2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
I voted no she wont because I think she would rather face ANYTHING than telling her family the truth about what she has done. Not only that but she is delussional!

Nope, she ain't gonna talk, but I think her lawyer knows where Caylee is.

I voted NO!

She thinks she is smarter than LE & they will NEVER find Caylee.

I vote no, because she has the worst thing an attention-seeking narcissist has right now: a defense attorney AND a mother who can come up with a myriad of "possible" reasons for the events.

A script she has to follow.

Her father watching the kidnappers.

Sex, lies, and more lies.

A crazy unidentified person out there who happens to be able to move, not just any body, but Caylee's body from the trunk of an impounded car.

Nope. Why would Casey take the immunity deal? She's done nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping yes, but thinking NO. :no:

No, I don't think she will take the immunity deal if it means she will have to disclose the whereabouts of Caylee's body. Even if Casey did murder Caylee she has been given every opportunity to admit to an accidental killing. It seems she would take this route out of her situation. It is, after all, a much more believable defense than Zanny the Nanny. But she won't admit to it being accidental (even if it, in fact, was) because the body displays some type of evidence of a horrendous act on Casey's part (possibly with help). Perhaps the body shows evidence of murder or, if accidental, shows a horrible attempt at hiding the fact, i.e. she tried to burn the body and it didn't burn so well. If so, she wouldn't be able to admit to it being an accident because she wouldn't want the body found in a charred state.
Just my opinion but it is the only explanation I can think of as to why she won't just say it was an accident if it was.
At any rate, she doesn't want that body to be found whether it was accidental or otherwise.

Newbie here.....I say No, she will never talk.......Sad

I voted YES but won't be the least bit surprised when she doesn't. lol

I think Baez will convince her to take the deal.

I also think she'll have some prepared 'story' she'll use BUT it will turn out to be more lies.... ooops..... mis-truths & the 'deal' will be ruled null & void & she'll be in even deeper trouble than if she didn't take the deal.

Obviously she's enjoying playing the role of a martyr & I think one more chance to play games with LE is right up her ally.

LE will be super pissed & sick of her games... they'll take ANY deals off the table & Casey will get to hear Baez & Cindy defend her by lashing out to the media about how nobody understands why poor Casey can't tell the truth yet.

I voted no. She isn't tired of all these charades yet. She is still in the limelight and still the center of everything right now as she has always wanted it to be. Caylee is nothing now, not of any use to her and everyone must see this as she doesn't take the immunity. She still believes in her Narcissistic heart that she has pulled off the perfect crime and will never tell anyone how she did it because that would mean she is sorry AND guilty for what she did.

I don't know whether to think Casey will take a deal or not. Maybe if JB can convince her that it's what she needs to do and the info she gives won't be used against her at trial. I guess it's either Casey will take her chances, face the other charges, and hope a body is never found or she'll be so scared that she'll take some deal. I was hoping she'd change her story somewhat about the babysitter and give some location that would lead to the body.

Though CA believes her own lies, and has for years - I believe HB is telling her not to accept it. I feel he wants to become a Geragos of Florida and tie his kite to the media blitz surrounding CA. Stall, deny, and run this trial into a 2-3 year event.

she even said when she was first released from jail that she feels like a celebrity now like Britney Spears. I think she loves all the attention even if it is negative attention. JMO

she even said when she was first released from jail that she feels like a celebrity now like Britney Spears. I think she loves all the attention even if it is negative attention. JMO

She's right...... she's in the SAME category as that naked crotch shot of a drunken Britney.

See, she doesn't ALWAYS lie. lol

I voted NOPE. There is NO reason CA would accept this limited immunity. It probably hurts her more than it helps her and I don't think it was the deal that JB wanted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back