2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I could have sworn that I either read or saw where G said she told him she came by to pick up clothes for her and Caylee...

Well, she would have had to be there on the 22nd to break into the shed and steal the gas cans too. She's supposed to be in Jacksonville but there are 3 times she's at the house in within a week.

I have come to the conclusion that there is virtually no way to know what really happened. It is clear that the family has some secrets and they are willing to keep them hidden at all costs, even if that means NEVER bringing Caylee home. It is my opinion/observation if these secrets belonged only to KC a lot more would be known about the circumstances surrounding the disappearence. However, it is clear to me that other people in the family have something to hide.

We all know there was a fight and we can assume just based on the history that we do know that there have been a whole lot more than just one. If we could sit down with their closest neighbors I am sure we might learn a few things. I am no psychic but I do have a background in family relations and counseling and I would venture to guess that Caylee became the center of their arguments a good portion of the time. KC didnt want her daughter or the responsibility that came with having her, but she did want to show off a beautiful child and appear like a good parent if it meant impressing others. She didnt want her parents having Caylee either because that would mean that she would be their baby and get everything that KC would get if she wasnt around.

It was a constant point of contention and a double edged sword for GA and CA. George I can imagine couldnt stand it, if it were up to him he would have kicked her out on her behind a long time ago. However, Cindy couldnt allow that, she needs to be in control and having KC and Caylee around provided ample opportunity for that. KC was angry and despised her mom and dad, and that argument on fathers day weekend helped her reach the final stages of resentment she needed to break free. She had thought about it for months and had tried to find men who lived in different states, she did find one and that is when she realized that she didnt necesarily need her parents. I believe that in the early stages of KC's plans she intended to take Caylee with her but after she met Tony and started living the high life again, Caylee was the least of her priorities. In fact she realized just how impossible it would be to live that life and have to care for a child 100% of the time. Besides how many times can you leave a child to sleep in the car before an accident happens.

One thing that makes me the most angry in all of this is how people have said over and over that KC was a good mother. This is coming from people who didnt see something wrong with her allowing a two year old to sleep on the couch while she partied, smoked pot, and hung all over men all night. They also said this while not thinking it strange that Caylee was virtually never with her. I have three children and I can count the number of nights I have slept in a house without them on one hand. I think the question of whether KC was a good mother has been so unfairly assumed.

People on here see her in pictures and comment that they see she loved her, what went wrong, blah blah blah.... that im not buying. If I only had to see my child once in a while and someone was always tending to their needs for me it would be fairly easy in my opinion to be at ease. Its like being the grandparent when they get too difficult send them home. KC had never really spent much if any time with Caylee alone until she took off with her. She didnt plan on going back and once she got out of the house she knew there was no way she wanted to be a mom.

Caylee was KC's kid sister she was cute and fun when it was convenient! KC I am sure had used sleeping pills or possibly cloroform to put caylee to sleep quickly and I feel she knew giving too much would kill her. With KC's sick mind she can live with it being an accident so she organized it as if it were one. I doubt that Caylee drowned simply because after she left on the 16th someone would have noticed her randomly swimming in the pool. KC held off telling anyone and would have continued holding off info about Caylee as long as possible for two reasons. One she knows a body decomposes and she knows that there is little you can determine in bones, and two she just didnt want to deal with it. Since when has caycee ever dealt with anything, she has never had to and even now facing the possibility of life in prison she has people catering to her. She is now a princess and the whole world has their eyes on her.

That little girls backpack is somewhere and when you find it you will find her.

this is JMO

Cindy said at the bond hearing she thought the last time she saw Caylee was the 8th or 9th as it was the end of her vacation (not an accurate quote). She didn't say she went on vacation, not that I am aware of, but that was the last day of her vacation.

During the Greta interview, link posted a few pages back, she mentions that weekend was also the week she celebrated her 50th birthday.

thanks Patti, I was under the assumption that Cindy & George went on an actual vacation trip for Cindy's birthday.....(no wonder I couldn't findit ! i've been making myself blind looking)

And I could have sworn that I either read or saw where G said she told him she came by to pick up clothes for her and Caylee...

I saw somewhere (must be on Greta's interview with George) that Casey came home on the 24th, told George she was picking up clothes and that's when George asked for the thing to change the tires. Casey tried to get it from the car herself, but George insisted, went into the car and found the gas cans.

Okay so there is another inconsistency.... if they told KC she needed to get a job why would they have believed that she was going to jacksonville for her work???? Further if they were throwing her out because she stole money from her grandparents where would they get the idea that KC had the money for a "vacation". Truth is I dont think they knew where she went and at the time they were probably glad she was gone, they knew she would come running back. But when she didnt Cindy knew something was wrong and in her gut she knew it involved Caylee, thus her 911 calls.

I agree that the fight is essential and needs to be discussed further. I think Casey was in rage mode after the fight, especially with the knowledge that the GP's were trying to get custody. I think she intended to punish the GP's because they put her between a rock and a very hard place. She was being forced to get out while they were trying to take custody of Caylee. I think this fight is what sealed Caylee's fate. Jealousy took over and Casey did not even come close to thinking logically, she only saw green and responded out of anger, rage and jealousy.

I agree with you BHS. The whole fight and caylee'e demise happened on the night of the 15th. CA confronted KC, big fight, threatened to take caylee away, etc. No One is talking because the truth is here. June only has 30 days, if you count till July 16, that is 31 days. Also, TonE said at first KC would just bring a change of clothes, then she moved all her stuff in the middle of June. CA is feeling so guilty that she can't fathom the fact that KC hurt caylee but she knows the truth and the cookie will eventually crumble especially having to LOOK at KC every day.:bang:

Weall know and have heard Cindy's mouth, she can't keep it shut, she probably threatened Casey with family court (taking Caylee away) during that big fight on June 15 and Casey wasn't having it, she was not going to be dragged into court and embaressed, using her daughter for the last (almost 3 years) to get whatever she wanted was a about to come to a crashing halt. and she was not going to let mom win, " I'll fix her" would have been her attitude.

Well, she would have had to be there on the 22nd to break into the shed and steal the gas cans too. She's supposed to be in Jacksonville but there are 3 times she's at the house in within a week.

IF Casey was in Jacksonville, then it would have been the week of June 8th. NOT the week of June 15th.

That little girls backpack is somewhere and when you find it you will find her.

this is JMO

The Dora the Explorer backpack that Caylee was wearing when she left the house with Casey was found in the trunk of the abandoned car.

I thought Caylee's backpack was found in the vehicle or at least one was placed there? I'd like to know where Casey's backpack is and if there are any traces of chloroform in it from maybe carrying a bottle in it.

I saw somewhere (must be on Greta's interview with George) that Casey came home on the 24th, told George she was picking up clothes and that's when George asked for the thing to change the tires. Casey tried to get it from the car herself, but George insisted, went into the car and found the gas cans.

It is in the Greta interviews where George talks about the 24th, gas cans etc., etc. I posted the links a few posts back.

That little girls backpack is somewhere and when you find it you will find her. (snipped).

I read that a backpack (dora the explorer) was found in the Pontic. along with a doll that was unclothed.

IF Casey was in Jacksonville, then it would have been the week of June 8th. NOT the week of June 15th.

Hi Patty G!

I thought Jacksonville was a moot point since Tony saw her everyday (besides when he was away and then she was with Amy) There was never a time that Casey was unaccounted for as far as traveling anywhere overnight.

She was home playing house with Tony, cooking, cleaning, playing wife, and going out to Fusian.

Girlfriend never went to Jacksonville. Clint went on Fathers day for the day to visit his dad and Casey pulled a Keyser Soze and used it as usual.

That little girls backpack is somewhere and when you find it you will find her. (snipped).

I read that a backpack (dora the explorer) was found in the Pontic. along with a doll that was unclothed.

You are correct. It was found with "mama" her favorite doll.

thanks for the link Pattyg-

I am going to note the inconsistencies in regard to the fight that they had that is a matter of record...

at about 1:50 minutes into the video Greta says Ok the 16th, everything was normal everything was fine...( A LIE)

at about 2:00 minutes into the video he said it was "shortly after the lunchtime here"... so why did he not mention Caylee having lunch or breakfact that day, or EVER being out in the house that day? Small children do NOT stay holed up in the bedroom all morning and into the afternoon...

at about 2:40 minutes into the video George mentions that she says she will see him tomorrow because she might be working a little late and that was it. He also mentions AGAIN, that it was just like any other day.( KNOWING that there was a knock down drag out fight that the neighbors HEARD lets us know that this was another lie as this was not JUST any other day)

Okay so there is another inconsistency.... if they told KC she needed to get a job why would they have believed that she was going to jacksonville for her work???? Further if they were throwing her out because she stole money from her grandparents where would they get the idea that KC had the money for a "vacation". Truth is I dont think they knew where she went and at the time they were probably glad she was gone, they knew she would come running back. But when she didnt Cindy knew something was wrong and in her gut she knew it involved Caylee, thus her 911 calls.

Who said KC needed to get a job? The only place I heard this was on NG last night and it was just NG's theory.

Ok I guess I was wrong. I swear to God though that part of the interview is missing from being in Caylee's room. I swore CA said the dog had an inconsistant hit in room. It shocked me because I didn't think the dogs went into the house.

Maybe it was the GMA or Today show interview when she showed them Caylee's room?

BAH, now I have more searching to do!

Did they find KC's I thought one was still missing???

I do think the the most plausable explanation right now is that
Casey and her parents had been fighting
Her parents had had it with her lying, stealing, freeloading, lack of responsibilty etc
Casey leaves or gets thrown out and takes Caylee
She uses Caylee to get back at her parents, and probably kills her for the same reason.
At first her parents are accusatory, but then jump on board with Casey's lies.
Why, because they are in denial and down deep feel guilty that his happened, maybe feeling that if they hadn't pushed Casey, Caylee would still be here.

Great assessment! I agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member