2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?:waitasec:

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno

Everything this guy says seems so Casey-like though.
I can't explain the part about the WalMart doors but everything
else seems quite believable to me, especially Casey showing her jealousy towards Caylee in the pc store.

I think it is just their way of covering all bases. He came forward with info so they ran with it. Could you imagine if Baez found out he came forward and they didn't take it seriously.

Probably just their way of showing no stone went unturned...even if witnesses were kooky.

Witnesses don't go to witness school; they are simply observers of action. I don't see anything "kooky" about this witness, other than he was a typical (probably younger) guy who noticed KC's very obvious sexuality. He was certainly very sensitive to noticing Caylee and making her feel comfortable.

I feel sorry for all of the Good Samaritans that have come forward and been raked over the coals using inflated criteria for credibility when the people in this case who have all the motive in the world for mendacity have bombarded us with their lies.

God I hate KC. Most of her friends say that she was very good with Caylee... very attentive to her needs, which I believe was a front. I think this mans statement is very close to how their relationship actually was. KC being the narcissist she is was jealous of an innocent child and Caylee paid the price for it.

Reading things like that breaks my heart.. thinking of Caylee being so happy about the beanie baby. I bet KC probably threw it out the window afterwards just to be a beeyotch. So though it breaks my heart, I do like seeing how things really were, instead of hearing cindy or anyone elses crap about how KC was a good attentive mom.

This mans interview is like Maria Kissh (sp?) .. how KC didn't even care that Caylee was on the balcony around complete strangers, while she slutted around in Tony's room.

Again, I loathe KC and wish I could get my hands on her for just 5-10 min.

My other problem with his statement is the fact she was looking for a LCD monitor so she could use her laptop. Now, we all know her screen wouldn't come on. But, she could've easily taken the cheap way out and buy cable to connect from her laptop to Tony's monitor so she could continue using her laptop.

Or but a cable to connect her laptop with someone else's and use their screen on their laptop.

My other problem with his statement is the fact she was looking for a LCD monitor so she could use her laptop. Now, we all know her screen wouldn't come on. But, she could've easily taken the cheap way out and buy cable to connect from her laptop to Tony's monitor so she could continue using her laptop.

I must have missed something along the way.........when did Casey's screen not come on?

Can you please provide a link? I wasn't aware of any problems with KC's laptop screen (until the day LA picked it up and it went "blue screen of death").

I seriously doubt KC wanted connect a peripheral to anyone else's computer. Did AL have a stand-alone tower + monitor or did he have a laptop? Forgive me if I don't know that has been established.

BTW, welcome to WS!

I must have missed something along the way.........when did Casey's screen not come on?

When Lee picked it up from Tony's. However, Tony DID say she used it earlier in the day.

'Member - Lee called it the blue screen of death or something or other.

The blue screen of death is not a hardware failure that would be fixed with a new monitor. It's a software error from Windows. (a "crash"). It's usually recoverable and just annoying.

Can you please provide a link? I wasn't aware of any problems with KC's laptop screen (until the day LA picked it up and it went "blue screen of death").

I seriously doubt KC wanted connect a peripheral to anyone else's computer. Did AL have a stand-alone tower + monitor or did he have a laptop? Forgive me if I don't know that has been established.

BTW, welcome to WS!

Thanks!

And, that is the day I'm talking about. Usually when the screen goes out on a laptop it happens sporadically and then finally just craps out. I had a Compaq that happened to. My husband linked it to his computer and gave me a cable to hook up with laptops at school.

My "hinky" meter went off when I read that "allegedly" Caylee was about 10 feet behind Casey and Caylee had to push the door open herself. The automatic doors stay open for quite a while.

If this person spotted Caylee having to open the door herself, why the heck didn't he help Caylee with the door? What are the chances that it was only Casey and Caylee exiting out of Wal-Mart at that time.

He also wonders "why" the child was not in school or daycare. Caylee was 2 1/2 years old at that time, why would he think of "school or daycare". School gets out the first week of June in Florida. This sighting was the week after school closed for the summer.

I thought my computer wasn't working at all but I could see my screen on his computer. It was really weird. I forgot what he said causes it.

This is all just my opinion. I could be waaaaaay off base.

Wal-Mart doors

Some Wal-Marts down here have side doors. In the Main Entrance (they have 2), there will be a section going along side the front of the store. That area will have drink machines, etc. At the end of that area, there will be a door you would have to push to go out.

Another way to describe it, when you go in the autmatic doors, look/turn towards the closest outside wall. You would see a short cordor, with windows looking out side, the inside wall would be lined whit soda machines. Then end would be a glass door.

Not that this gives the guy credibility. Just that such a 'push door' would be possible at a Wal-Mart in central FL.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

witness.jpg

My "hinky" meter went off when I read that "allegedly" Caylee was about 10 feet behind Casey and Caylee had to push the door open herself. The automatic doors stay open for quite a while.

If this person spotted Caylee having to open the door herself, why the heck didn't he help Caylee with the door? What are the chances that it was only Casey and Caylee exiting out of Wal-Mart at that time.

He also wonders "why" the child was not in school or daycare. Caylee was 2 1/2 years old at that time, why would he think of "school or daycare". School gets out the first week of June in Florida. This sighting was the week after school closed for the summer.

My hinky meter goes off in this case all of the time. First, with a mother not reporting her child missing for a month. The cast of characters. All of the lies we have been told to swallow to cover up for KC. You are right about hinky. This case is one for the books. But as I posted before I have to imagine his statement was not taken in a vacuum. I imagine LE investigated him as well. Anyone who comes forward in this case gets burned somehow. I just hope the 3rd degree burns are reserved for the actual culprit. The dark lass herself, KC.

The fact he was good with a toddler, and may have thought she could or should have been in daycare, makes me think he might have children who are and was simply seeing the world through a typical working parents' eyes. It also may have struck him that KC was not particularly attentive or did not enjoy being with her (the eye rolling about the beany babies) and that made him think she didn't often hang out with her.

My Wal-Mart has the big automatic doors in the front but when you park on the side, you open manual doors that are pretty heavy and walk down a little corridor until you get to the part with the main doors. We use them all of the time because parking on the side is usually the last spots to go and they are closer.

Wal-Mart doors

Some Wal-Marts down here have side doors. In the Main Entrance (they have 2), there will be a section going along side the front of the store. That area will have drink machines, etc. At the end of that area, there will be a door you would have to push to go out.

Another way to describe it, when you go in the autmatic doors, look/turn towards the closest outside wall. You would see a short cordor, with windows looking out side, the inside wall would be lined whit soda machines. Then end would be a glass door.

Not that this gives the guy credibility. Just that such a 'push door' would be possible at a Wal-Mart in central FL.

I just don't see Casey using a manual door.:) Doesn't that take effort?

When Lee picked it up from Tony's. However, Tony DID say she used it earlier in the day.

'Member - Lee called it the blue screen of death or something or other.

That was approx 3 weeks after Casey was in the guy's store looking at monitors when the blue screen came on, and the screen was obviously working then too or it would have been dark/black.
Lots of people buy large LCD monitors to hook up to their notebooks due to them having small screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500