17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do not know all the details about Sybrina and Tracy's relationship, I can't help but wish that they would get back together. Wouldn't that be something? I wonder if Trayvon wished for that as well?

~jmo~

The highest number of divorces occurs between parents who have lost a child. It ranks as the highest of psychological stressors.

FT is now on Dr. Drew.. He just sated he is praying for GZ to be exonerated when we have OUR day in court... This guy is something else..Is he joined to GZ at the hip? Co-Dependant much?

Well #1 GZ did not call 911, he called the POLICE non-emergency number, the dispatcher answering that phone gets their pay check from the county/local police department, therefore making them an employee of that law enforcement agency. Therefore they are law enforcement personnel.

No matter which way the statement is parsed and dissected, it appears that Ms. Corey (who should know something about the law) seems to believe that Mr. Zimmerman should have known that when the dispatcher said, " We don't need you to do that." it meant that he should NOT do that and continue to follow Trayvon Martin. The fact that Mr. Zimmerman responded with OK leads everyone to believe that he understood what was said, and the fact that he now has come up with a story (not a good one) but a story to explain why he was out of the vehicle shows that he knew very well that they were telling him not to follow Trayvon.

Whether he was legal in doing it or not, it has landed him in a world of Chit for not doing what he very well knew they were telling him to do, which was to go to his vehicle and wait for LE.

I really feel temp comfort depends on each individual person. My son lives there and judging by the pictures he posts or sends he wears shorts and sandles year round, occasionaly see him in a jacket or a hoodie in the evenings, LOL still in the shorts and sandles....same with his gf and most of his other friends he hangs out with that are pictured. Although I am sure there are those who do feel cold when the temp is in the 60's, just not everyone. :)

imo

Even in Florida 60 is not cold considering a lot of people set their air conditioning in the 60's down there. 50 is cold for them.....60 is cool but not *advertiser censored**en cold. It was 60 here today, not cold at all. jmo

I wonder if GZ wants to apologize or if GZ's lawyer wants GZ to apologize. :waitasec:

If I had to guess, and I do, I would think that it is the Attorney who put the bug in his ear...how hard would it have been for him to ask his brother or father to extend their sympathies to the Martins? Apparently it just did not occur to them to do so in their many tv interviews until now...

I don't believe for a moment if GZ cried that he was crying because he was locked up. I truly believe he feels awful for having shot TM. I've seen this firsthand with police, fire rescue and anyone else who has either taken a life or lost a life right in front of them. Many/most people break down and cry after the initial shock is over.

Unless you have been witness to it, you can't possibly understand the stress reaction and it's release immediately following.

At this point, no matter what GZ did or didn't do that night it will be looked upon by some as being less than genuine. I realize and understand I'm one of the few here trying to not only understand TM's human condition but GZ's as well.

I too have also seen the reaction of police officers firsthand in the days after they have been forced to take a life, have held several in my arms and let them cry their eyes out. So yes I understand the delayed reaction, in my personal experienced opinion, 6 weeks later as his arse is sitting in a jail cell GZ was NOT crying from the "shock" of just having taken a life, GZ was crying for his on sorry self.

As always this is jmo, imo and all that jazz - with the add personal, up close experience of having consoled several very close LE friends.

HIS FATHER identified him from a picture on an officers cell phone, and at the morgue.....and it would seem likely that the hundreds of family and friends at his funeral most likely recognized him!

jmo

IMO/JMO-- Totally agree. We are certain who the victim is. Lots of things to sleuth, this isn't one of them.

BTW--I lived in KS when I was little, your sunflower made me smile.

Not sure if this has been posted but it's an article where GZ's lawyer says GZ might apologize to Trayvon's family.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zim...martins-family-lawyer-tells/story?id=16123136
snipped

"What I want to happen is for that conversation to occur directly to the family rather than ...in the media through me," O'Mara said.

And this is why I respect this defense attorney. LOL, that doesn't happen often.

I honestly think that Trayvon's parents would offer him that opportunity.

That gun could have just as easily have killed to boy walking his dog because GZ totally disregarded what he knew he was being asked to do. Now imagine that was your child out there walking the dog that night and they were shot because GZ did not respect what he was told. jmo

I think that is part of the "depraved indifference" - that GZ was out there with a gun without the proper training to carry one and use it as if he were a police officer. Any number of people could have been shot and killed - if Trayvon had run and hid from GZ, GZ could have started shooting and the bullets could have hit people in the houses around them. If people had come outside in response to the argument and yelling, GZ could have hit any of them. If LEOs arrived in the middle of the altercation, they could have shot GZ or Trayvon, or GZ could have shot them.

I really hope this makes it to trial and all these issues are brought out to show the danger of these SYG laws!

IMO, JMO, etc.

I think so too. GZ could have stayed in his truck until LE arrived. Instead, he set out after Trayvon. There was just no need for this. Even if Trayvon had been up to no good, LE was on the way! It looks to me like GZ went after Trayvon in hope of causing a confrontation. It's JMO, but certainly regardless of what GZ thought Trayvon was up to, no property and no person was in danger, and had GZ stayed planted where he was when he made his call to LE, nobody would have gotten hurt.

Only one person gets to tell their side of this sad story. And I have a gnawing feeling that it was planned that way.

I think that if it was planned, that it was planned so that there would be noone left alive to tell what happened. It makes absolutely no sense at all that GZ would have grabbed Trayvon and tried to detain him, or had a scuffle that ended with Tray being dead. Not when he knew LE was on the way. JMO

Dr. Drew is too nice to FT. I couldn't have the patience with him. JMO

I think I answered that in my previous post. However, Zimmerman was instructed not to get out of his vehicle, he was in pursuit of Trayvon, he drew his weapon, shot, and killed him. All it takes is 1 second to determine premeditation and I feel like Zimmerman was of the mind that night that this particular "a$$hole wasn't going to get away," and further made his intentions perfectly clear when he murmured "*advertiser censored***** coon" under his breath. Considering the above and the fact that Trayvon was a minor, I feel like 100% it was premeditated murder.

This is the wonderful thing about the USA, we can all have our very own opinions.

~jmo~
According to the charging document, he said "Effin Punks"

That is what the evidence shows according to the state attorney. Are you thinking she is incorrect?

What evidence do we have that GZ planned to do anything but detain TM so he wouldn't get away like those other "a--holes"?

GZ believed that black teens had been burglarizing homes in the complex, not murdering people. So why would we assume he planned to gun down TM in cold blood?

This is just my opinion but I think when he decided to follow Trayvon, that's when he decided to kill him. George said things to 911 that seemed to me to be excuses for killing him when he caught him, such as the hand in his waistband & that TM was coming after him, when neither happened. jmo. Reasons I think George murdered Trayvon, ALL JMO of course:

1. Trayvon was black (GZ is a racist.. the slurs; wouldn't follow white teen out walking imo; black kid=)
2. Trayvon fit description of other GZ unsubstantiated suspicious 911 calls (black=suspicious)
3. A dead Trayvon couldn't tell police the truth that George pursued him for no reason
4. Thought he'd be super-hero, wanted to impress cops
5. Thought it'd blow over… because Trayvon was just some ‘black '
6. Thought it'd blow over… because dad is fmr mag judge & helped sweep under rug

I think 1-3 are the primary reasons he gunned down Trayvon and that this was cold-blooded murder. But that's tougher to prove in court. Again, all jmo.

:moo:

HIS FATHER identified him from a picture on an officers cell phone, and at the morgue.....and it would seem likely that the hundreds of family and friends at his funeral most likely recognized him!

jmo

Oh wow. I never heard about the cell phone identification. I pray I never have anything happen to my kids, but I do know that God forbid it did, I would NOT want to look on a cell phone to ID. That just seems so weird to me.
Sorry for the OT. It just struck me as odd.

Even in Florida 60 is not cold considering a lot of people set their air conditioning in the 60's down there. 50 is cold for them.....60 is cool but not *advertiser censored**en cold. It was 60 here today, not cold at all. jmo

LOL, I'm cheap, I keep my air conditioning at 72.

Edit: Also have to add, I have lived in FL for almost 10 years and in all days combined I have probably only had my heater on for a total of 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA