2008.07.25 "I wish I'd been a better dad...", said George to Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI agent (I think it is Savage) says to George I don't want to make you feel guilty - don't want to do it, but your instincts told you something was wrong and your daughter had now been gone for 10 days (George was telling him about Cindy's going to Universal only to have Casey tell her "Mom I'm in Jacksonville") so why didn't you take control at that time since you knew something was "not right" and "this does not add up" - which he had been saying for the past two years.

George's answer - Cindy telling me your not a detective anymore; let me handle it.

Once again, Cindy could have gotten sole custody of that child if she had pressed charges with the "stealing" of $4,400 and the fake deposit slip, and the using of her credit cards and the stealing from her bank account and the fake checks written on her father's account. Had she done it, Casey would have at the very least been arrested and had a record and that would have paved the way for custody. Cindy could show that Casey is not working and does not have a home for the child and that would have been it.

She has to be just somewhat crazy from the fact that she "should have" and didn't. And Caylee would be alive if she did. She has to say forever, if only I had...."

Wait till the trial starts and the prosecutor starts bringing out tidbits that we did not know about and the Anthony's did.

Lee in his Zanaida depo says Casey took a small amount from him, not a big deal. When he is in the car with Tony and being taped, Lee says Casey is a pro at bad checks - all this is going to be heard in open court and all the stealing and the lying and the stories that Casey made up are going to be heard and the reaction is going to be "WHAAAAATTTT". Why didn't Cindy and George do something about this and they know it.

In reading the transcript of George and detectives at one point he says "Oh and did I tell about the story where she was robbed at gunpoint" and I told her I wanted the name of the cop so I could talk to him about this and yadi yadi yada.

I think this interview with George is probably one of the only times he has been completely honest during this entire thing. His honesty, seeing things are they really are, accepting who his daughter just may be and the hand he had in it all is right thereon the table for the only time in this interview. Coincedence that this is when he wants to vomit, I think not. The truth is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member