2008.07.16 Casey's First Phone Call Home From Jail *revisit*

Was there a phone call after this one to Tony? If so, is there a transcript of that call at all? Thanks

amz, she may have tried to call TL after this but if she did he never picked up the phone. The last time they spoke was when she was at his place, then there were the texts, then nothing.

Interesting that on the jail call to her home, she has her friend Christina sobbing about if anything happened to Caylee, and all Casey can focus on is memorizing Tony's phone number. Not Christina's number to call tomorrow--Tony's.

Pair this with her feverish need to be out of jail before Caylee comes home...and her decision not to see Lee one-on-one because it would be "an interrogation."

BBM
I wasn't aware of "her feverish need to be out of jail before Caylee comes home", but I sure hope she STAYS in jail until Caylee comes home!

(Actually, Caylee has been HOME in the loving arms of Jesus for nearly 3 years now.)

Another AMAZING thing about this call is it is REALITY. The jurors are seeing a real moment in time, with no spin or misdirection. And all Baez has as ammunition is his own version of who Casey is. His OS was powerful because he described a scenario which could explain this behavior, IF IT WAS TRUE. But today everyone saw that Baez's description was NOT consistent with his client's behavior. She was NOT a little lost lamb, cut off from her emotions. Not hardly.

As the jury gets to know this self-absorbed, self-righteous girl, I hope they will see through all the BS and convict her for being the murderous adolescent that she is.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

You know, I would be so embarrassed if I had something like that recorded of me and have it played in public for everyone to hear, but even now in retrospect, KC doesn't seem the least bit fazed by it. I don't even think she is aware of the contrast between her and Cindy when Cindy was breaking down on the stand and KC was a stone. Even now, she still doesn't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back