2008.07.31 Greta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we got some important new clues from Greta's program tonight:

1. The last time the D.J. (best friend of Tony) saw Caylee was on Friday, June 13th. He remembers because of working at Fusian that night.

2. Jeff Hopkins doesn't describe himself as a good friend of Casey's and he didn't introduce her to Zenaida.

3. LE is searching and their search is based on evidence they found in the car.

I'm very intrigued by what sort of evidence was found in the car and where it's leading authorities.

Question brought up:

Is it possible Casey had a juvenile record that influenced the judge to set such a high bond?

Answer: Possibly but it doesn't really matter.

It's starting to sound like Casey might be in jail for a VERY, VERY long time.

If Cindy doesn't start sounding like she's acquainted with reality, I wonder if the courts will ever trust her or the family to make sure Casey appears in court for her trial.

how weird is it the moms on there, looking for their sons, one of them is names zanni. weird timing

This is more strange to me. The DJ said that Caylee and Casey had been living with them at Tony's until the 13th and Casey left and did not return with Caylee. Didn't say when Casey returned, but I thought that Casey and Caylee lived with GPs until the 16th.
Also, we know that Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th. This is so confusing. Anyone have any ideas how all this happened?

It sounds like the DJ last saw Caylee with Casey on Friday, June 13th. I suspect that Casey and Caylee went to the Anthony home that weekend, as we know that Cindy took Caylee to visit her father at the assisted living facility on Father's Day, June 15th.

We also have the information that Casey's friend Christine reported that she took a walk with Casey and Caylee on June 12, 13, or 14, and this would fit into the time line. That walk may have been on the 14trh during that weekend.

This is more strange to me. The DJ said that Caylee and Casey had been living with them at Tony's until the 13th and Casey left and did not return with Caylee. Didn't say when Casey returned, but I thought that Casey and Caylee lived with GPs until the 16th.
Also, we know that Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th. This is so confusing. Anyone have any ideas how all this happened?

She lived my GM and GP until the 9th. She came back to visit for father's day on the 15th. I think DJ was saying that she left on the 13th to drop Caylee of and returned to go to the club. He never saw her again, but she was supposedly with the GP's on Father's Day. I am confused now too. Any ideas anyone?

Question brought up:

Is it possible Casey had a juvenile record that influenced the judge to set such a high bond?

I think one of the reasons the Appellate court sided with the judge is because of her psych eval. Remember, the court said, "Indescribable".

It sounds like the DJ last saw Caylee with Casey on Friday, June 13th. I suspect that Casey and Caylee went to the Anthony home that weekend, as we know that Cindy took Caylee to visit her father at the assisted living facility on Father's Day, June 15th.

We also have the information that Casey's friend Christine reported that she took a walk with Casey and Caylee on June 12, 13, or 14, and this would fit into the time line. That walk may have been on the 14trh during that weekend.

Casey did attend Fusian that Friday (6/13) also.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=77846630&albumId=2049731

Jamie Colby filling in tonight. Talking with Steff Watts who interviewed the best friend/DJ/roomate of Tony. The DJ says the last time he saw Caylee was Friday, June 13th.

Steff says LE is searching........and their search is based on what evidence they found in the car.

Interview with Cindy - FBI - they didn't ask the Anthonys a lot of questions. They mostly told them about procedure and asked if the family had questions.

Edited to add another tidbit............Casey said that Caylee's father was killed in an accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party last year.

Another frickin' lie concerning the bio dad. Coming from her own mom's mouth. He never even saw the baby.

So where did casey live after the 15th? She just came back to Tony's? or where? So was Caylee killed on the 15th or 16th? How does the ex boyfriend saying he heard the child on the 24th come into play?

Question brought up:

I questioned that also. I wondered what the prosecutor was getting at during the bond hearing. She asked Cindy how she knew that the defendent would have to pay 10% for the bail. Cindy seeming didn't bite at that and responded "I watch television". I thought at the time that there was a reason for the prosecutor to ask that question.

So we still have NOBODY who saw Caylee after 6/15.

And we STILL have Casey enjoying life & never mentioning to ANYONE that Caylee was missing.

2 weeks in jail & she doesn't even mention Caylee's name.

This POI is a real

I questioned that also. I wondered what the prosecutor was getting at during the bond hearing. She asked Cindy how she knew that the defendent would have to pay 10% for the bail. Cindy seeming didn't bite at that and responded "I watch television". I thought at the time that there was a reason for the prosecutor to ask that question.

Cindy's response seems reasonable in this case.

Even I know about the 10% deal & I never even had so much as a speeding ticket. lol

Cindy's response seems reasonable in this case.

Even I know about the 10% deal & I never even had so much as a speeding ticket. lol

I agree. That is why I wondered at the time, why did the prosecutor ask her that question "How do you know that?"

:waitasec:

I want to say B.S......five hours more then this was talked about....

Ridiculous....6 hours, yeah right.:rolleyes:

I figure this meeting was more like 30 minutes of the agents explaining to Cindy how the FBI operates and 5 hours and 30 minutes of her screaming and yelling at them.

So where did casey live after the 15th? She just came back to Tony's? or where? So was Caylee killed on the 15th or 16th? How does the ex boyfriend saying he heard the child on the 24th come into play?

Cindy testified that she could hear Casey and Caylee behind the bedroom door on the morning of the 16th. So most likely Casey and Caylee had spent the night?

Just said that Cindy contradicted Casey on the father dying on his way to Caylee's party. Cindy said father had never even met Caylee.

Casey sure likes to use her daughter as a pawn in any "pity me" lie she can use, huh?

I think its about time LE put Casey in with a room mate.The meanest bi!ch known in the jail. Let little Casey what she has in store for her.

Right now she is being segragated being on suicide watch but if they gave her a room mate who she was afraid of / she may start talking.

What is wrong with this moron?

Cindy testified that she could hear Casey and Caylee behind the bedroom door on the morning of the 16th. So most likely Casey and Caylee had spent the night?

That is if we can believe Cindy........Casey lies & Ciindy major Covers her AZZ!!!!

I wonder if the composition of the dirt is pointing them toward a specific area. It'd have to be dirt or receipts, really. Unless I'm missing something obvious. Florida dirt can vary widely by area, and if the dirt in the backyard is consistent with the dirt in the car, or if it's sandier and came from near a body of water, or whatever...

After spending the day at the nursing home . . . and then Cindy & Casey discussed Casey's experiment of living on her own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox