2008.08.13 Greta Interview with Clint House #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good - it's Tony's roommate that Greta's interviewing right now and he said he thought they met on Facebook. He's not the guy I saw on the pre-show, though. I didn't catch this guy's name - fiance was still talking! lol

"Former Roommate" of Casey's named Clint - Club Fusion DJ - testifying to Casey's character and describing how Casey met her boyfriend Tony at the club on May 24th.

Playing drinking games together 24 May; told TonE to "Wife her up" (huh?)

How scary....she met him on FACEBOOK.....just like my daughter does, another connection in there behaviors :(

Spent the night with Tony on 5/30. Met Caylee on 5/29 or 5/30.

nice, good girl, outgoing . . . Casey said she worked for Universal, that she had a daughter, random conversations; TonE & Casey liked each other. Casey went home 24 May after the party

Clint met Caylee a week after he and Tony met Casey (approx May 30th). Said Caylee was "the most precious little girl he'd met in his life". Siad Casey had a "fantastic" relationship with Caylee and was a "very good mother" to Caylee.

This is weird. Leaving your child alone in a room with a man you just met, so you could go "hang out" with your boyfriend.

The guy may be a good guy, but how on earth would Casey know that this guy is ok to care for her daughter.

Damn.

30 May she was at Fusion but Clint cannot say if she was drunk . . . spent the night at TonE & Clint's house

Never heard of the nanny, Clint says

Clint said Caylee NEVER stayed the night over at the apartment, and Casey never mentioned the name Zenaida Gonzales to him or Tony.

Casey would leave around 8:30 in the mornings; I think assumed she was going to job (or she sad she was, missed it.) Caylee wasn't spending the night - just Casey. She never once mentioned ZG.

Caylee never spent the night at their place

31 May through 1 July she stayed with them at their house and it was the 2nd week of June when she was without Caylee

30 May she was at Fusion but Clint cannot say if she was drunk . . . spent the night at TonE & Clint's house

And she had just met him on the 24th.

So basically, after she met this guy, she spent every Friday in Fusian with him.

Where the heck was Casey taking this child at night???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther