2008.08.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I was so excited to see the banner about the jailhouse video I just started posting on here... I just saw it again and it says "audio/video to be released any minute now of secret jailhouse visit"... I'm wondering what was "secret" about a visit? Could this be a "friend" visiting Casey instead of parents??? Anyone have any clue???

Does any body else want to throw up every time someone calls in and kisses NG's behind??? UGHHH

I agree, at least someone is out there searching. I think it is a very good possibility that Caylee is going to be found in this area and if I weren't 3-1/2 hours away from Orlando, I'd be down there searching myself. Bless that precious angel's heart.

OMG... the show is over and no audio of "secre jailhouse audio"... what's up with this????

It was as if NG wasn't even listening when the guy said something about the Casey being near the airport according to pings, and what would should be doing there. NG just went right on to the next thing! I'm like... Helloooo.... could we get some more details on that please!!

just in case you missed my post... this thread is moving so fast

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Anyone else feel horrible for George when he is asked about the theory that Caylee might be dead?

I know alot of people here think that they are hindering the investigation (myself included earlier in the case) but I just can't help but feel sorry for them. They are LIVING A NIGHTMARE that they aren't ever gonna wake up from. They want to believe Casey because the other option is just to heinous for them to believe. And once they wake up from this nightmare,.. a new one will begin,.. they must be asking themselves behind closed doors,.. what could we have done to prevent this? Think how bad we feel and how much we want Caylee found???? Times that by THOUSANDS,.. and that's how they are feeling. I feel horrible for them. When I see George lash out the last two times, I have cried. He is in pain and I thought it was kind of rude to ask the GRANDFATHER of the a missing little girl about a theory that the little girl is dead. Anyone else with me?? Or am I standing alone on this one?

To whoever wanted CNN/HN in Maine: go to tvguide.com and type in your zip code, it'll tell you what local channel

OT: I didn't know NG was a law professor and a federal clerk..no wonder she is so confrontational

Kind of Off topic, but not really......can anyone tell me what Channel you all are watching?? Im in Maine.....anyone know of a way to look up what Channel Nancy G would be on in Maine?? Coastal Maine?
Had to smile when I saw your question. When I came here I asked the same thing! Haven't missed her program in weeks now. Is that something? It is whatever channel CNN Headline news is on. Not regular CNN, but the other Headline channel. Probly someone alreay answered, but haven't gotten that far yet.

One caller called in about "if Caylee was abused". Although there is no reports anywhere of child abuse, but I feel Caylee felt "emotional abuse" within the Anthony household especially if she was in the house during any of the arguments that may have gone on over time.

Parents think their children maybe sleeping when they are fighting in the other room, but that is not always the case. They wake up, they hear the fighting, they think it is about them, they may cover their faces with their blanket or hide in the closet if they are afraid.

I think of the picture of Caylee at the nursing home as she is sitting in her Great-Grandpa's lap. She looks afraid... and I always wondered what was said to Caylee at that moment. "Caylee, we need to go home now" ... and she jumps in Great-Grandpa's lap for security.

It was as if NG wasn't even listening when the guy said something about the Casey being near the airport according to pings, and what would should be doing there. NG just went right on to the next thing! I'm like... Helloooo.... could we get some more details on that please!!

I'm so with you on that thought. I picked up the phone to call her and ask for more. Independent investigators with dogs are at the airport, Caseys phone was pinging there -didn't catch what day. Oh wait, didn't she pick up Amy at the airport? Hmmm.

There was a hair dresser that said that he had seen bruises on Caylee. IIRC in the beginning of this case.
I don't know why, and I'd like to know if it is just me, but I have had a real feeling of foreboding, and almost evil around this case in the last couple of days. It's nothing I can explain. There is so much confusion with the grandparents constantly. It's surpasses just concern. Something is just not normal here. Doe's anyone else relate to what I am "feeling"??

OMG... the show is over and no audio of "secre jailhouse audio"... what's up with this????

Just another game that she plays to keep the viewers posted. The Lead Investigator must review the visit and see if there is anything in the visit to help with the investigation before anything is released IF it will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member