17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, I don't think anything is under handed. MOM has not bent any rules that I know of so far.

But if you ( the collective you) don't buy the apology that was given on the stand, under oath, then how is it not underhanded?

Even if rules weren't bent it really is a game at times isn't it? Not always necessarily about truth and justice.

JMHO

IMO/JMO
Yep. But I keep thinking MOM didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday. :)
Something made him feel that tactically Z HAD to "apologize" then, even though MOM knew it would look inappropriate.

To humanize the inhumane one....

Although that wasn't a real apology...it was and appears to be a self serving one with lies mixed in...

BDLRionda got it on the record....I believe he knows that GZ referred to this suspicious person as a teen, mid to late teens, I believe was said..GZ at the 'bond' hearing said he didn't know TM's age and thought he was a few years younger than he was..out and out lie, is my belief...this will come back to haunt him just as when the prosecutor made mention of his 5 differring accounts of the night, and when confronted GZ doesn't remember...his account of things do not match the evidence on TM's dead body, nor does the path GZ took, as he alleges he was on his way back to his vehicle, TM somehow circled his vehicle "3" times? Look how far GZ's vehicle was to where TM laid dead...he's not being truthful...

I also believe, since he has no weapon, cannot have a weapon, alcohol, he's a nothing...it's the weapon possibly mixed with alcohol give him the false courage needed...and the police didn't test him that night for drugs/alcohol but they sure did test TM....

Had SPD not dropped the ball as quickly as they did, there wouldn't be such outrage..they should have arrested him when the homicide detective wanted those manslaughter charges...none of this would have escalated as it had...as if TM didn't matter, his death didn't matter for this 'criminal justice major' student, finally got his man...they didn't know TM was residing temporarily there, so I believe, they didn't check further...which is why the outrage escalated....:maddening:

I always felt this was a profling but not racial, criminal profiling of TM...due to GZ desire to be a police officer, his being a criminal justice major...in his mind he was the sheriff of Twin Lakes Retreat....he's the walking tall guy...Well, we will see how tall he walks now with no weapon tucked in his waistband...

Maybe you didn't notice the part of the quote I highlighted.

"JUDGE LESTER: You've already anticipated and you can anticipate my ruling."

Other than that, I did like that the judge doesn't seem like he is going to allow the lawyers to go down the rabbit hole and is going to keep them on track.

You highlighted the part you didn't like or the part that you did like?

Sorry for the confusion, maybe it's too early for me...:blushing:

I wonder how many times GZ has called LE since the shooting of Trayvon Martin? It will be very interesting to see how often he calls LE (from wherever he is hiding out) now that his privilege to carry weapons has been revoked and he is bound to a curfew and a tracking device.

And just to be specific:
I am referring to calls to report suspicious people, noises and goings-on as opposed to his required check-in calls.

Or how many times he calls because he's skeered and feels his rights are being violated and he needs protecting. (Thinking about pennies being thrown against garage doors.)

There was mention that the reason they didn't notify Trayvon's father was because TM had no ID on him. BUT HE DID. TM had a cellphone and LE often looks through the call log to ID victims and criminals. All one has to do to know this is to have watched Crime 360*...especially the ones that were taped out of Richmond, VA.

Apparently, they didn't bother to even check TM's phone.

Unless it was password protected/locked. Lots of discussion threads ago about it.

Here's the best answers I can give at this point based on the information we have.

(1) His ultimate destination appears to be to the home of B. Greene where he was living. Her name does not show up on the Seminole Appraiser's site as an owner, so she seems to be renting.

This location, from a NY Times article, shows the residence as being midway down the last building before the back entrance:

TMStaying.png

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html?ref=us

(2) My estimate, based on what would seem to be a logical line of sight for GZ, would be per the attached image below as to where TM started running.

(3) The distance, according to Google Earth would be 380 feet.

Thank you for this. This brings another question though. If GZ spotted TM where your marker is at the 'he's running' comment and TM's ultimate destination was 379 feet from that point.

Average running speed of a human is 10mph which translates to 14.6 feet per second.

379 feet divided by 14.6 = 25.95 (seconds). Round it up to 26seconds.

How did TM arrive at the spot that he did when it would of only taken him 26 seconds to get where he was going at the point of GZ saying 'he's running'?

You highlighted the part you didn't like or the part that you did like?

Sorry for the confusion, maybe it's too early for me...:blushing:

Too early for me too.

That was the part I did like. This judge seems straight and to the point maybe we will get less sidebars with him.

But if you ( the collective you) don't buy the apology that was given on the stand, under oath, then how is it not underhanded?

Even if rules weren't bent it really is a game at times isn't it? Not always necessarily about truth and justice.

JMHO

It was for public perception. The same thing is if any defendant got up on the stand during a trial.

It seems GZ, as long as he stays in Florida, is set for life.

He can kill anyone he so desires to kill and say that he was threatened and in fear for his life.

He had no reason to be in fear for his life on February 26th 2012 but it is clear that he and his family feel threatened and in fear now.

IMO, he is a danger to society and even more so today than he was before February 26, 2012.

Couldn't the phone have been examined, all the needed info be taken from it, and then returned to GZ before he left the station?

I'd think it would need to be examined for forensic evidence, i.e, blood fingerprints, etc. Not just for data content.

IMO

I'm working on a theory on something.

Does anyone know if the seven 911 calls after have timestamps anywhere?

I'm sure they are part of the 911 record, but have they been released?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

It seems GZ, as long as he stays in Florida, is set for life.

He can kill anyone he so desires to kill and say that he was threatened and in fear for his life.

He had no reason to be in fear for his life on February 26th 2012 but it is clear that he and his family feel threatened and in fear now.

IMO, he is a danger to society and even more so today than he was before February 26, 2012.
I guess the State of Florida disagrees with you. They had ample opportunity to meet the Arthur standard to have him held without bond. They could have provided their damning evidence that shows he committed a crime if they felt he was such a danger to everyone else. That was the entire point of the bond hearing. By default, he's to be remanded without bond because of the severity of the charge. That was the state's opportunity to keep it that way, and they floundered for lack of a better word.

Is the "no alcohol" condition of release standard? In other words, is there a reason why GZ is not allowed to consume alcohol when he is not convicted of a crime yet, not in jail, and of legal drinking age?

Just wondering...

What is quite revealing from this line of questioning is that it means that LE allowed him to KEEP his phone after the murder.........it wasn't taken in as evidence, even though he had used it at the scene after the murder, and in order to make the call to the dispatcher earlier.....

jmo
Or he picked up (or had) another phone that he used in its place... :waitasec:

If you are taking screen shots of vids........ link..... Every time you use the picture you must give a link to the photo credits. Thanks.

When the maternal family received donations and trademarked phrases relating to Trayvon, people made insinuations that they were looking for a payday. George Zimmerman set up a website for the sole purpose of soliciting funds, but there's no problem there.... *blank stare*

JMO MOO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member