17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the best answers I can give at this point based on the information we have.

(1) His ultimate destination appears to be to the home of B. Greene where he was living. Her name does not show up on the Seminole Appraiser's site as an owner, so she seems to be renting.

This location, from a NY Times article, shows the residence as being midway down the last building before the back entrance:

TMStaying.png

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html?ref=us

(2) My estimate, based on what would seem to be a logical line of sight for GZ, would be per the attached image below as to where TM started running.

(3) The distance, according to Google Earth would be 380 feet.

Do we know which road would be the road to take to Target? Would it be the road at the back entrance gate? Or would be it be the road by the front entrance gate?

This is something a little weird to me because GZ talks about Trayvon being at the back entrance yet by the clubhouse? Is the clubhouse by the back entrance and not the front entrance? Or was Trayvon walking towards the back entrance gate after he came in through the front entrance, if the front entrance is at the clubhouse?

ETA: I just google earthed it --- He would take the exit out by the clubhouse in order to get to Target.

$2016.12...why the 12 cents? :waitasec:

Maybe someone only donated 12 cents. That's ridiculous. Did you notice the article also states that there should be an update on Zimmerman's website in the next day or 2 from Zimmerman himself? I'm glad he's out on bail. He isn't going to be able to follow the rules (as we've seen so many times in the past) so it's just a matter of time before he hangs himself and ends up back in jail. He won't survive out there in the real world without his gun and his tactical flashlights. He'll be living in a constant state of fear and paranoia which will eventually be his downfall. As evidenced by his previous actions, he thinks he's above the law so I'm just content to sit back and watch him hang himself.

~jmo~

Thank you for this. This brings another question though. If GZ spotted TM where your marker is at the 'he's running' comment and TM's ultimate destination was 379 feet from that point.

Average running speed of a human is 10mph which translates to 14.6 feet per second.

379 feet divided by 14.6 = 25.95 (seconds). Round it up to 26seconds.

How did TM arrive at the spot that he did when it would of only taken him 26 seconds to get where he was going at the point of GZ saying 'he's running'?

All I can give you by way of an answer is my opinion. Yes, I agree with your math.

First off, the "site of shooting" indicated in the NY times article does not line up with what, both, the SPD report and the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch recording says.

TMBodyLocation2.png

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4-famjw1M"]Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube[/ame]

These two points overlap as shown in the attachment image below, and as far as the best information I have as to what's factual, we're supposed to be able to rely on them.

As for my opinion? I personally think there is a strong possibility that TM did make it to his back porch and was being marched back to GZ's truck.

Attachments

• TMRunning1.png
    TMRunning1.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
Maybe someone only donated 12 cents. That's ridiculous. Did you notice the article also states that there should be an update on Zimmerman's website in the next day or 2 from Zimmerman himself? I'm glad he's out on bail. He isn't going to be able to follow the rules (as we've seen so many times in the past) so it's just a matter of time before he hangs himself and ends up back in jail. He won't survive out there in the real world without his gun and his tactical flashlights. He'll be living in a constant state of fear and paranoia which will eventually be his downfall. As evidenced by his previous actions, he thinks he's above the law so I'm just content to sit back and watch him hang himself.

~jmo~
And what if he adheres to all of the conditions of bond up until SYG hearing, where he's ruled immune or trial? He certainly wasn't out and about breaking laws while he was waiting for charges to be filed.

And what if he adheres to all of the conditions of bond up until SYG hearing, where he's ruled immune or trial? He certainly wasn't out and about breaking laws while he was waiting for charges to be filed.

I seriously doubt he will be freed once he has his immunity hearing. Additionally, we do not know what he did while he was in hiding. We know he didn't follow his "legal advisor's" recommendations or advice just as he didn't follow the 911 dispatcher's instructions or the undercover law enforcement's instructions. It seems he has a problem following the rules and I think this will contribute to his downfall thereby resulting in his bond being revoked.

~jmo~

I think he will adhere to the conditions; he has no choice. He can't even go to the local 7-11 and buy a drink---which is ironic, because that's all Trayvon Martin was trying to do...

That doesn't mean he's a law abiding citizen, that means he recognizes that there are people out there who are just as dangerous as he is...

JMO MOO IMO

I seriously doubt he will be freed once he has his immunity hearing. Additionally, we do not know what he did while he was in hiding. We know he didn't follow his "legal advisor's" recommendations or advice just as he didn't follow the 911 dispatcher's instructions or the undercover law enforcement's instructions. It seems he has a problem following the rules and I think this will contribute to his downfall thereby resulting in his bond being revoked.

~jmo~

I'm just wondering if you will admit to being wrong if it turns out your attempt to impeach Zimmerman is invalid and he is capable of following a judge's orders (who actually has legal authority over him, unlike everyone else you mentioned - the LEO may have not identified himself as one, and the judge seemed to think that kind of incident was not out of the norm for that agency).

All I can give you by way of an answer is my opinion. Yes, I agree with your math.

First off, the "site of shooting" indicated in the NY times article does not line up with what, both, the SPD report and the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch recording says.

TMBodyLocation2.png

Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube

These two points overlap as shown in the attachment image below, and as far as the best information I have as to what's factual, we're supposed to be able to rely on them.

As for my opinion? I personally think there is a strong possibility that TM did make it to his back porch and was being marched back to GZ's truck.

BBM

Thanks. It still doesn't make sense IMO, TM would of gotten to his house while GZ was still on the phone to dispatch. He's running comes at 7:11 and he was still on the phone with dispatch for another 3 minutes. TM would of only taken 26 seconds to get to his home.

Did George have a bulletproof vest on again?? He looked real buff in the upper body. Also, what was the insignia on the left side of George's jacket? Anyone know?

Do we know which road would be the road to take to Target? Would it be the road at the back entrance gate? Or would be it be the road by the front entrance gate?

This is something a little weird to me because GZ talks about Trayvon being at the back entrance yet by the clubhouse? Is the clubhouse by the back entrance and not the front entrance? Or was Trayvon walking towards the back entrance gate after he came in through the front entrance, if the front entrance is at the clubhouse?

If you go to the link in my post, it shows the 7-11 location. I snipped it because of size. TM came back to the development near the clubhouse at the front entrance. GZ said he was HEADING towards the back entrance when asked direction by the 911 dispatch operator.

I will say at this point, much of this information has been fluid up to this point. The NY Times image was before the SPD and SFD locations were given by the city. The location for TM's residence has never been factually given to my knowledge, other than Tracy Martin's comment of 70 yards during his "walk through" video. I'm presently relying on the Times article in placing it's location as shown because their map is correct, at least, on Zimmerman's residence.

BBM

Thanks. It still doesn't make sense IMO, TM would of gotten to his house while GZ was still on the phone to dispatch. He's running comes at 7:11 and he was still on the phone with dispatch for another 3 minutes. TM would of only taken 26 seconds to get to his home.

Wouldn't that also give GZ about the same amount of time to get back to his car?

In Session is replaying parts of the bond hearing. Gilbreath is on right now. For those interested.

Did George have a bulletproof vest on again?? He looked real buff in the upper body. Also, what was the insignia on the left side of George's jacket? Anyone know?

Looked like a Pittsburgh Steelers logo (football)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member