2008.08.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feel horrible for George when he is asked about the theory that Caylee might be dead?

I know alot of people here think that they are hindering the investigation (myself included earlier in the case) but I just can't help but feel sorry for them. They are LIVING A NIGHTMARE that they aren't ever gonna wake up from. They want to believe Casey because the other option is just to heinous for them to believe. And once they wake up from this nightmare,.. a new one will begin,.. they must be asking themselves behind closed doors,.. what could we have done to prevent this? Think how bad we feel and how much we want Caylee found???? Times that by THOUSANDS,.. and that's how they are feeling. I feel horrible for them. When I see George lash out the last two times, I have cried. He is in pain and I thought it was kind of rude to ask the GRANDFATHER of the a missing little girl about a theory that the little girl is dead. Anyone else with me?? Or am I standing alone on this one?

I am with you on this.. I think the thought of her being dead is just too much for him.. If and when they find her..I think it will destroy him. JMO

Channel 9 here in Orlando picked up Casey's cell phone pings. On June 17th it placed her in a remote area by the airport.
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

So far only the Pschics have made way out there to search with their dogs...but it was based on what Ch 9 discovered.

Thank you so much FLbeachdawg! That's great news!

Hopefully Casey's cell phone pings are going to help hang her! The lying little witch!:furious:

Who is the blond girl walking with G & C in that video?
Anyone know?

I don't know for a fact but I thought it might be the little girl that organized the fundraiser for Caylee.

I am with you on this.. I think the thought of her being dead is just too much for him.. If and when they find her..I think it will destroy him. JMO

Especially if Ms. Casey says dad helped her bury her. I hope he has his alibis lined up.

To whoever wanted CNN/HN in Maine: go to tvguide.com and type in your zip code, it'll tell you what local channel

Duh, Thanks, I didnt even think of TVguide.com! (I think I have spent WAY too many hours on this website this week!!) :crazy:

Especially if Ms. Casey says dad helped her bury her. I hope he has his alibis lined up.

I agree with you! I am sure he already has a few different alibis lined up. It's going to be like, "Well, okay. If you don't believe this one, what about..........".

When I saw the report of the father yelling & the mother after the visit crying,well....

It is taking it's toll.
It made me wonder how many F-bombs Casey laid on them and how mean she was being to them?

Or has she turned sweet?

That would be a good reason to cry.

"the dogs, the dogs, the dogs" (what a redacted) . . . where were they searching -- the airport!

"the dogs the dogs the dogs" NG
" shut up shut up shut up" George

...looks like everyone is speaking in 3's! :crazy:

I've been wondering for years now...What do you think NG drinks? I mean, that certainly is not coffee in that cup. :bang:

I'm thinking something along the lines of 'Old No.7' yep, good ol' Jack Daniels...neat, no ice.

What do you folks think?

Leviosa :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads