2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say to those who say this case is not in the public eye; except for NG or Greta........can't get anymore "out there" than the Globe. At every 7-11 and grocery store.....everywhere.

WOW :eek: Now that is sobering. Apparently K knows her well and that sounds SO PLAUSIBLE. Kinda makes my stomach do flip flops. :waitasec:

Well, remember Kristina telling KC, "If anything happened to that baby, I'll just die."

KC said, "Oh, well. Oh my gawd, calling you guys was such a waste."

O......M........G ! I wish I wasn't in my pj's already, I would go to the store right now.

Why are all of these friends now talking to trash mags? I thought LE might have needed her to testify, but I guess that is not the case.

WTF, is a 'soft death', that seems like a very odd choice of words.

Thanks for the find, Brini!!:blowkiss:

I misquoted. I think she said, "Quiet death." Quick and painless.

I wonder whether the baby started crying for grandma.

I wonder if she has a scrapbook so she can keep up with all of her articles.

Hey!!! I just figured out what she does all day at JB OFFICE!!

When Gretta gets back, she will disclose that her source DEEP inside the JB office has reported that Casey is busy six hours a day.....

babysitting the children of the JB staff.

This is the Kristina who made the heatfelt plea to Casey to tell the truth on that revealing prison phone call, correct? Breaks my heart, Kristina was very emotional and clearly cared for Caylee dearly.
Yes Kristina is the one that started crying, saying "if anything happened to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die. And THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR responds "Oh what a waste, big waste" ...

Caylee looks like she has a black eye and a mark on her nose in that pic too!

She sure does. Isn't that what some hairstylist claimed to LE?

OK - This same girl is the one crying on the "waste - Huge waste" phone call? Wow.

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

I am really surprised that Kristina sold her story, and it's upsetting to read what she thinks could have happened to Caylee. This is all so tragic.

Here is a recording of the phone call with Cindy, Lee and Kristina
http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/audio/CaseyAnthonyjailcall.mp3

I have read the Inquirer and Star, the Globe's stories never looked real to me. Have others of you read it and do you put stock by what they print? If you do, I may have to go buy also and read the story. That lady tore at my heartstrings on the phone tapes.

I learned to read them during the OJ trial. The Enquirer got an award for journalistic excellence for their reportage of same.

The Enquirer also busted OJ on his denial of owning Bruno Magli shoes of a particular model (the footprint).

Tll you one other thing.. the tabloids often report medical breakthoughs ahead of the respectable media. I'm a nurse, so I like to keep on that.

Casey-Globe-1.jpg

She sure does. Isn't that what some hairstylist claimed to LE?

OK - This same girl is the one crying on the "waste - Huge waste" phone call? Wow.

Yep. Same girl,. She is REALLY mourning Caylee, I think.

Well, remember Kristina telling KC, "If anything happened to that baby, I'll just die."

KC said, "Oh, well. Oh my gawd, calling you guys was such a waste."

uh huh. I remember very well because listwning to her made me cry because she was the only person who showed any kind of worry or concern about Caylee during that phone call.

The phone was passed around to everyone but George that night and not one of them said anything like "OMG where is Caylee, is she OK, where can we find her?" nothing. Lee spoke of her manipulation, Cindy made a snide remark correcting Casey about the number of interviews she had given. But Kristina, a non family member Said, through tears "Oh my God If anything happened to that baby I will die".

hmm I wonder who is next..they seem to be creeping on the Globe bandwagon one at a time..

yah...see that blurb at link? we pay BIG BUCKS if you have a HOT story. :(
What if any of these folks are to go on the stand? Yeah, that's fair to Caylee....another one makes money off Caylee and possibly compromises her justice.

I think she was on NG at one point...oh please not another Media ho...jmho

:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Brini, like I said I have read Enquirer for many years and the Star too, just have never read the Globe.... I guess I need to go buy it, lol

Globe

"
Caylee's Mom Unmasked!

IN a stunning world exclusive, monster mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend exposes what really happened to little Caylee, the tragic 2-year-old Florida girl who has broken America's heart. Our shocking interview - complete with never before seen photos - finally lifts the lid on the surprising identity of Caylee's mysterious father - and Casey's bizarre relationship with her mom. You won't want to miss a single word."

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/229
Can't say i've ever bought a Globe magazine, and surely never will.

And another
http://www.globemagazine.com/story/226

uh huh. I remember very well because listwning to her made me cry because she was the only person who showed any kind of worry or concern about Caylee during that phone call.

The phone was passed around to everyone but George that night and not one of them said anything like "OMG where is Caylee, is she OK, where can we find her?" nothing. Lee spoke of her manipulation, Cindy made a snide remark correcting Casey about the number of interviews she had given. But Kristina, a non family member Said, through tears "Oh my God If anything happened to that baby I will die".

Right there with you. I will never forget that phone call, it is haunting. I get chills thinking of how dispondent and collected Caylee's immediate family members were while Kristina broke at the very thought that a child she loved was in danger or harmed. Very telling IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther