about the location of the body too. (IMO) I believe it was more where you first had it in I think Location #1. And, not the location closer to 2831 Retreat View which I believe is your current incarnation.

I really like your maps and diagrams by the way. I just don't always agree with them entirely. But they are very helpful for visualization purposes.

Trayvon Martin march goes across 40 miles, protesters call for arrest of George Zimmerman

Sanford, Florida - College students from across Florida are marching to Sanford this weekend as part of a movement titled the "The Dream Defenders." They started marching on Friday from Daytona. They plan to arrive in Sanford this Easter Sunday to protest the handling of the Trayvon Martin case.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/249495/250/40-mile-Trayvon-Martin-march-underway

Oh, I knew I was right but I thought it only fair to try to remain open minded about it, on the off chance that I could be wrong. LOL.

I am right about the location of the body too. (IMO) I believe it was more where you first had it in I think Location #1. And, not the location closer to 2831 Retreat View which I believe is your current incarnation.

I really like your maps and diagrams by the way. I just don't always agree with them entirely. But they are very helpful for visualization purposes.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think that ambulance vid you posted is incorrect as to the body location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox