17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"FAT" is not the operative word. he saw a man follow him..he continued to follow him. Why not make a B line away from him????
Why did he come toward him? it is in the 911 call.
I would call it very daring, and also taunting.
I would only go in the oposite direction no matter what.

Why would GZ leave the safety of his car when he was concerned enough to call 911 about a suspicious person with his hand at his waist who may have been on drugs? I would have stayed in my car no matter what.

I would call GZ's behavior very daring.

911 was called on 3/2 @12:45 - a full FIVE DAYS after Trayvon was shot. Then it shows an incoming call on 3/2 @12:47 and another one @ 12:49. That incoming number was the main line for SPD. I concluded that it was LE that called 911 from that phone to maybe get the number? And that LE called it back twice - maybe to see if they could answer it? IDK - but it certainly shows that SPD had that phone.

JMHO

ETA: There was a video connected to this article at first - and during that video you got a better picture of that page of records. I think that video has been removed so you can't see the two incoming calls anymore. I saw those in that video - but the screen shot that's still up shows the 911 call on 3/2 @ 12:45 PM

HTH

ABC video with the phone records shots here:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T3S7fdmP_Kg

I don't know if Zimmerman was wearing a hat but I could see Martin wondering if this guy who was so interested in him was a skinhead who hadn't shaved his head in a few days.

WHY?? is not bald a fashion statement these days?
aren’t just about 70% of balding men shaving their head these days?

I have not seen the picture with all the tattoos, I wonder where it came from? and if it is TM???

But the picture with the Gold teeth does not say "Sweet kid" JUST SAYING!!!

The more I see and read the more I think GZ had him pegged right.
but I also think he was itching to have a "Hero" day.

when I saw the first picture, and the one with him holding a baby - at first I thought, wow, he's tiny, a kid and not someone looking to fight....the other picture is much different.

My husband is black my children are bi-racial. White and black. I refer to them as being bi-racial, on forms I check OTHER or mixed race.

My cousins were born in the early-mid 70's. They didn't have the options to claim bi-racial back then. Society back then... they were black. That is how they grew up. Things have changed a lot since the 70's thankfully where our bi-racial children can identify with both of their parents heritages.

Sanford police release full video of George Zimmerman

SANFORD, Fl.a -
A spokeswoman for the State Attorney assigned as special prosecutor to the Trayvon Martin shooting death investigation said Thursday that the surveillance video of George Zimmerman was not authorized to be released.

WATCH: Sanford police release full surveillance video

Jackelyn Bernard, spokeswoman for State Attorney Angela Corey, told Local 6 the video "should not have been released." She wouldn't say if Sanford officials had discussed the release of the video with Corey's office.

Video shows Zimmerman after shooting
Martin's parents show faith in...
Police, meanwhile, relased the full six-minute surveillance video on Thursday afternoon. (Watch in link above.)

The video shows Zimmerman, his hands cuffed, exiting a patrol car and being led into the police station. The video does not provide close-ups, but also does not show clear signs of Zimmerman having injuries.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Sa...orge-Zimmerman/-/1637132/9738686/-/wp6xh4z/-/

Check at the 4.45/4.46 mark. That is the closest I have seen some marks on back of head..

"FAT" is not the operative word. he saw a man follow him..he continued to follow him. Why not make a B line away from him????
Why did he come toward him? it is in the 911 call.
I would call it very daring, and also taunting.
I would only go in the oposite direction no matter what.

How is that taunting anyone? Sorry but that just makes no sense. It is clear from GZ's dispatch call that TM runs away, and that he can't see him. So how in the world is TM going to formulate a plan to run off and sneak up behind him when he had no idea that GZ is going to get out of his vehicle. TM gets around the corner, thinks that he has lost GZ, slows to a stroll, talking with his girl, and then realizes that the dude that was eyeing him and following him in the truck is now on foot and still following him and close....

I think he came toward GZ in the 911 call because GZ was in his path to get where he was going, only GZ did not KNOW that TM had a specific destination he thought he was just meandering aimlessly looking for something to steal or a house that he could break into, so in his mind when Trayvon continued to advance because that was the way home, GZ took that to mean that he was "checking him out" IMO JMHO and stuff.

Why would GZ leave the safety of his car when he was concerned enough to call 911 about a suspicious person with his hand at his waist who may have been on drugs? I would have stayed in my car no matter what.

I would call GZ's behavior very daring.

GZ was overzealous no doubt, he wanted to be a big hero because he was frustrated with the rash of robberies. Still the age to want to be a hero.
I do not think he made all rash decisions.
I also think that he too was only 28 years old - not a life time of experience here.

just because you are asked - you don't have to answer.

who ran away?

I don't think they wanted anyone seeing his pages. Those twitter posts were full of bad words.
Does twitter allow that? I'm only on facebook, but I thought they would ban your account if you use such language.

You can use any language you want on Twitter and FB. LOL
Twitter is full of *advertiser censored* images too.

he took a pic with a grill in his mouth. SO WHAT!!

Initially, I would not have agreed with this statement. However, having time to work my way through what Mr. Zimmerman has had to say, I've come to accept that Tray's grill meant just about as much as me kissing this camel when I was 4 years older than this young man who died without ever having the opportunity to enjoy life as I have.

Kids do crazy things that no one else can begin to understand. Almost 50 years later and I don't even remember the camel's name.

scan0016-1.jpg

GZ was overzealous no doubt, he wanted to be a big hero because he was frustrated with the rash of robberies. Still the age to want to be a hero.
I also think that he too was only 28 years old - not a life time of experience here.

BBM

Not sure you need a lifetime of experience to follow the directions of the 911 operator.

They don't need your help in following, apprehending, or anything of the sort.

That's 11 more years than Trayvon?

Most people have finished college and have established themselves in their careers already. At 17-years-old, you are just now starting to think about what you want to go to college for and dedicate your education to. My niece is 17-years-old and this past year our conversations with what she wants to do after High School have heated up. It's a decision making time in any young person's life. One that Trayvon won't have a chance to participate in.

Yes, there is a picture of Trayvon with what appears to be gold teeth:
images

However, some are trying to pretend this:

images

is the same as this:

http://www.imsogangsta.org/gangsta/1012/c-murder--dumb-rerun-gangsta-1291594547.jpg

That effort has failed. :moo:
I keep hoping someone else would notice this about the photo of the kid with the 'grill' but I haven't seen it anywhere: IMO That is NOT Trayvon and I have come to that conclusion because the folds and configurations on the left ear of that kid in that photo DO NOT MATCH the left ear and configurations in any of the known photos of Trayvon. Therefore, it could not possibly be Trayvon, IMO.

I thought I heard his real last name was Guituirrez (sp?) but I could be wrong. I wonder why he doesn't use his real last name?

I haven't heard this.

Maybe it's his mothers maiden name?

My cousins were born in the early-mid 70's. They didn't have the options to claim bi-racial back then. Society back then... they were black. That is how they grew up. Things have changed a lot since the 70's thankfully where our bi-racial children can identify with both of their parents heritages.

Hey, I am over 50 yrs old (I am not going to say how far over) and as far as I know as caucasian as they come, (adopted at 3 days don't know any biological parents) but for the past 35 years, maybe more, anytime I have a form that asked me to give a race, I mark out all of them and put HUMAN

Raised two biracial step children from age 2 and 4 until they were 12 amd 14, and I see no useful reason that anyone except perhaps the family should care about what race, and in that case I don't think race matters but history and culture. One thing that I have learned in my profession, we all really look alike on the inside, the outside is just a shell.

Initially, I would not have agreed with this statement. However, having time to work my way through what Mr. Zimmerman has had to say, I've come to accept that Tray's grill meant just about as much as me kissing this camel when I was 4 years older than this young man who died without ever having the opportunity to enjoy life as I have.

Kids do crazy things that no one else can begin to understand. Almost 50 years later and I don't even remember the camels name.

scan0016-1.jpg

Now when my kids do crazy things, I'm going to say, "stop kissing camels!"...My new idiom. LOL

Kids do crazy things that no one else can begin to understand. Almost 50 years later and I don't even remember the camels name.

scan0016-1.jpg

Obviously Ms. Camel liked you because the like to "spit". lol

Mother is hispanic.

And if his father wasn’t then that would only make him bi-ethnic

The poster stated that the President should say he is bi-racial like GZ.

I have never seen that GZ is bi-racial only that he is a white Hispanic.

The race being White and the ethnicity being Hispanic

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members