2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:I especially like the part where she acts like she wasn't giving a sworn statement...and that you don't ALWAYS tell the truth, whether recorded or not...:mad:

I felt that she was deliberately answering quietly. At one point she even asked if it was being recorded. She was on the phone to the FBI at the beginning, as part of her complaint that nobody was getting back to her and George about the results of sightings.

Sightings? The only person who's seen Caylee is St. Peter.

I just don't get it. I just don't get that she would still be recycling all of Casey's lies....what is wrong with her?

Thanks Muzikman!

Unfortunately, I get an invalid link when I try to download the file.

Suggestions anyone?

T.I.A. :blowkiss:

Not sure, I just clicked it and after 20 seconds or so I hit the button and it started downloading. Been DL'd 21 times so far.

Is the security on your computer set too high maybe? Try it again -

So Cindy says during this interview that Casey had been texting her quite a bit during her lost period, and she had never really texted much before. So they take her phone during the interview to make a copy for forensic analysis.

(this is also odd, the interview is 8/4 but the forensic files I have are dated 8/3, 9:30 PM - anyone have an idea why that would be? Computer clock off maybe? The report was created 8/4, 7:30 AM)

The analysis that I have shows NO text messages before 8/2 - 2 days before this interview. Even states that in the forensic report.

So Cindy is either LYING about getting texts from Casey during this period, or she WIPED them out. Either way, it does not make her look good.

Instantly out of the gate, she starts dissing LE. What a piece of work.
Yes, she sounds drugged to me, but I say that each time I hear her. u
I'd like to see her charged with giving false & misleading testimony DELIBERATELY to LE.

Whoa...I hadn't heard that before! Yes, she does sound heavily medicated, but that is totally understandable IMO. The fact that she sounds caught off guard or concerned that all this was a "sworn statement" is NOT understandable to me at all! :mad: The truth is the truth and is the same no matter how many times you tell it. IMHO, she is not cooperative with her ducking and dodgeing in the beginning and perhaps due to any medication she is on seems to be more agreeable in the end. (I think only because in her altered state she believes that she is "helping" Casey) And it sure didn't sound like she wanted to give up her phone to LE for them to try and retrieve text msg. either, hmm. What the heck was all that about Casey and J Hopkins? Now she has him moving back to Orlando and he and Casey moving in together as a family? I know many won't agree with me and that's fine, because this is my opinion only, but I now more than ever think that Cindy did try and impede this investigation and I think from everything that I have heard that the detectives involved must have the patience of a Saint! CA wanted an Alive Caylee, I have no doubt, (as we all would) but when she realized that wasn't going to happen, she wasn't going to say anything to incriminate Casey. DISGUSTING IMO:furious: The Apple Does Not Fall Far From The Tree In This Case. ROTTEN APPLES :behindbar

Casey was going to be 'a familly' with Jeff ? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member