2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the Inquirer and Star, the Globe's stories never looked real to me. Have others of you read it and do you put stock by what they print? If you do, I may have to go buy also and read the story. That lady tore at my heartstrings on the phone tapes.

I saw the globe at the grocery store today and if I thought there was an ounce of truth in any of thier stories I would have bought it. I checked all the other magazines and tabloids & saw nothing on this case. This is the paper with headlines like 'Alien predicts the End of the World'. Or Alien is the father of Brittany's baby. It is total trash.

O......M........G ! I wish I wasn't in my pj's already, I would go to the store right now.

Why are all of these friends now talking to trash mags? I thought LE might have needed her to testify, but I guess that is not the case.

WTF, is a 'soft death', that seems like a very odd choice of words.

Thanks for the find, Brini!!:blowkiss:

Amen, I want to read what else she has to say... BTW whats up Love Jac? :blowkiss:

I remember the sincerity, desperation and love K had for Caylee in that phone call to Casey. I could feel it, that she really felt Casey did something to Caylee and she wanted her to tell the truth...

Awwww......isn't it nice how so many people are making money off Caylee's death?

Gosh I guess I need to buy last weeks issue also...

Is why I posted, I have felt same way about that magazine... some really out there... I have never felt that about Enquirer or Star, well now I have to do some thinking on all this

I saw the globe at the grocery store today and if I thought there was an ounce of truth in any of thier stories I would have bought it. I checked all the other magazines and tabloids & saw nothing on this case. This is the paper with headlines like 'Alien predicts the End of the World'. Or Alien is the father of Brittany's baby. It is total trash.

I will not give them a dime for that gossip rag! So they can pay off more money hungry grubs? :mad:

God listening to this call again is freaky

I just wanted to say to those who say this case is not in the public eye; except for NG or Greta........can't get anymore "out there" than the Globe. At every 7-11 and grocery store.....everywhere.
Also... In my mind The Globe is one of those like "Pope Gives Birth to Nicole Richie's Alien Love Child" type of tabloids. Also they are big into end-of-the-world prophecies and the like. So IMO kind of a less than credible source of information. Just seems like an odd choice of publications.

Amen, I want to read what else she has to say... BTW whats up Love Jac? :blowkiss:

I remember the sincerity, desperation and love K had for Caylee in that phone call to Casey. I could feel it, that she really felt Casey did something to Caylee and she wanted her to tell the truth...

I know. So sad. Kristina is the only one to have any emotion at all.
Remember too she asked CAsey why she was wanting ony's #? Was he invvolved with Caylee's disappearance. She was the only one who would dare ask Casey any questions at all!!! And her son is asking where's Caylee. OMG. Sad.

WOW :eek: Now that is sobering. Apparently K knows her well and that sounds SO PLAUSIBLE. Kinda makes my stomach do flip flops. :waitasec:

i have a feeling a lot of people thought they 'knew her well' but really didn't.

most of her 'friends' probably didn't know the real casey any better than any of us do.

soft death, ugh.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they claim Casey was impregnated by an alien

No, that's "Weekly World News," or "Sun." Those are the "Man Feeds Children to Piranhas While Wife Screams" 'loids.

When Gretta gets back, she will disclose that her source DEEP inside the JB office has reported that Casey is busy six hours a day.....

babysitting the children of the JB staff.

Are you kidding? That would be a bond violation. She is to have no contact with any child under 17.

Did this Kristina actually do the article. Can a paper get away with claiming that it was heard said all of this. Unless you can afford a lawyer how would you go after them if you didn't speak to them. Just wondering. She seemed so concerned about Caylee why go to a rag paper why not go NG or GVS.

She's just speculating like the rest of us. Though it means more coming from someone who actually knows her. Someone scan the article, please!

Did this Kristina actually do the article. Can a paper get away with claiming that it was heard said all of this. Unless you can afford a lawyer how would you go after them if you didn't speak to them. Just wondering. She seemed so concerned about Caylee why go to a rag paper why not go NG or GVS.
NG and GVS don't pay.

Also... In my mind The Globe is one of those like "Pope Gives Birth to Nicole Richie's Alien Love Child" type of tabloids. Also they are big into end-of-the-world prophecies and the like. So IMO kind of a less than credible source of information. Just seems like an odd choice of publications.

I have been reading the Globe for years and I don't recall one story about aliens or end of the world predections. They are basically a ruin of the mill tabloid (run by the same people that run the Enquirer) with more of the true crime sort of stories added in. I haven't found them to be any less credible then other tabloids which I take with a grain of salt, but they have been dead on about a lot of stories. I don't think this is made up. This is a woman that everyone following the case knows and wants to hear her story. I am sure they didn't make up the interview, though they probably did take some things out of context to make things more sensational. You might not be hearing from other friends because they may not go against KC in public. I think it took a lot of courage for her to speak out against a family she obviously had been close to. She does seem to be a lone advocate for Caylee among that crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther