2008.07.30 Chris S. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read about her the more I think she's a scam artist always looking for her next 'mark'.

The only thing that caught my attention is CS mentions that when he was at Buffalo Wild Wings KC text him and she said she was there with SD and someone named Lassen. He did not know his last name. Anyone know who this might be?

Highlights of Chris S. interview July 30 2008 (Typed as June)

Document Page 4/684 Line 4
April of this year was first time I saw in a like a year

Document Page 22/702 Lines 7
Cinco De Mayo Day. Casey was over at his parents’ house when he came home and talked to his parents for a couple of hours then they went out

Document Page 4/684 Lines 15-20
May 17th: Casey spent the night at his house. His parents were not home. Caylee was there. She also told him her car was acting up would not turn over.

Document Page 4/684 Lines 23
Mother’s Day: spent the day his parents were home. Had Caylee

Document Page 6/686 Lines 21
Beginning of June: text message about checking out her facebook page that she was dating again. He knew the name was Tony

Document Page 23/703 Lines 20-25, Document Page 24/704 Lines 1-16
Chris saw her at Scoops (on 50 & Alafaya) that’s when she came over a few days later that June 17,18, 19th day. Doesn’t know is Casey was with anyone.

Document Page 5/685 Lines 4-22, Document Page 6/686 Line 1-6
June 17th, 18th, 19th: saw Casey at his house with Tony’s jeep after 5:00PM stayed for about 2 hours her car had broke down. He had saw her the night before randomly and she came over the next day but not sure which day. No Caylee

Document Page 15/695 Lines 9-22, Document Page 17 Lines 16-25
June 17th, 18th, 19th conversation: Casey was going to buy a house over by the dump on Curry Ford Rd. That 250,000.00 was cheap for a house and her and her mom where going to get a new house for her. Just her and Caylee. Her parents were going to get a divorce and she didn’t like her Dad because he would get involved in her life too much and put his beliefs on her

Document Page 7/687 Lines 14, Document Page 15/ Lines 4-5
July 7th: Saw Casey him at Buffalo Wild Wings he was with a girl. Casey was there with Sean D. and Lassen.

Document Page 12/692 Lines 13-23
July 15th: She was down the road, Chickasaw, I was going to work so about 9:00-9:30. I texted her and she said no it wasn’t her.

Document Page 13/695 Lines 16-25
July 16th: Casey calls him from jail about 11:30 11:45 and he just heard OCSO and then he hung up called his parents and asked them what to do and they said not to answer so he didn’t accept any calls. She called back about 3 or4 minuets later.

Document Page 9/689 Lines 25
Nanny: was by UCF(sic located by)

Document Page 20/700 Lines 3
He’s been to the beach with a couple of times with Caylee.

Document Page 20/700 Lines 9
Yuri asked Chris about knowing anything about the Bithlo area. He did not know anything.

Document Page 20 Lines 6-8
Chris didn’t know any other place that Casey would go alone. Nothing alone the only place Casey went alone with Caylee was Blanchard Park that I know.

Added additional detail 5:45PM 9.28/2008
Document Page 2/682 Lines 1-6
Get together at Deerfields Elementary School Play football. Casey would come downtown to visit friends Adam Lynch and a Matt.

Document Page 2/682 Lines 22-23
Lived up at Florida State up in Tallhassee

Document Page 3/683 Lines 19-22
Chris has no idea about drugs, would drink every so often

Document Page 4/ 684 Line 9-10
Got home here in Orlando in April

Document Page 10/690 Lines 7-13
Does not know Jeffrey Hopkins or Juliette Lewis

Document Page 17/697 Line 1-3
We go out to the movies and her mom would call her at 12:00 at night saying you have to come home now and Casey would go home

Question. Why did Chris have a bag full of Caylee’s swim stuff? No mention of in the interview. In Cindy interview she said he returned it to them the night of that prayer vigil when all of Casey’s friends came over to discuss timelines with the A’s. Did he actually have possession of that bag or did he just carry the bag in the house for someone else and hand it to Cindy.

Well, I'm confused. I thought the person who returned the stuff was named Matt.

I though Cindy said Chris. I will have to go back and recheck. I will correct if need be. Thanks.

Yes shadow you are correct, Cindy was sure the name was chris,she couldn't remember his last name. Chris also said that he had spent time with Casey and Caylee at the beach IIRC and that he had been at the house many times.

I though Cindy said Chris. I will have to go back and recheck. I will correct if need be. Thanks.

Maybe you are correct. I seem to remember CA wasn't sure of the name, and thought it was Matt or Mark... she wasn't sure. But I've read so much interviews lately. :confused:

Chris is the one that Cindy said returned the orange bathing suit, Dora wet suit,and swimmies.

What caught my attention was that she ran into him at "Scoops" (a bar) alone, gave the ~hi how are ya~ idle chat for a moment then had to go. This was a matter of a couple of days prior to June 17th.

Most friends claim that Casey seldom drank but she sure frequented night clubs and bars.

Another thing I found interesting was Chris saying that Cindy called Casey at midnight telling her to come home. Casey being out after midnight at 21/22 years old is not a large issue. Caylee should have been in bed by then. Don't take my words the wrong way, I'll never defend Casey's actions, but here, I can't see defending Cindy's actions either. She truly is very controlling. Although, this doesn't exactly say if Casey's habit was staying out every night after midnight.

Casey was going to buy a house over by the dump on Curry Ford Rd. That 250,000.00 was cheap for a house and her and her mom where going to get a new house for her

Since Casey's lies have a grain of truth in them I hope LE checked the dump that Chris mentioned .....

Casey was going to buy a house over by the dump on Curry Ford Rd. That 250,000.00 was cheap for a house and her and her mom where going to get a new house for her

Since Casey's lies have a grain of truth in them I hope LE checked the dump that Chris mentioned .....

I would like to know if George or Cindy have a $250,000+ life insurance policy. I'd also like to know if Caylee was 1st beneficiary of said policy.

Highlights of Chris S. interview July 30 2008 (Typed as June)

Document Page 4/684 Line 4
April of this year was first time I saw in a like a year

Document Page 22/702 Lines 7
Cinco De Mayo Day. Casey was over at his parents’ house when he came home and talked to his parents for a couple of hours then they went out

Document Page 4/684 Lines 15-20
May 17th: Casey spent the night at his house. His parents were not home. Caylee was there. She also told him her car was acting up would not turn over.

Document Page 4/684 Lines 23
Mother’s Day: spent the day his parents were home. Had Caylee

Document Page 6/686 Lines 21
Beginning of June: text message about checking out her facebook page that she was dating again. He knew the name was Tony

Document Page 23/703 Lines 20-25, Document Page 24/704 Lines 1-16
Chris saw her at Scoops (on 50 & Alafaya) that’s when she came over a few days later that June 17,18, 19th day. Doesn’t know is Casey was with anyone.

Document Page 5/685 Lines 4-22, Document Page 6/686 Line 1-6
June 17th, 18th, 19th: saw Casey at his house with Tony’s jeep after 5:00PM stayed for about 2 hours her car had broke down. He had saw her the night before randomly and she came over the next day but not sure which day. No Caylee

Document Page 15/695 Lines 9-22, Document Page 17 Lines 16-25
June 17th, 18th, 19th conversation: Casey was going to buy a house over by the dump on Curry Ford Rd. That 250,000.00 was cheap for a house and her and her mom where going to get a new house for her. Just her and Caylee. Her parents were going to get a divorce and she didn’t like her Dad because he would get involved in her life too much and put his beliefs on her

Document Page 7/687 Lines 14, Document Page 15/ Lines 4-5
July 7th: Saw Casey him at Buffalo Wild Wings he was with a girl. Casey was there with Sean D. and Lassen.

Document Page 12/692 Lines 13-23
July 15th: She was down the road, Chickasaw, I was going to work so about 9:00-9:30. I texted her and she said no it wasn’t her.

Document Page 13/695 Lines 16-25
July 16th: Casey calls him from jail about 11:30 11:45 and he just heard OCSO and then he hung up called his parents and asked them what to do and they said not to answer so he didn’t accept any calls. She called back about 3 or4 minuets later.

Document Page 9/689 Lines 25
Nanny: was by UCF(sic located by)

Document Page 20/700 Lines 3
He’s been to the beach with a couple of times with Caylee.

Document Page 20/700 Lines 9
Yuri asked Chris about knowing anything about the Bithlo area. He did not know anything.

Document Page 20 Lines 6-8
Chris didn’t know any other place that Casey would go alone. Nothing alone the only place Casey went alone with Caylee was Blanchard Park that I know.

Added additional detail 5:45PM 9.28/2008
Document Page 2/682 Lines 1-6
Get together at Deerfields Elementary School Play football. Casey would come downtown to visit friends Adam Lynch and a Matt.

Document Page 2/682 Lines 22-23
Lived up at Florida State up in Tallhassee

Document Page 3/683 Lines 19-22
Chris has no idea about drugs, would drink every so often

Document Page 4/ 684 Line 9-10
Got home here in Orlando in April

Document Page 10/690 Lines 7-13
Does not know Jeffrey Hopkins or Juliette Lewis

Document Page 17/697 Line 1-3
We go out to the movies and her mom would call her at 12:00 at night saying you have to come home now and Casey would go home

Question. Why did Chris have a bag full of Caylee’s swim stuff? No mention of in the interview. In Cindy interview she said he returned it to them the night of that prayer vigil when all of Casey’s friends came over to discuss timelines with the A’s. Did he actually have possession of that bag or did he just carry the bag in the house for someone else and hand it to Cindy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

on the 15th Chris says:
"I thought i saw Casey running on chickasaw so i texed her,she said it wasn't her "
So i wonder after looking at a map today I see the BITHLO area and Lake Pickett plus AVIEDO are not too far from it let alone
the afore mentioned and where car was located E.Colonial Drive & 50 + 520
Also: Somewhere I saw that her father had said that Xasey took her mother's car,so he followed behind her [ sometime in JUNE, he had followed her from back a few cars then she was on CHICKASAW then he lost her on Hiawassee & kirkman roads .
[ that must have been in his statement ? ]
I have read so much i get lost in it all..
How Casey kept track of all her guys and activities I just will never understand.
If she had directed all her energy to a real full time job she would be running things by now...

were the questions in the post above ever answered about Casey jogging and Caylee's swim-stuff?

The date of this interview says June 30....but he says on page 12 that he saw her on July 15? Which date is incorrect?

Has to be a typo and should be July 30th, Casey wasnt arrested until July 16th so not possible for the interview to occur June 30th.

The date of this interview says June 30....but he says on page 12 that he saw her on July 15? Which date is incorrect?

Chris S. interview has a typed date of June 3oth. It is a typo by OCSO transciptionist It is only in the header that shows the incorrect date. When the interview starts the interview he says July 30. The date that are discussed in the interview are correct.

Chris S. interview has a typed date of June 3oth. It is a typo by OCSO transciptionist It is only in the header that shows the incorrect date. When the interview starts the interview he says July 30. The date that are discussed in the interview are correct.

Gosh, even the poor transcriptionist is confused by all this. It makes my head spin. :Banane10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname