2008.07.31 Greta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the composition of the dirt is pointing them toward a specific area. It'd have to be dirt or receipts, really. Unless I'm missing something obvious. Florida dirt can vary widely by area, and if the dirt in the backyard is consistent with the dirt in the car, or if it's sandier and came from near a body of water, or whatever...

This is what I find intriguing too! We've been told that LE found hair consistent with the length and color of Caylee's, a stain, and dirt in the trunk of the 1998 Pontiac. Of these three, only the dirt would point to a specific location.

But according to what was stated, LE is searching based on evidence found in the car. That could include other evidence, not necessarily what was found in the trunk. Receipts would be a logical guess. There could be receipts for toll roads and charge-card receipts for unusual items purchased at a hardware store, like a shovel.

True, and living in that area a SunPass (auto toll device) would be almost a necessity. I live in the Tampa Bay area and we have one only because we go to Orlando so much. The SunPass would be so invaluable in this case. Unless Casey/her parents took I-4 everywhere, which I doubt. 417 would be way more convenient for the areas mentioned.

Do we know how old the car is? If it's newer, it might record the length of recent trips. There have been cases where the general location has been pinned down that way. It's not all cars, though, and I don't know which ones have that capability and which don't.

Also, re: roomate comments, this post was from Casey around the same timeframe, copied from Myspace link:

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

In the video I linked, the reporter does not dispute DJ's statement that Casey had told him that Caylee's father died in a car wreck on the way to her birthday party. The reporter said Cindy disputes that. That the father never was a part of Caylee's life. So the comment by Steph regarding DJ's statement was not retracted or disputed.

Also George refused to answer media questions about the gas cans.

This is what I find intriguing too! We've been told that LE found hair consistent with the length and color of Caylee's, a stain, and dirt in the trunk of the 1998 Pontiac. Of these three, only the dirt would point to a specific location.

But according to what was stated, LE is searching based on evidence found in the car. That could include other evidence, not necessarily what was found in the trunk. Receipts would be a logical guess. There could be receipts for toll roads and charge-card receipts for unusual items purchased at a hardware store, like a shovel.

Leila: Great insights! :) We don't have toll roads here in Tennessee - at least not in my part of the state - so I never think of that.

I've enjoyed reading your posts about the timeline of events, too, given what the DJ has said now. So interesting, and I'm glad more is coming out.

It's not looking good for the precious baby.

It sure isn't. To me, the statement about them searching for Caylee based on what they found in the car, makes me think that they are doing a recovery based search, not a rescue based search. (You rescue the living, you recover the dead)

DJ's statement that Casey had told him that Caylee's father died in a car wreck on the way to her birthday party.

I haven't watched last night's show yet, but Casey statement to the DJ that Caylee's father died in a car wreck on the way to Casey's birthday party is probably another lie.

Casey's birthday is March 19 and the person that died in the car wreck was the beginning of May 2007.

Casey probably don't know who the Dad is. If she did she'd be all over him for child support / if he is dead she'd get SS for Caylee.

Casey got fired from Universal. She tried making people think she had a job. Yet her lawyers can't prove she was given paychecks in the wks or months before Caylee disapeared.

Her parents can't be rich not being able to come up with the 10% for her bail. So I am assuming the strain of supporting Casey & Caylee has been a financial burden to them. Does anyone know if she got welfare checks? How was she supporting Caylee?

I think we got some important new clues from Greta's program tonight:

3. LE is searching and their search is based on evidence they found in the car.

I'm very intrigued by what sort of evidence was found in the car and where it's leading authorities.

I'm wondering if the dirt found was not "typical" florida dirt like was it more like red clay etc.

Regarding Greta's show last night (July 31), I stayed up to watch the repeat and Steph Watts, producer of the show stated that his information about searching for Caylee based on evidence from car came from an Orange County Sheriff.

I know on Greta Jeff Hopkins said him and Casey were not really friends, and I do not put a lot of stock in myspace. But on myspace back in 2007 and 2006 there seems to have been communicaton between the two. Things like Casey asking if he is still coming on Saturday (it was in August around the time she was planning Caylees birthday so not sure if she was referring to Caylees bd party or not). Him telling her happy birthday sweety, and Casey telling him happy birthday love.

Also the toilet pictures are from her 21st birthday party.

I haven't watched last night's show yet, but Casey statement to the DJ that Caylee's father died in a car wreck on the way to Casey's birthday party is probably another lie.

Casey's birthday is March 19 and the person that died in the car wreck was the beginning of May 2007.

I bet if you dig more patty ,you will uncover lots of lies i sure have, so has everyone. She is worse than any lier ever in the news ...

Also, re: roomate comments, this post was from Casey around the same timeframe, copied from Myspace link:

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Could Caylee have fallen down some stairs there?

I still think Casey used more than one car for her jaunts.Did she use Tony's ?
Amy's & hers?
She could have placed Caylee someplace then moved her with Amy's car?
She did drive it for a week, I can't imagine she would stay away from the place she placed her for that long?most people do visit the grave of their victim if there is one.
Someone somewhere, besides the clubs, have to have" her "on film coming and going?
does the apartment building Tony lives in have cameras?

I listened to the piece from OTR where the host is saying ... "The Anthony's contacted the police because 2 gas cans were missing from the shed, why didn't they report Caylee missing at that time?"

At times, journalist annoy the heck out of me to a point I could scream!!!

OTR, listen to me ... at the time of the report of the two missing gas cans from the shed, Caylee really wasn't "missing".

Casey and Cayle left Casey's parents home "allegedly" on June 16th. From June 16th to June 22, 2008, the date of the report of the robbery, this is only SIX DAYS!!!

Why would the grandparents also report Caylee missing on June 22nd when they spotted the gas can were stolen? There was no reason for them to report Caylee missing.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=323
RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY 080061530 4937 HOPESPRING DR 2008/06/22,

We can all go back now and say why this and why that based on what we all know now.
When Cindy wrote in her MySpace on July 3rd, her concerns about Caylee, this is when I would report "why didn't Cindy call the police on July 3rd?" Clearly after 17 days (June 16 - July 3) there is "real" concern for where Caylee is and why Cindy hasn't spoken to her grandchild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther