17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no evidence in the video of Zimmerman the night of the incident that would lead me to believe that the had a broken nose, or that his head was hit against concrete or even that he had been in any kind of major fight at all.

Stay tuned though, because I hear it coming, it will be the ubiquitous we struggled for the gun and it just went off....accident...am I the only person that hears that one being lined up ready for tee off? I am betting that will be the next incarnation of the story IMO JMHO and stuff.

Hmmm, here is a still from the video....What's that on the back of his head???

http://s8.postimage.org/3ruc5rjed/georgezimermanhead.jpg

Is it just me, or does GZ appear to be extremely calm and collected for someone who was just in a life or death struggle and shot someone to death in that video?

For someone who is suffering PTSD, crying for days and unable to sleep or eat, he is amazingly together 35 minutes after the incident....almost non chalant IMO JMHO and stuff

Not only calm and collected there, but in his 911 call. He is reporting this "suspicious" person, who "there is something wrong with him" who is "checking me out" and who is reaching inside of his pants for something......and his voice never changes there either.

Now.....if someone whom you thought was so suspicious you needed to call the cops was reaching inside his pants for something while checking you out.....wouldn't that worry you a little bit? Don't you think your voice would register that?

Is it just me, or does GZ appear to be extremely calm and collected for someone who was just in a life or death struggle and shot someone to death in that video?

For someone who is suffering PTSD, crying for days and unable to sleep or eat, he is amazingly together 35 minutes after the incident....almost non chalant IMO JMHO and stuff

On that video in the cop station I think he ask the cop to pull down his shirt, It is kind of wrinkled maybe.

Can someone explain this theory about the gun chamber to me? I don't understand anything about guns.

Yep yep yep

Next, they (GZ's supporters) will come out with - he was in shock and when that shock wore off.................................

That video speaks for itself. And it speaks volumes and volumes and volumes.

JMHO

in banks they are... yes...

they hide the face.

but T was not in a bank....

We weren't talking about TM.
We were talking about a child if a poster here that got in trouble yesterday for a hood up.

BBM

Or given it's only 35 minutes after, he's still in emotional shock from the whole thing. It's not uncommon for people with any kind of trauma to not display any apparent affect towards it until sometime after.

As for the BBM, do you have some sort of text expansion program or something? That exact phrase is at the end of every post of yours. Just curious.

Hmmm, here is a still from the video....What's that on the back of his head???

http://s8.postimage.org/3ruc5rjed/georgezimermanhead.jpg

Looks like a shadow to me, but what it does not look like is a gaping open bloody gash, it does not look like what is commonly known as road rash which is where your skin is all torn and bloody from coming into contact with the road or with concrete, and it is certainly not bandages from where the EMT's treated his wound in the back of the squad car. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Maybe you should look up some of the "signs" of shock, sometimes things don't "hit" the person immediately, they will be extremely calm and collected until hours later.

Can someone explain this theory about the gun chamber to me? I don't understand anything about guns.

Cops say there wasn't a bullet in the chamber - ie where it needs to be to fire.

A semi-automatic will "automatically" put another round in the chamber, assuming it has more bullets available, once it is fired.

So it is somewhat unusual that GZ's gun was found without a round in the chamber. Either he unloaded it on purpose, the cops were wrong or something prevented the next round from being loaded into the chamber.

35 minutes.......so how far were the condos from the police station? In 35 minutes, EMT's treated his "wounds" and drove him to the station. That is fast.

Not only calm and collected there, but in his 911 call. He is reporting this "suspicious" person, who "there is something wrong with him" who is "checking me out" and who is reaching inside of his pants for something......and his voice never changes there either.

Now.....if someone whom you thought was so suspicious you needed to call the cops was reaching inside his pants for something while checking you out.....wouldn't that worry you a little bit? Don't you think your voice would register that?
And it is in stark contrast to the 911 call where the sreaming was caught. You can hear the terror in that woman's voice. She is truly afraid.

Many years back, I was up late. Everyone else was sound asleep (DH, and both kids who were quite young at the time). I heard a couple of cars pull up a few houses down and across the street from where I was. Then there was yelling, the yelling got louder and it was obvious they were fighting. Then I heard the shots!!!!! 3 of them. I hit the floor and grabbed the phone - I was shaking so bad I had a hard time hitting the 3 buttons - 9-1-1

Once on the phone with the disptacher, I guess I felt a little more secure and I ventured a look out the front window - just as I did a figure ran right across that window - less than 4 feet from me!!!! :eek:

I remember that terror. And listening to that woman on that particular 911 call - I can hear it in her voice. But, when you listen to GZ - he is calm, cool, collected with no fear or apprehension at all. GZ is one cool cucumber - that's for sure.

JMHO

BBM

Or given it's only 35 minutes after, he's still in emotional shock from the whole thing. It's not uncommon for people with any kind of trauma to not display any apparent affect towards it until sometime after.

As for the BBM, do you have some sort of text expansion program or something? That exact phrase is at the end of every post of yours. Just curious.

Nope, just kinda of automatically add it sometimes even if I have a link, because it is a requirement that you make sure your opinions are noted as opinions and was shortened from IMO JMHO and all that stuff

That would put Zimmerman's head on the grass since Trayvon was found with his face in the grass and his feet on the sidewalk.

Bingo. That is what Papa has been pointing out. Too much stuff is not dovetailing in . But you have to give them credit for for trying like heck.
Unless Tray managed to get up and then felt down but no witness has mentioned that.

A shadow.....either that or that wound moves as the light changes when he is moving.

Not only moves around, but at times disappears completely depending upon the angle and amount of light.

Maybe you should look up some of the "signs" of shock, sometimes things don't "hit" the person immediately, they will be extremely calm and collected until hours later.

I'll give him shocked.......but where's the blood? The bruises? The redness of the "beating" he just took? And I guess the fact that his shirt is still neatly tucked in might be something he did while he was in shock or was it because it didn't happen like he said?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, MARCH 28, 2012
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: PIO@SANFORDFL.GOV
Sanford, Fla – March 28, 2012 -- The City of Sanford kindly requests that members of the media
refrain from approaching, phoning or emailing city employees when they are in their roles as
private citizens. It has come to light that there have been a few incidents where city staff were
followed and approached at their home or in settings outside of working hours.
Law enforcement officials will not hesitate to make an arrest for stalking.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/press_releases/Release23.pdf

Unless your name is George Zimmerman then there will be no arrest. Stalk away.

That reminds me of this one from March 5th.

The Sanford Police Department has received complaints from the President of the Homeowners Association for the Retreat at Twin Lakes regarding members of the media trespassing on the property.
The community is gated and they are requesting that we inform you that you are not allowed on property, unless invited by a resident. Please, be respectful of the community’s wishes.
This is a friendly notice that the community has requested we take enforcement action if unauthorized individuals are located on their property.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/TheRetreatatTwinLakesTrespassingIssue.pdf

Do they mean like Trayvon was invited by a resident??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie