17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG !! I thought that when I first saw the pic of GZ's head ! I didn't say anything because I thought it might have been the light of the camera, but it is different completely different.
This may explain why GZ looked so neat and tidy at LE station. I thought in the beginning that GZ had changed his clothes, the shirt just looked too fresh and clean. Now did GZ change before LE got there or did LE let GZ change ? I go with LE turning the other way, because there was no way there was enough time for GZ to run into the house and change and be back outside before LE got there. Someones got a lot of explaining to do !! I cannot wait for trial !!!!

I noticed that too but didn't comment because I thought maybe it was the light or that it was dark outside. Yet, in the police video the inside of his collar was gray, wasn't it? But the arms were red?

This picture and it's timing makes me wonder whether someone was with GZ. ESP since it was commented here earlier that they possibly heard another voice faintly during his call to LE?

From the marks in this pic I also wonder about the possibility of GZ wearing a cap...that small puncture mark bothers me. It was raining or drizzling and would make sense to wear a cap. If the marks were too high up on his head, possibly the cap got pulled down during the scuffle or GZ pulled it down a little himself....but...we don't know of a cap so I must be wrong. If he did wear one, where is it? So, what made that small puncture?

And why do the sleeves appear gray to some of us?

I've always wondered whether GZ changed his clothes but how would he have the time? And who took this darn picture so soon?

All jmo, moo, IMO of course.

Looks like the same exact jacket to me.
You can't compare by the color because it's not going to be exactly the same since one photo is taken by a cell phone and the other is from video.

I don't think it is possible to judge things like' oranger' or 'redder' in two videos of the same thing. I think there are so many variables in the lighting and the background that the very same jacket can look red in one video and orange in the other, imo.

Ut Oh, I just looked at it again, GZ's sleeves are pulled up his arm, the black looks like it may be hidden under the red part of the sleeves of the jacket. I think its the same jacket :blushing:

But how about the shoulders? In the shot of the injured GZ, the jacket below the collar is red. On the police suveillance video, it is black. At least that is what I see.

I do see what Dr. Fessel is saying about the sleeves - they may be dark below the elbow on the front of the sleeve.

I guess we need to go 'shopping' for red and black men's fleece jackets! Target would be the place to start. :floorlaugh:

Smith arrived at 7:17 and Ayalla at 7:19. According to Ayalla when he arrived, Zimmerman was already in custody.

Interesting he was already in custody when Allaya arrived at 7:19 yet we have a friend taking pictures of him at 7:19...JMHO

But how about the shoulders? In the shot of the injured GZ, the jacket below the collar is red. On the police suveillance video, it is black. At least that is what I see.

I do see what Dr. Fessel is saying about the sleeves - they may be dark below the elbow on the front of the sleeve.

I guess we need to go 'shopping' for red and black men's fleece jackets! Target would be the place to start. :floorlaugh:

NG called it a leather jacket :crazy:
But I do see what you mean about the collar, once I saw the sleeves, it looked like they are red on the back part of the sleeve and black on the front, so by that I thought it was the same jacket, I hadn't seen the side by side (I wish we could tear down the ABC banner across the back of the head pic) then we could see more of the jacket :mad:

But I do see what you mean about the collar, once I saw the sleeves, it looked like they are red on the back part of the sleeve and black on the front, so by that I thought it was the same jacket, I hadn't seen the side by side (I wish we could tear down the ABC banner across the back of the head pic) then we could see more of the jacket :mad:

Perhaps the banner was placed there to keep us from really seeing the jacket..Wouldn't surprise me.....JMHO

ETA.. IF I appear to be cynical its because I AM... The cases I have followed here at WS have taught me well....JMHO

I think it looks like a motorcycle coat that goes down to the hips.

In the injury picture, GZ is on his cellphone. Based on the time of the injury picture, he should have been in custody, which generally involves handcuffs. When it was questioned some said it was possible he was cuffed in front, which is why he was able to get the phone to his ear. But in the jail videos he is clearly handcuffed behind his back. So does that mean he wasn't handcuffed at the scene yet or did the officer move the cuffs from the front to the back? If that is GZ in the injury pic, then he most likely was not yet in handcuffs. Whoever took that pic was there pretty darn quick, before the police officers?

Holy-Rain-Storm here in SW Florida!! Got a call at 12:30am because I had friends who had too much to drink and I don't let my friends drive drunk -- anywho -- I am soaked!

What did I miss??

ETA: Oh, and I didn't get shot while running in the rain wearing a hoodie!

IMO LE most likely took his jacket at the scene, and his wife brought him another one or he had a second one in his truck.The one in the picture looks like fleece which would soak up blood ,the one in the video looked like leather to me.

In the injury picture, GZ is on his cellphone. Based on the time of the injury picture, he should have been in custody, which generally involves handcuffs. When it was questioned some said it was possible he was cuffed in front, which is why he was able to get the phone to his ear. But in the jail videos he is clearly handcuffed behind his back. So does that mean he wasn't handcuffed at the scene yet or did the officer move the cuffs from the front to the back? If that is GZ in the injury pic, then he most likely was not yet in handcuffs. Whoever took that pic was there pretty darn quick, before the police officers?

911 callers reported someone with flashlight being at the scene. That could have been this guy, he then shined a flashlight at Zimmerman's head and took the photo.

I think it looks like a motorcycle coat that goes down to the hips.

OK, I went internet shopping for men's red fleece jackets. There are not very many with black across the shoulders and partial black sleeves. NONE with sleeves black below the elbows - but there are some with black on one front or back and red on the other side. Almost all the red/black jackets have black collars. I only found three with red collars and black shoulders.

I'm not sure about posting links but here are the brand names and styles:
Mens Fleece Rebel Ridge™ Jacket by Columbia
Spyder Boys Outlaw Fleece Jacket Red/Black
Mountain Hardwear Octans Fleece Jacket - Men's

Of these, I like the last one best - it's got that stand up collar that looks like the one in the police video. The way the red/black sleeves are would match if they'd gotten twisted around with GZ in cuffs. If you want to check it out, they sell it on Amazon.

I'm going to bed now...:eek:fftobed:

911 callers reported someone with flashlight being at the scene. That could have been this guy, he then shined a flashlight at Zimmerman's head and took the photo.

Yes, I remember this. But I'm not questioning who took the picture. The questions this raises for me:

1. Why is the time stamp on the injury photo after the time that the officer states GZ is in custody?

2. If GZ was in custody, why wasn't he in handcuffs? (Generally officers will not radio that they have someone in custody until after they have put someone in handcuffs.) The second officer arriving also confirms that GZ is in custody.

3. If GZ was in fact in custody, was he handcuffed in front of his body?

4. GZ clearly has a phone to his ear. Why was he allowed on the phone after he was in custody? (Generally officers also will not allow someone to have access to their phone once they are handcuffed and in custody.)

5. If GZ was handcuffed in the front of his body on scene why does he climb out of the back of the patrol car handcuffed to the rear?

6. If GZ is in custody, who was allowed to photograph someone in custody and allowed in that crime scene?

Something is not right with this situation. It's a pretty tight window time wise. How did this picture taker manage to be there after TM was shot but before the police got there?

Red/orange collar, black/gray shoulder with red/orange and black sleeve:
ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpeg

Red/orange collar, black/gray shoulder with orange and possibly black sleeves:
Screen Shot 2012-04-22 at 3.36.29 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics