2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed they (esp. GA) kept calling Caylee, "that little girl"... jeez...

OMGGGG Casey talking about why other people didn't have to have "substantial jobs" rofl

What, like yours?

omgggg

So sorry.

if the notes/letters that are spoken about quite a bit with the info on them--can they be used as evidence???????? Even if they went thru JB?????

thanks in advance...

Sheesh, the A's turned this visit into a Hallmark card of support for KC. Very little was asked regarding where the eff Caylee was. They all miss her, they all love her, yadda yadda, yadda. Love when GA asks KC if she borrowed or took something from anyone without their permission. Um, the last time I checked, that's called stealing. If we call it "borrowing" it's not a bad thing. Kinda like loosing a kid isn't so bad as long as the babysitter took her.

if the notes/letters that are spoken about quite a bit with the info on them--can they be used as evidence???????? Even if they went thru JB?????

thanks in advance...

I personally don't think that there is any "note" or "letter". I think it can't be used, though.

"I'm fine. I'm eating to the best of my ability."

Isn't that nice, while Cindy is wasting away to nothing.

Oh geez.

Casey: I would NEVER feed Caylee a bagel and egg.

Cindy: Caylee LIKES bagels and eggs.

Casey: SO DO I!

What kind of conversation is this???

I know; what is that? Cindy called her "that little girl" too...
When I talk about the case to other people I always call her "Caylee"...I never use the term..."that little girl"...
makes ya wonder??? I want to scream at them that Caylee was a precious person...not an "object"!

I don't know if I'll make it through these tapes. It's obvious that the concern is not that Caylee is missing and going through god knows what. Everyone's concern is what KC's going through. I swear to god if there wasn't a glass between them, they would have all been slapping each other on the back and high fiving.

Tony admitted to George that there are drugs in his apartment. Casey shrugs it off, the roommates smoke weed. Not Casey, of course. :rolleyes:

OMGGGG Casey talking about why other people didn't have to have "substantial jobs" rofl

What, like yours?

omgggg

So sorry.

And she said Raquel and Jennifer didn't have to have "substantial jobs" because they both came from families with "decent amounts of money" and then abruptly asks if George knows anything/has anything to add.
To me, this seems like a dig at George and a play into the recurrent family theme about how George has apparently failed in his provider role. I think Casey maintains a lot of her power by aligning herself with Cindy and playing on George's guilt and feelings of inadequacy.

Casey apparently told someone that Cindy had been hospitalized for a mental condition. I wonder if that was before or after George suffered the mini-stroke.

Casey apparently told someone that Cindy had been hospitalized for a mental condition. I wonder if that was before or after George suffered the mini-stroke.
Yeah...but for some reason I almost believe this statement!

I found some "nuggets" I am investigating now and will report back on.
1. CA and her concern for tiffany ring "jeff" gave her...she either doesnt believe it, knows she hocked it, or something...
2. Who is Mike Kozac? Is he kodak/fake email name?
3. Same with Earl Meredith
4. why is CA so concerned where KC gets her hair done?? Is this because the hair they plucked out of her noggin is going to be drug tested and if she was using chloroform it would be discovered?

The hair issue- early early on in the investigation LE says that they are contacted by a hairdresser who had seen Casey recently and that she had Caylee with her. She wants LE to know that Caylee had a bruise on her face at that time. LE says that unbeknownst to this hairdresser they had a photo taken with a cellphone from the same time period and in that photo Caylee has a bruise on her face.

Cindy wants to know who this is, and Casey does her little shocked routine "I would like to know where that came from too!" and denies her existance.

I don't know if I'll make it through these tapes. It's obvious that the concern is not that Caylee is missing and going through god knows what. Everyone's concern is what KC's going through. I swear to god if there wasn't a glass between them, they would have all been slapping each other on the back and high fiving.

I'm not seeing it that way. I think Cindy is trying every way she can find to ask questions about what happened without actually accusing Casey of anything. She afraid Casey is going to clam up. I think that's the real reason there are no more visits, Casey doesn't want to play the game anymore.

Cindy needs to be locked up for a few days for "exhaustion" or whatever they like to call it these days. She is in horrible shape.

"I'm fine. I'm eating to the best of my ability."

Isn't that nice, while Cindy is wasting away to nothing.

Oh geez.

Casey: I would NEVER feed Caylee a bagel and egg.

Cindy: Caylee LIKES bagels and eggs.

Casey: SO DO I!

What kind of conversation is this???

LOL! but seriously...It's pretty amazing how Casey really does find a way to bring EVERYTHING back to her-- even in the most awkward and egregious ways. I noted that George tended to sit back and/or cross his arms when Casey would steer the conversation to something insipid about herself.
Casey really does view herself as a perpetual child-- she's in JAIL and a person of interest in her child's disappearance and yet she bounds into the booth beaming and announces "I ATE COLESLAW TODAY!!" like she's an infant who's starting to experiment with "grown-up foods."
wtf.

I'm not seeing it that way. I think Cindy is trying every way she can find to ask questions about what happened without actually accusing Casey of anything. She afraid Casey is going to clam up. I think that's the real reason there are no more visits, Casey doesn't want to play the game anymore.

I think Baez is the reason there are no more visits. The less that is on the record that he has to explain the better for him and his client.

"Just know how much I miss you guys." Honestly, if her daughter were missing, why not "Just know how much I miss my daughter." The whole CONVERSATION would be about my daughter. Not juice, or coleslaw, or friends from high school, or ANYTHING else. This whole thing is just insane.

You know how in little teeny tiny doses of this case, you almost start to forget how freakin' crazy the case sounds in its entirety? Releasing these early visits are like a huge "reality" check for me. I focus so hard on little tiny parts of the case, that I almost forget about the gigantic, stupid lies she told in the beginning, and it's so frustrating.

LOL! but seriously...It's pretty amazing how Casey really does find a way to bring EVERYTHING back to her-- even in the most awkward and egregious ways. I noted that George tended to sit back and/or cross his arms when Casey would steer the conversation to something insipid about herself.
Casey really does view herself as a perpetual child-- she's in JAIL and a person of interest in her child's disappearance and yet she bounds into the booth beaming and announces "I ATE COLESLAW TODAY!!" like she's an infant who's starting to experiment with "grown-up foods."
wtf.

LOL, I seriously needed that :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members