2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this question has been answered or is off topic - but on the 16th when there was that flurry of calls from Casey to her parents, did they determine WHERE she made those calls from, where did her cell put her during those calls?

I'm also not buying George's story about the 16th.

LE probably knows where the pings came from on June 16th, but so far, that I know of, the records have not been released regarding the whereabout of Casey's calls.

I too do not believe George's statement on June 16th. He left out too many details as well as Cindy. Cindy says: I heard them in the bedroom.

I believe that Cindy said KC and Caylee went to Jacksonville for work at the bond hearing when she took the stand. I watched it again yesterday and I swore that was what she gave as her reason not to be worried why she hadn't see Caylee in that month.JMO!

This would have been "perhaps" on June 9th NOT June 16th.

They did say she went to Jacksonville for work/vacation in June and that is why it surprised them that they got the letter about the car. That was when they figured out she wasn't where she said she was and started Cindy on the hunt to find her through AH.

The whole first part of the interview with Greta is really odd. The way CA interupts, the way GA says he was watching his favorite news program, then it chages to Food Network. Like a pp said, the way there were no details about breakfast etc.

Also, and I haven't seen this discussed so forgive me if it has been.

If you re-watch the Greta interview Cindy says the Cadaver dog hit in Caylee's room also. It's when she leans down to pick up the pillows on the floor and she stands up. I didn't know prior to re-watching it that they actually hit in the house also.

Can you direct me to where it states the dogs hit inside the home?

What I don't get, is if they were going on vacation to "bond", how come nobody talks about the fact that she came back on the 18th, when she borrowed the shovel ? I think I would have noticed that somebody came into my home while I wasn't there. Something had to be moved in the house or in the backyard. A door that was open when it was closed when they left, an empty glass, a broken lock on the shed or overturn soil somewhere !

Also, I think I saw an interview with George where he says he last saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 pm, because he was watching a show he likes on the food network and it ends at 1:00.

Right! The 18th when she borrowed the shovel and then the 24th when George found the gas cans in her trunk.

Yeah, she, the PRIMARY CAREGIVER who likely got the child breakfast and got her dressed "heard" them in the bedroom? These stories are just too lacking in details to be anything akin to the truth.

And if they thought she was in Jacksonville, then why did G not find it odd that she kept showing up at the house?

I do think the the most plausable explanation right now is that
Casey and her parents had been fighting
Her parents had had it with her lying, stealing, freeloading, lack of responsibilty etc
Casey leaves or gets thrown out and takes Caylee
She uses Caylee to get back at her parents, and probably kills her for the same reason.
At first her parents are accusatory, but then jump on board with Casey's lies.
Why, because they are in denial and down deep feel guilty that his happened, maybe feeling that if they hadn't pushed Casey, Caylee would still be here.

Another good point, if Casey was asked to leave or left to "get away from her parents", why was she coming back to the house and why borrow a shovel? Caylee was reportedly already missing at this point according to Casey. So then why did she need that shovel?

We've only heard Cindy's explanation of why she thinks Casey borrowed the shovel, we've never heard Casey's. Why did Casey borrow that shovel?

Another good point, if Casey was asked to leave or left to "get away from her parents", why was she coming back to the house and why borrow a shovel? Caylee was reportedly already missing at this point according to Casey. So then why did she need that shovel?

forgive if this has been re-hashed, it goes back to the hearing (when Cindy was twirling her hair on the stand). When and for how long did C&G go on vacation after the 15th and before the 4th? Where did they go? TIA

Here is where it all goes SOUTH in my mind...The stories never match up...the details are fluid and moving all the time...

George says that he saw Caylee and Casey sometime between 9 am and approx. 1 pm leaving that day just like "any other day". They both had on their backpacks.

Later we are told that they were "going on vacation"...

Someone is telling whole strings of lies, you begin to see a pattern of inconsistencies in the midst of their stories, and I think we can all agree that there is a pattern of that very thing in this whole charade...

1. IF it was a day like any other day, then why can he not pin the time down a little closer than sometime between 9 and 1? THAT is a BIG block of time, and you would think if it was a "day like any other day" then he would KNOW the schedule a little better. ( My mistake he actually DID pin it down to 12:50-sorry for the mix-up)

2. The A family have not discussed the HUGE fight that happened at THEIR HOUSE on June 15th that has been reported to LE. They have made no reference to it whatsoever. WHY?

3. Well, was she going to work "like any other day" or was she going on "vacation"? It cannot be both of these at once.

4. If she was "going on vacation" would she and Caylee not have needed a bit more than would fit in the backpacks that they carried for "everyday". Would they not have needed to pack and where were their suitcases? Were many of Caylee's clothes missing from the home? Did Casey pack in secret and stash the bags in the trunk so they would not know she was leaving with Caylee?

Here is what I personally think happened. I think there was a HUGE fight at the Anthony home and Casey was told that she would need to find her own place and that they were going to try to get custody of Caylee...I think Casey wanted to "make them pay" for what they were doing to her, because in her mind all they cared about was Caylee, and she felt jealousy over her own daughter and she never even wanted to KEEP the baby-much less have her take HER place in the hearts of her own parents...I think the fight that is NOT being discussed is the detail that NEEDS to be picked apart piece by piece.

Even a two or three day "vacation" will not fit in 2 backpacks-especially for 2 girls...So THIS is the lie that they need to break down to the core of it, because it is right here where they are going to find the truth...imo-

I agree that the fight is essential and needs to be discussed further. I think Casey was in rage mode after the fight, especially with the knowledge that the GP's were trying to get custody. I think she intended to punish the GP's because they put her between a rock and a very hard place. She was being forced to get out while they were trying to take custody of Caylee. I think this fight is what sealed Caylee's fate. Jealousy took over and Casey did not even come close to thinking logically, she only saw green and responded out of anger, rage and jealousy.

Somewhere in the documents I saw it...that she was "on vacation" and doing the things that mom's and daughter's do while they are on vacation, going to the beach etc...I will post it if I find it, and please anyone else feel free if you recall seeing it.

Hi, I just remember that in some of the conversations/text messages Cindy had during the time Casey was gone that Casey told her she was going to Jacksonville. When I find it again, I'll reference it. Without the reference to exactly where what is said, we are just spreading rumors. I remember George saying he saw them heading out with their back packs on the Greta interveiw at their home. To get exactly what was said, we need to go back to that interview. We must keep the facts straight to keep ourselves focused on what is true.

Here is what I was talking about, in the video you'll see she is in Caylee's room

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that the dog was inconsistent on a hit here and...

VAN SUSTEREN: Here being right here at the house?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. And inconsistent where her sandbox was.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which is where?

Found here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

forgive if this has been re-hashed, it goes back to the hearing (when Cindy was twirling her hair on the stand). When and for how long did C&G go on vacation after the 15th and before the 4th? Where did they go? TIA

Cindy said at the bond hearing she thought the last time she saw Caylee was the 8th or 9th as it was the end of her vacation (not an accurate quote). She didn't say she went on vacation, not that I am aware of, but that was the last day of her vacation.

During the Greta interview, link posted a few pages back, she mentions that weekend was also the week she celebrated her 50th birthday.

IMO, Mark Furhman had the right time when he reported on Greta 12:50 in the morning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50

George's recall on what the girls were wearing has always bothered me. He said he was watching tv and it was a normal day....and he can recall everything they were wearing?

Using the 12:50 a.m. scenario the morning of 6/16 .... Were they arguing over the money ripped off from the gps? Lots of threat maybe "get out of my house"...."I am leaving and taking Caylee with me".... IMO, George would remember what they wearing as Casey walked out of the door during the middle of the night with a 2 year old.. IMO, a 2 year old who was probably upset because she had been asleep and did not understand why Mommy was making her leave her bed in the middle of the night.

The thing about Casey in jacksonville was in Cindy's written statement, it in the 400+ pages at the beginning somewhere

Since the 911 call, (1st) records Cindy telling Casey about going to family court, if she wants to play it this way, and Casey says no, that is not how I want to play it, tells me that Cindy had probably not mentioned getting custody before then...jmho

Here is where it all goes SOUTH in my mind...The stories never match up...the details are fluid and moving all the time...

George says that he saw Caylee and Casey sometime between 9 am and approx. 1 pm leaving that day just like "any other day". They both had on their backpacks.

Later we are told that they were "going on vacation"...

Someone is telling whole strings of lies, you begin to see a pattern of inconsistencies in the midst of their stories, and I think we can all agree that there is a pattern of that very thing in this whole charade...

1. IF it was a day like any other day, then why can he not pin the time down a little closer than sometime between 9 and 1? THAT is a BIG block of time, and you would think if it was a "day like any other day" then he would KNOW the schedule a little better. ( My mistake he actually DID pin it down to 12:50-sorry for the mix-up)

2. The A family have not discussed the HUGE fight that happened at THEIR HOUSE on June 15th that has been reported to LE. They have made no reference to it whatsoever. WHY?

3. Well, was she going to work "like any other day" or was she going on "vacation"? It cannot be both of these at once.

4. If she was "going on vacation" would she and Caylee not have needed a bit more than would fit in the backpacks that they carried for "everyday". Would they not have needed to pack and where were their suitcases? Were many of Caylee's clothes missing from the home? Did Casey pack in secret and stash the bags in the trunk so they would not know she was leaving with Caylee?

Here is what I personally think happened. I think there was a HUGE fight at the Anthony home and Casey was told that she would need to find her own place and that they were going to try to get custody of Caylee...I think Casey wanted to "make them pay" for what they were doing to her, because in her mind all they cared about was Caylee, and she felt jealousy over her own daughter and she never even wanted to KEEP the baby-much less have her take HER place in the hearts of her own parents...I think the fight that is NOT being discussed is the detail that NEEDS to be picked apart piece by piece.

Even a two or three day "vacation" will not fit in 2 backpacks-especially for 2 girls...So THIS is the lie that they need to break down to the core of it, because it is right here where they are going to find the truth...imo-

Get out of my head I was just looking at the greata interviews today, and rereading the docs.
I think that after the supposed fight with her parents on fathers day, when CA came back with Caylee from Mt Dora.
I think KC and Caylee left.
So I don't think the whole Cindy heard them up in KC's room before she left for work, and the whole George, seeing them leave at 12:50 pm really happened. JMHO
I was also wondering where the cell phone calls came from.

My take is she left that night with Caylee, (not sure where they/ or she spent the night) She could have druged/used the cloraform on Caylee , locked her in the trunk.
Came back the next morning/afternoon realized Caylee had passed started making the phone calls. Drove around with her for a day or 2 .

Borrowed the shovel from the nebghiour, backed her car into the grage carried Caylee into the back yard , (mabey Placed her in the sandbox to hide her incase someone came home/into the yard.?)
Burried her somewhere in the yard. OR

I was wondering do they have a gate on there back fence?
If so mabey she went behind the fence , dug a whole git Caylee out of the sandbox and burried Caylee back there.

All of this is just my own spectulation. Just the stories from all of them don't seem to add up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix