2008.07.16 Casey's First Phone Call Home From Jail *revisit*

Sorry if I sound like an a$$, but it's bothered me since the very beginning when this phone call was released - reason being is that it peed me off sooo much that Lee GAVE that idiot Tony's phone #! Why not just tell her to call information or ask somebody else since she obviously wasn't telling them where Caylee was at that point? It's obvious she was playing them, so why the flip did he give her the #? He should have slammed the phone in her ear as soon as she started giving him a hard time - period!

She wasn't serious about TL. She gets "serious" about all her bfs. She starts in the the "L" word w/i a weeks or two of starting the relationship. If there's a break-up (from her getting to pushy too soon), she just gloms onto another guy (AEB Ricardo-TonE).

And, she always cultivates a back-up guy. TonE was only out of town a few days, when she was lining up another guy.

She doesn't LOVE. Sociopaths aren't wired for love. She can obsess, but that's not the same thing. She replaces "loves" like she'd replace torn stockings.

Agree - she probably used him for a place to crash, some "strange" on the side, and free weed to boot!

BTW - How's it going, Brini? I missed so much on these Caylee threads! I've been slowly catching up!

:blowkiss:
Jersey

Sorry if I sound like an a$$, but it's bothered me since the very beginning when this phone call was released - reason being is that it peed me off sooo much that Lee GAVE that idiot Tony's phone #! Why not just tell her to call information or ask somebody else since she obviously wasn't telling them where Caylee was at that point? It's obvious she was playing them, so why the flip did he give her the #? He should have slammed the phone in her ear as soon as she started giving him a hard time - period!

Because that family is used to doing the "KC dance" and that's how she plays them and that's how they play back.

Because that family is used to doing the "KC dance" and that's how she plays them and that's how they play back.

Doesn't it enrage you? It does me! I think they knew ffrom the beginning something was terribly wrong and within the first week started attempting to protect Casey b/c they know it's a dp state!

Well, TonE never called her back. She never heard from him again.

'Course, she had her counsel to flirt with. That's about when she started dressing as a paralegal, IIRC.

Doesn't it enrage you? It does me! I think they knew ffrom the beginning something was terribly wrong and within the first week started attempting to protect Casey b/c they know it's a dp state!

Well, I've had a WHOLE caseload of these folks. Same old, same old. (sigh)

Sociopaths-- all Axis IIs, in fact, are exhausting to work with. They are manipulating and splitting all the time. And, no matter how bright, or educated, or experienced one is-- they are just better at it.

Well, TonE never called her back. She never heard from him again.

'Course, she had her counsel to flirt with. That's about when she started dressing as a paralegal, IIRC.

How can his wifee even deal with this case? No amount of fame or money would be worth risking family for. Surely she goes on the internet and reads the newspaper. How could she not see this through all this crap?

Furthermore, if one of my children went to jail & called home the way Casey did, I'd remove my # from the allow list at the jail & cut off their funding! No way would I be a part of this kind of chit! It just peeves me off everytime I listen to that 1st call. Just who the heck does she think she is? How does a person fake superiority? She truly lives on a different planet than I!

Agree - she probably used him for a place to crash, some "strange" on the side, and free weed to boot!

BTW - How's it going, Brini? I missed so much on these Caylee threads! I've been slowly catching up!

:blowkiss:
Jersey

'S'OK!

It's SOOOOO much better when you are here, though! SO glad to "see" you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooo :)

Well, I've had a WHOLE caseload of these folks. Same old, same old. (sigh)

Sociopaths-- all Axis IIs, in fact, are exhausting to work with. They are manipulating and splitting all the time. And, no matter how bright, or educated, or experienced one is-- they are just better at it.

Brini, I give you kudos...no way could I do what you do without scratching someone's eyes out! She makes me irate and I don't even know her!

"Fr: How come everybody's saying that you're not upset, that you're not crying, that you show no caring of where Caylee is
at all?
CA: Because I'm not sitting here ****ing crying every two seconds. Because I have to stay composed to... talk to detectives,
to... make other phone calls, to do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to. I can't."

It wouldn't matter if they play this phone call at her trial. The above quote from the conversation shows which direction KC would take,as she is explaining to her friend. She is running with the "I couldn't let my mind go there,I had to keep coherent and calm,so I can talk to detectives,make phone calls and do other things." And of course her lawyers would be aghast that people couldn't realize that this is exactly what KC had to do to cope,and aren't we cold and heartless people for not realizing that.

BTW...what would be the "other things" that KC claims she has to do while sitting in jail?:waitasec:

SOOOO she can throw tantrums, but she can't mourn her baby? WHY am I not surprised.

I wonder how she would have tried to explain Caylee missing to HERRRR bf if she had been given his number right away no questions asked. At that time all she cared about was losing HERRRR bf. KC is so transparent to me.
Another thing that strikes me as soooo strange is SWEETHEART. I would have been "you little witch you better tell me where my DGD is NOW" from the moment I knew that she was missing. I dunno. We will never figure this family out.

ITA. If it was my daughter, I wouldn't be so soft on her. Another thing...what kind of parents would pay all that money to get their daughter's car out of impound, THEN clean it and wash her clothes. I would be calling my daughter telling her to get her arse home, that she has some explaining to do before I even had a thought to clean up her mess!

Brini, I give you kudos...no way could I do what you do without scratching someone's eyes out! She makes me irate and I don't even know her!

There have been times when I've wanted to throw one or two of 'em out the window.

At least, trying to keep up with their machinations keeps the old brain in tune.

Ask any shrink-- personality disordered are the hardest patients to work with out of the entire psych spectrum.

ITA. If it was my daughter, I wouldn't be so soft on her. Another thing...what kind of parents would pay all that money to get their daughter's car out of impound, THEN clean it and wash her clothes. I would be calling my daughter telling her to get her arse home, that she has some explaining to do before I even had a thought to clean up her mess!

Exactly! I would get the info out of her in five minutes. ONE of us might not be able to crawl out of the room, but we'd find that baby!

No matter how bad the evidence in this case gets messed up, there are two facts that remain. 31 days she didn't report her daughter missing and 31 days she lied to everyone concerning the where abouts of her daughter.
What loving concerned mother does that???

Quick question: Don't you have to be on an approved list to make phonecalls to that person? I thought visitors were handled the same way. The reason I'm asking is b/c I still want to know more about Patrick B's initial visit to Casey. I find it simply hard to believe that he was a dweeb just out to get his 15 minutes of fame. That was her first visitor, and if I remember right, Frank B. signed in, also. Has anyone looked further into that? I know, another thread...hmmm...

Friday, I see you're on...what do you make of this? Oh, and nice running into you again! Missed posting with you. Bet you'll write the best book on this - can't wait!

CA: They just want Caylee back. That's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back. And you know what? That's all
I care about right now.

I can only read the transcription, but was there any pause betweenthe last sentence? Like she caught herself?

Seriously. Same with her mother. They're obviously used to walking on Casey's eggshells. So she calls and they put up with her abuse in the hopes of getting info on Caylee. Hate to use an overused phrase, but what a waste, a huge waste!

No matter how bad the evidence in this case gets messed up, there are two facts that remain. 31 days she didn't report her daughter missing and 31 days she lied to everyone concerning the where abouts of her daughter.
What loving concerned mother does that???

I'll go you one better-- What loving mother of a toddler doesn't go into adrenalin shock if she can't find her kid for 31 SECONDS?

CA: They just want Caylee back. That's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back. And you know what? That's all
I care about right now.

I can only read the transcription, but was there any pause betweenthe last sentence? Like she caught herself?

Yep, she had to catch herself. Classic moment right there.

I care about right now.

She didn't catch herself. The "That's all" meant "They don't care about MEEEEE," JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back