2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?

The A's all mentioning June 9 to start with, then Kio coming forward with that July 9 date that she last heard Caylee alive, was always weird to me. (Which she later recanted of course, saying she'd mixed up the two different Caseys.) (I kind of wondered, was she mixed up about the month?) Plus the fact Casey really did move out of JP/RM/AH's after June 9, right? It was always weird the way the date came up in various ways.

The A's all mentioning June 9 to start with, then Kio coming forward with that July 9 date that she last heard Caylee alive, was always weird to me. (Which she later recanted of course, saying she'd mixed up the two different Caseys.) (I kind of wondered, was she mixed up about the month?) Plus the fact Casey really did move out of JP/RM/AH's after June 9, right? It was always weird the way the date came up in various ways.

I don't think she moved out of Jp/Rm/Ah on or after June 9th. I think she had already moved out of there before that. I think she just spent the night with Rm on June 9th. IMO

To provoke some thought...consider

6/2-6/8 Cindy kept Caylee whilst on vacation...Casey ran free & Cindy prolly felt a little taken advantage of by 6/9. IIRC, Cindy had wanted to take off to Cocoa Beach or Ft. Myers (George parents) the preceeding weekend, but, Alex wasn't doing so well...so Cindy went up to spend Friday PM and Saturday w/ her mom & dad. Casey had to be called home in the wee hours of the morning Saturday, 6/7. So both weekends of Cindy's vacation were less than stellar, carefree, vacation-kinda-weekends.

6/9PM (speculation) Casey wanted Cindy to keep Caylee so Casey would be free to goto the Orange County Clerk's office 6/10 to deal w/ the traffic tickets - George could watch Caylee in the morning, right? right!. The flurry of calls 6/9 afternoon to Cindy suggest Casey wanted to drop Caylee @ Gentiva (again). Since Caylee spent the night @ Ricardo's we can speculate Cindy said, something like 'NFW'...prolly pissed after being taken advantage of the prior week.

Sooooo.....Casey got pissed and and said to herself..."Self, its payback time. Let the games begin!" Casey stopped taking Caylee by G&C's 6/10 except, perhaps one or two nights, (e.g Friday night). Casey had to be called home in the wee hours of the morning again Saturday, 6/14.

Of course after 6/15 we know Cindy didn't see Caylee again...but...per speculation above...this was just a big, escalating pissing contest between she & Casey from Cindy's perspective. This continued to build until all hell broke loose on 7/3 when Casey sent Cindy up to Universal on a wild goose chase and Cindy got home pissed off...enlisted Lee's help to create her MySpace epistle and sent him chasing Casey down.

So...from Cindy's little corner of the world...this hide-the-Caylee contest all started when she 'put her foot down' 6/9 after she'd not gotten the vacation she'd wanted. After seeing Cindy operate for the past several months...I'd say she's not one to let go of a grudge easily...methinks Cindy held onto that slighted feeling of 6/9 and Casey just added insult to injury. So..."6/9" was already a prominent date in Cindy's mind when it came time to start talking 'bout when Caylee "went missing" from her life. And that's a little different definition than the rest of us would be familiar with...from the outside looking in.

BondJamesBond Quote Respect :)

Can a post be yummy? I am in total agreement with this post. My mind feels a little at rest after having read it,(It didn't provoke thought but that is a good thing for me!!) Thank you. IMHO, this post sums up this thread. :thumb:

:twocents:

On June 16,2008, the day after Father's Day, cellular activity for Casey Anthony's cellular phone was in the area of her parent's home (Hopespring address) until approximately 1614 hours. The cellular activity indicated movement to the North at 1618 hours, to the West starting at 1625 hours, and to the Northwest at 1757 hours. The cellular activity remained in this area (Semoran Boulevard and Aloma Avenue) until June 17, 2008 at 1418 hours (overnight). See Exhibits E, F and H collectively for related details.

This is detail from Supplemental Report by Agent William E. Moore ( the cell ping master for the MBI) and was linked by IBYounger in the June 17 ping thread:
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

So I would say that from the above information, Casey was home all day until 4:14 pm. George left for work knowing that she was there.

BBM
IMO, I believe George (and Cindy) have said half-truths about the events of June 16...I thought for the longest time Casey did leave the home and waited until George left but your statement could ring just as true.
Good sleuthing.

KC claimed a different date other than June 9th from the get-go, when talking to the 911 dispatcher on July 15, imo.

Casey: hello.
Dispatch: hello.
Casey: yes.
Dispatch: hi. What can you… can you tell me what’s going on a little bit?
Casey: I’m sorry?
Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what’s going on?
Casey: my daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.

Link: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_second_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

KC isn't changing the date to another during this call, however, she hadn't yet said the 9th, either, imo.

ITA. I posted this on the Baffling Statements thread....31 days before 7-15-08 is June 14th. The fact that more than one date was given, and agreed upon by the FAMILY, tells me they were lying together. I still can't figure out who was the cart and who was the horse, but someone got it wrong and the rest followed in agreement. That indicates conspiracy to conceal something to me. KC may have lost track of Caylee physically, but the entire family seems to have lost track of her period.

ITA. I posted this on the Baffling Statements thread....31 days before 7-15-08 is June 14th. The fact that more than one date was given, and agreed upon by the FAMILY, tells me they were lying together. I still can't figure out who was the cart and who was the horse, but someone got it wrong and the rest followed in agreement. That indicates conspiracy to conceal something to me. KC may have lost track of Caylee physically, but the entire family seems to have lost track of her period.

This has always bothered me so much. I still can't get past it. Many people blogged it was an honest, understandable mistake. It's never seemed that way to me.

This has always bothered me so much. I still can't get past it. Many people blogged it was an honest, understandable mistake. It's never seemed that way to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pwNEFjo-_8[/ame]

Listen to this (very, very odd) interview Greta had with Cindy. It almost seems like the point of the "woe is me, and don't ask me stupid questions that I can't answer" act is to explain why she gave June 9th as the date they last saw Caylee. You have to listen to all the way through this one, but it is very interesting in retrospect. She doesn't have the strength or the energy to elaborate on the timeline because then detectives came to talk to her in the one hour that she was going to try to get some sleep... I was totally convinced that the June 9th date was an honest mistake, but she really, really makes a point of dancing around this here. Of course, the whole "thing" here could have been her trying to not let the info about the nursing home visit so as to keep people from further questioning Shirley. But there is just something so strange about this interview, she just seems so defensive about the date, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back