17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ecstatic that it appears to be second degree murder because this proves what we have thought all along.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!

I absolutely can't wait for the NEW mugshot!! I am somewhat thankful the SPD bungled this case, because now I truly believe that Trayvon Martin will get the FULL JUSTICE that he DESERVES.

Florida statute on murder in the 2nd degree.
(2) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ing=&URL=0700-0799/0782/Sections/0782.04.html

ita: I think he may have been shot in the back... just :moo: of course

Wow, if it comes out that TM was shot in the back, that changes everything! I thought so too, it just doesn't make any sense on TM landing face down with his arms beneath him.
2nd degree murder must mean they have allot to go on, I can't wait to see the evidence !!

George:jail:Zimmerman

I'm ecstatic that it appears to be second degree murder because this proves what we have thought all along.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!

WOOO!!!!! I'm getting so excited, and of course the darn announcement is going to come as I'm in my car driving to school!!!!! LOL

Now that I'm hearing second degree murder, my heart breaks thinking of the details that are going to come out about how Trayvon was murdered. I cry every single time I think of how terrified he must have been. There really isn't a place in hell hot enough for GZ.

IMO

I have said often and often that I would love to know how long GZ has had that gun and permit and if he ever took it to the range and shot it.

IMO there should be a test of some sort, like the road test you take to get a driver's license, that one is required to pass if one wants a conceal and carry permit. They can't let folks have one of those permits without first ensuring they know how to use it… Can they? What a frightening thought!

Nejame said he turned himself into FDLE in Tallahassee which would explain why he's not showing up on any county jail sites.

I could cry right now. In public so I can't but this is much better than I expected.

But didn't the funeral director say there was an entry wound in his chest?

He did, but...could have been an exit wound?? Dunno. Distance when shot, tissue on gun or gun butt (GZ's) who knows. Just guessing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname