2008.07.30 Chris S. Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, for Tuba....sorry I think the poll thread about Casey sighting got deleted or merged. but here is where I got my theory from.

Casey was going to buy a house over by the dump on Curry Ford Rd. That 250,000.00 was cheap for a house and her and her mom where going to get a new house for her

Since Casey's lies have a grain of truth in them I hope LE checked the dump that Chris mentioned .....

Especially because this conversation took place on June 17, 18 or 19. Very close in the timeline. I hope this area was checked.

Salem

This is the address to the bar that Chris saw Casey out a few day prior to her coming over to his house on June 17,18, or 19. He could not remember the exact date.

www.scooporlando.

It is only 6.9 miles from Bithlo that LE keeps asking about. 13 min drive time stright run on Rt. 50

Hwy. 50 is one of the major roads in Orlando. You can go all the way from the west coast of Florida through Orlando to the east coast. You can get on 50 not too far from the A's house. It goes through the UCF area, then Bithlo and all the way to Titusville. There are a lot of wooded areas between Bithlo and Titusville and it wouldn't surprise me if this was where KC got rid of Caylee. It would be very hard for LE to search that part of town without knowing exactly where to look.

This is the address to the bar that Chris saw Casey out a few day prior to her coming over to his house on June 17,18, or 19. He could not remember the exact date.

www.scooporlando.

It is only 6.9 miles from Bithlo that LE keeps asking about. 13 min drive time stright run on Rt. 50

Bump up to tie in with the thread about the pings. Isn't there a ping in the Bithlo area that people are intrigued by? Maybe she was at this Scoops place.

T

IIRC Cindy said in interview that a young blond man named Chris came over (after Casey was arrested) with Annie and (Sean, Troy, who was it?). Chris brought Caylee's swimsuit in a bag to return it. Cindy said she wasn't positive but she thought the name was Chris, that he was blond, I think she said she didn't know him but that he seemed to be a friend of Annie and the others. I was floored when I saw that because somehow I hadn't ever seen that factoid before.

Wondering like you all, was he only carrying the bag/swimsuit for Annie or someone else or did he bring it himself? He said in his interview that he'd been to the beach a couple times before with Casey & Caylee.

Thanks for posting his interview, somehow I never had that among the other documents either.

What stands out to me in his interview is:

He dated Casey in March/April 07, mutual friends Matt and Adam L., acquainted 2 or 3 years.

She said in 2007-- that she worked at Sports Authority, later said she was returning to work at Universal as an event planner. I think she later told him in phone calls that she was able to call during work hours at Universal because she was located in a back office. He saw her work ID/Pass hanging from her car rearview mirror. Mentioned at some time that she wanted to eventually become a personal trainer.

May 17, 2008 -- Casey stayed overnight at his house with Caylee, his parents were not there. Her car was having trouble starting but he got it started. She was talking about her parents pending divorce and that her dad would soon be out of their lives. Chris said she had also mentioned to him at some time that the nanny was located by UCF

Mother's Day--visited again with Caylee, day only, with him and his parents.

June 15 or 16, the night or two before June 17----Saw Casey at Scoops bar off of 50 and Alafaya, she was alone, just said hi.

June 17, could be 18 or 19, but he thought June 17 -- Casey stopped by his house around 5pm stayed til 6 or 7, no Caylee, was driving a dark colored Jeep Cherokee with NY Plates, said her car was not working. He already knew she was dating Tony, had seen it on facebook. (On this date or earlier) she mentioned that she was hoping to get a house, her mother would be helping her get it, for herself and Caylee, located by the dump on Curry Ford. .

July 7, 2008-- saw Casey at Buffalo Wild Wings, she was with Sean and Lassen. No Caylee.

July 13 or 14: Casey texted him asking what his birthday plans were.

July 15--he thought he saw Casey running/jogging down Chickasaw, texted her at 9:30am to ask was that you, she said no, it wasn't her.

July 16-- he received the text message or email (presumably sent by Lee?) that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

July 16--11:30am and 11:45 am Casey tried twice to call Chris from the jail, on his parents' advice he did not accept the calls.

Mentions that he went to the Anthony home with other friends after the arrest, but he didn't mention the swimsuit in his police interview or explain why he was in possession of it.

in the online chat here with Exit13 (he said he's the younger brother of Sean) not long ago, who owns the "Lake Vaj" house, didn't he say that the Lake Vaj house is located by a dump, did he say on Curry Ford? Does anyone know, is Lassen the younger brother, or just one of their roommates? I know S and L appear in pictures together and Chris says he saw Casey with them on July 7.
Another question, was that the week Tony was out of town?

definitely a place to search if it hasn't already been done. That person who is the owner at the "Lake Vaj" house (Sean's brother) said there is also a pond there. Do you all know this area and what it looks like.

anybody have a link to a picture of Chris, I think I saw one here somewhere but can't find it.

in the online chat here with Exit13 (a roommate or younger brother of Sean) not long ago, didn't this person, the roommate/younger brother of Sean, who owns the "Lake Vaj" house, say that it's located by a dump, did he say on Curry Ford?
Does anyone know, is Lassen the younger brother, or just one of their roommates? I know S and L appear in pictures together and Chris says he saw Casey with them on July 7.
Another question, was that the week Tony was out of town?

If you recall from the exit13 interview thread here, he repeatedly stated that Caylee was NEVER at that house, and yet, the pics of the girls in that garage seem to be in THAT house, the ones where Caylee was in the picture with them...I have wondered about that ever since. I recall him saying there was a dump, but I think it was a different one, like Pine Hill or something similar...but don't quote me as I am deliriously tired and awaiting tomorrows hearing on pins and needles...:)

you could be right about the location of the "Lake Vaj" house's nearby dump. Maybe LE should search both dumps! (and the pond).

I thought that was interesting too, I thought he said something along the lines that Casey had never been to that house, because at the time I was thinking, really? Where were those party pics taken, then?
He also said he had no idea who had "Kill" tattooed on their fingers, but I thought that guy was in one of those pictures with that group. I may be wrong about that, please correct me if I'm wrong someone, I don't want to misquote him.

The "exit 13" guy seemed very nice, it was really nice of him to come on the board and answer questions, and he said Casey is a really nice person and none of them can believe any of this, and everything, I was glad to hear that......but one thing that freaked me out was his talk about chloroform, did you see that? Someone was asking, did you ever hear any talk about the use of chloroform among the group, he said, oh none of us would ever use something like that, absolutely not. Then he went on to describe how when he was in the military they had used chloroform on "unruly detainees", (did he say in Iraq, or at Guantanamo, what did he say?) ....he said, "too much of that stuff could definitely kill a person, a child for sure, none of us would mess around with that stuff..." That is not an exact quote, but something along those lines. I was going, what? I mean, my husband is a military guy and was in Iraq and everything, but he was as shocked as I was when I told him that. (Chloroform used on prisoners? Can somebody say Amnesty International?....)Then he said, no, none of their friends in their group ever mentioned chloroform, or would mess in any way with chloroform, but "everyone knows it's easy to get, you can get it anywhere". :confused:

I could have sworn Exit 13 said he is the owner of the "Lake Vaj" house.
Please correct me if I'm wrong everyone

Yes, here we are not sleeping, how are we going to watch the coverage tomorrow at 10:30am or whatever it is!

I think the garage pictures I know of, I thought I remembered folks here saying those were at the Glenwood address, IIRC. (JP's apartment with RM, AH). But, now that I think of it, if the Glenwood address is an apartment, it wouldn't have a garage would it?

I'll have to look at those again. Was it the "Lake Vaj" crowd? I do remember one of Caylee in the garage party pictures.

Link to Chris's facebook - you can see his pic there - it's small tho. http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris_Stutz/5233051

Just want to clear up a few things from the previous posts...

Exit13 was the owner of the house - not Sean or his brother.

Lots of people know the location of lake Vaj now - it is near the inerstection of S. Dean and Curry Ford road - near the Pine Hills dump. The house is on a pond surrounded by homes - not secluded.

I think there are a few garages that have been in the party photos - the ones with Caylee in them came from the Ricardo/Amy group of friends - like the "beer wench" ones. Lake Vaj garage is different.

The guy with the kill tattoo is only in one photo - and you cannot really tell where it was taken - it's just a close up of the two of them - Dante said he does not know who it is. I don't think it is anyone in that group of friends.

Link to Chris's facebook - you can see his pic there - it's small tho. http://www.facebook.com/people/Chris_Stutz/5233051

Just want to clear up a few things from the previous posts...

Exit13 was the owner of the house - not Sean or his brother.

Lots of people know the location of lake Vaj now - it is near the inerstection of S. Dean and Curry Ford road - near the Pine Hills dump. The house is on a pond surrounded by homes - not secluded.

I think there are a few garages that have been in the party photos - the ones with Caylee in them came from the Ricardo/Amy group of friends - like the "beer wench" ones. Lake Vaj garage is different.

The guy with the kill tattoo is only in one photo - and you cannot really tell where it was taken - it's just a close up of the two of them - Dante said he does not know who it is. I don't think it is anyone in that group of friends.

thanks for the link to Chris's picture :)

re: them knowing the guy with Kill tattooed on the fingers, on the Lake Vaj myspace or facebook page, I think there's a link in this thread or another thread, I was just looking at it, the picture right now is no longer Sean, it's now one of them (looks like maybe Dante? I don't think it's Sean but I could be wrong, it's hard to tell because he's lying back) having his face drawn on by the guy with the "Kill" tattooed fingers. Looks like his other hand has 'Love' tattoo on the fingers. So anyway, the Lake Vaj group know this guy presumably. I thought I saw a picture somewhere else, in the group of photos where Casey is sitting on a couch with Lassen, I think, she's wearing the green tank top ...anyway, I thought the "Kill" tattoo guy was in that same group of Lake Vaj pictures also, right? IIRC

how many roommates were/are living at the Lake Vaj house, and who are their best friends who are in a lot of the pictures? Now I'm confused. Sean controls the "Lake Vaj" myspace or facebook page, it had been his picture on there earlier in this case. Sean's younger brother Exit 13 said he owns the Lake Vaj house. Lassen is there in the pictures....Who else...of course AH is often in pics with them...Casey...

you could be right about the location of the "Lake Vaj" house's nearby dump. Maybe LE should search both dumps! (and the pond).

I thought that was interesting too, I thought he said something along the lines that Casey had never been to that house, because at the time I was thinking, really? Where were those party pics taken, then?
He also said he had no idea who had "Kill" tattooed on their fingers, but I thought that guy was in one of those pictures with that group. I may be wrong about that, please correct me if I'm wrong someone, I don't want to misquote him.

The "exit 13" guy seemed very nice, it was really nice of him to come on the board and answer questions, and he said Casey is a really nice person and none of them can believe any of this, and everything, I was glad to hear that......but one thing that freaked me out was his talk about chloroform, did you see that? Someone was asking, did you ever hear any talk about the use of chloroform among the group, he said, oh none of us would ever use something like that, absolutely not. Then he went on to describe how when he was in the military they had used chloroform on "unruly detainees", (did he say in Iraq, or at Guantanamo, what did he say?) ....he said, "too much of that stuff could definitely kill a person, a child for sure, none of us would mess around with that stuff..." That is not an exact quote, but something along those lines. I was going, what? I mean, my husband is a military guy and was in Iraq and everything, but he was as shocked as I was when I told him that. (Chloroform used on prisoners? Can somebody say Amnesty International?....)Then he said, no, none of their friends in their group ever mentioned chloroform, or would mess in any way with chloroform, but "everyone knows it's easy to get, you can get it anywhere". :confused:

Joe Jordan asked him what landfill the house was near, he answered...it is on the Lake Vaj thread, I just read it a few days ago....for those who care to look, I'm outta here for tonight....too burnt. :)

sorry, I meant to post that Annie is in many pictures with SD and the Lake Vaj crowd, not AH.

I could have sworn Exit 13 said he is the owner of the "Lake Vaj" house.
Please correct me if I'm wrong everyone

Yes, here we are not sleeping, how are we going to watch the coverage tomorrow at 10:30am or whatever it is!
Yes. Exit 13 said that he was the owner of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname