2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the 9/4 doc dump. 2 parts - 30 MB and 4 MB.

Click on the link, hit the "Download This File" button, it will ask you to put in some Captcha numbers/letters, and then will download. About 30 MB file.

http://www.filedropper.com/tracymcpt1

http://www.filedropper.com/tracymcpt2

Thank you MM for posting this audio and for all you do for us. :bowdown:

On the audio of TMc.....I don't know what to make of this. Part of me understands the laughing at the absurd--ridiculous or nervous laughing as I too have a habit of doing that. And I also get that she picked up real quick that if she pushed KC too hard for info about Caylee that KC would've just shut down and shut her out or maybe even kicked her out of the house. So I understand the "playing along" that she did. But still.... there is something .......IDK.....something that I can't put my finger on that seems "?" to me. Can't really explain what I mean. I found myself wondering if "Stockholm Syndrome" could be applicable. Also there is something about the way the examiner sighs at the 14:15 mark of part 1. I think it is an FBI guy questioning her, she is telling them about when KC put a watch on her ankle so that T could be wearing an ankle bracelet like KC, and you hear the sigh of the guy questioning her, like he isn't quite sure what to make of T either. Did anyone else get this impression?

For the most part, I think TMc did well in what had to be a crazy, stressful situation. And she says quite honestly that they all(LP's team) believed Caylee to still be alive at this point. I can't remember but I don't think the majority of us here at WS believed that Caylee was alive when KC was released on bail to LP's team. We may have hoped it, but not really believed it.

I suppose I also must remember that KC, maybe in person has the ability to be likable(if you don't cross or question her). From my own experience I used to work with someone that my gut told me was of "questionable character" but this girl had the ability to make me laugh, and in spite of my instinct, she was likable, and b/c of that, I gave this girl a lot of passes that I probably wouldn't have with others that gave me the same gut instinct but weren't so likable and didn't make me laugh. KWIM?

IDK......I am suspending my opinion for now. Too many innocent people have been hurt b/c of KC so I think the right thing is for now to give TMc the benefit of any doubt I may have. JMHO

I do appreciate her input as I myself really gained insight when T says that no one asked KC about Caylee. No one said, remember when you were in jail, you said if you were out, you could help the search for Caylee so much more? The parents and LA not pushing this is so weird. Then when KC says to LP "get out of my house" when LP says he's not buying the nannygate stories and CA didn't stop LP or say to KC, "your house? excuse me?" Then these is the GA streaming at KC to tell him where Caylee is and CA demanding that he stop. This tells me that that has been the way they have dealt with KC for a long time. Who knows if KC's problems are the result of her upbringing or if she was born this way and she just worn the A parents down. (Kind of like "which came first--the chicken or the egg?) That maybe there was a time when they called her on her lies, but that she put up so much drama and punishment toward them that they just got worn down and couldn't fight her anymore. We may never know that answer. Or it may not come for years and years. T's impressions of LA were also informative. Helps me to decide where I think he stands in this. If it wasn't obvious before it is obvious now that KC ran that house-she sure thinks she owns it! Followed by CA. Battles b/t the two of them for control. GA in background. Not sure what part LA played, did he go along with mom or just try to leave the two to battle it out? What are others opinions on this audio? I'm curious. MOO

Thank you MM for posting this audio and for all you do for us. :bowdown:

On the audio of TMc.....I don't know what to make of this. Part of me understands the laughing at the absurd--ridiculous or nervous laughing as I too have a habit of doing that. And I also get that she picked up real quick that if she pushed KC too hard for info about Caylee that KC would've just shut down and shut her out or maybe even kicked her out of the house. So I understand the "playing along" that she did. But still.... there is something .......IDK.....something that I can't put my finger on that seems "?" to me. Can't really explain what I mean. I found myself wondering if "Stockholm Syndrome" could be applicable. Also there is something about the way the examiner sighs at the 14:15 mark of part 1. I think it is an FBI guy questioning her, she is telling them about when KC put a watch on her ankle so that T could be wearing an ankle bracelet like KC, and you hear the sigh of the guy questioning her, like he isn't quite sure what to make of T either. Did anyone else get this impression?

For the most part, I think TMc did well in what had to be a crazy, stressful situation. And she says quite honestly that they all(LP's team) believed Caylee to still be alive at this point. I can't remember but I don't think the majority of us here at WS believed that Caylee was alive when KC was released on bail to LP's team. We may have hoped it, but not really believed it.

I suppose I also must remember that KC, maybe in person has the ability to be likable(if you don't cross or question her). From my own experience I used to work with someone that my gut told me was of "questionable character" but this girl had the ability to make me laugh, and in spite of my instinct, she was likable, and b/c of that, I gave this girl a lot of passes that I probably wouldn't have with others that gave me the same gut instinct but weren't so likable and didn't make me laugh. KWIM?

IDK......I am suspending my opinion for now. Too many innocent people have been hurt b/c of KC so I think the right thing is for now to give TMc the benefit of any doubt I may have. JMHO

I do appreciate her input as I myself really gained insight when T says that no one asked KC about Caylee. No one said, remember when you were in jail, you said if you were out, you could help the search for Caylee so much more? The parents and LA not pushing this is so weird. Then when KC says to LP "get out of my house" when LP says he's not buying the nannygate stories and CA didn't stop LP or say to KC, "your house? excuse me?" Then these is the GA streaming at KC to tell him where Caylee is and CA demanding that he stop. This tells me that that has been the way they have dealt with KC for a long time. Who knows if KC's problems are the result of her upbringing or if she was born this way and she just worn the A parents down. (Kind of like "which came first--the chicken or the egg?) That maybe there was a time when they called her on her lies, but that she put up so much drama and punishment toward them that they just got worn down and couldn't fight her anymore. We may never know that answer. Or it may not come for years and years. T's impressions of LA were also informative. Helps me to decide where I think he stands in this. If it wasn't obvious before it is obvious now that KC ran that house-she sure thinks she owns it! Followed by CA. Battles b/t the two of them for control. GA in background. Not sure what part LA played, did he go along with mom or just try to leave the two to battle it out? What are others opinions on this audio? I'm curious. MOO

I didn't want to snip your post because you make some great points.

Regarding Tracy's laughing and the way she came off on the audio, I can understand exactly why. She was a long-time friend/coworker of LP and brought the case to his attention because she felt Casey's bond was set too high given Casey had no priors. It sounds like LP is a person who comes to the aid of the underdog so this was right up their alley. Tracy had no idea Casey was NOT one of society's downtrodden but was, in fact, a lying . They all really believed they'd go to Fla, bail her out and she'd talk. LP probably decided to bring Tracy along because she found the case and he needed a female to bond with Casey. Tracy did computer work for LP and probably had little to no experience in dealing with a narcissistic/sociopathic/pathological person and her equally disturbing family. Her main assignment was to bond with Casey, play along, let her talk and keep her ears open. That's exactly what Tracy did and I think she did a damned fine job.

On the flip side, I guess I can understand the sighing on the part of the interviewer (Irwin?). He may have expected a seasoned professional who was used to relaying the facts in an unemotional manner. Tracy was really just too human for the job. However, she got a ton of vital information and that's really all that matters. I feel her pain at the predicament in which she found herself. I would have left the house screaming and tearing my hair out after an hour or so. Or, I would have found myself choking Casey!

I didn't want to snip your post because you make some great points.

Regarding Tracy's laughing and the way she came off on the audio, I can understand exactly why. She was a long-time friend/coworker of LP and brought the case to his attention because she felt Casey's bond was set too high given Casey had no priors. It sounds like LP is a person who comes to the aid of the underdog so this was right up their alley. Tracy had no idea Casey was NOT one of society's downtrodden but was, in fact, a lying . They all really believed they'd go to Fla, bail her out and she'd talk. LP probably decided to bring Tracy along because she found the case and he needed a female to bond with Casey. Tracy did computer work for LP and probably had little to no experience in dealing with a narcissistic/sociopathic/pathological person and her equally disturbing family. Her main assignment was to bond with Casey, play along, let her talk and keep her ears open. That's exactly what Tracy did and I think she did a damned fine job.

On the flip side, I guess I can understand the sighing on the part of the interviewer (Irwin?). He may have expected a seasoned professional who was used to relaying the facts in an unemotional manner. Tracy was really just too human for the job. However, she got a ton of vital information and that's really all that matters. I feel her pain at the predicament in which she found herself. I would have left the house screaming and tearing my hair out after an hour or so. Or, I would have found myself choking Casey!

You may have put your finger on what made me feel uneasy about her. You make a great point in that she had done computer work prior and she isn't a professional bounty hunter or psychologist. I just listened again while doing some cleaning and she is not defending KC, she actually goes the other way and is quite truthful. I think I know what was disturbing me----it was my feeling of a lack of seriousness over riding her interview. But I may be misconstruing the nervous laughter or the laughing at the absurd dynamics of the A family as lack of seriousness. I think I judged wrongly there. We've seen it before with LA, and some of the friends. But with TMc I think it is different. I think she is probably a very nice girl throw into an unimaginable circumstance. So to be fair to her I think I will just stick with what I said above---that she will get the benefit of any doubt I have regarding her interview style. As she was definitely not defending KC and I did gain a lot of insight into several areas b/c of her information.

Actually thanks for helping me figure that out. I actually think she could be a very beneficial witness for the state. And she does deserve a hand for even agreeing to get into this mess and for sticking it out to the end. I think she did hope to help find Caylee and only came to realize once she got inside and then heard the lab reports that there was probably nothing anyone could do for Caylee at that point, besides find her remains. MOO

You may have put your finger on what made me feel uneasy about her. You make a great point in that she had done computer work prior and she isn't a professional bounty hunter or psychologist. I just listened again while doing some cleaning and she is not defending KC, she actually goes the other way and is quite truthful. I think I know what was disturbing me----it was my feeling of a lack of seriousness over riding her interview. But I may be misconstruing the nervous laughter or the laughing at the absurd dynamics of the A family as lack of seriousness. I think I judged wrongly there. We've seen it before with LA, and some of the friends. But with TMc I think it is different. I think she is probably a very nice girl throw into an unimaginable circumstance. So to be fair to her I think I will just stick with what I said above---that she will get the benefit of any doubt I have regarding her interview style. As she was definitely not defending KC and I did gain a lot of insight into several areas b/c of her information.

Actually thanks for helping me figure that out. I actually think she could be a very beneficial witness for the state. And she does deserve a hand for even agreeing to get into this mess and for sticking it out to the end. I think she did hope to help find Caylee and only came to realize once she got inside and then heard the lab reports that there was probably nothing anyone could do for Caylee at that point, besides find her remains. MOO

Thanks for the thanks :)

At first, TM reminded me of Lee at the deposition and it really put me off. Then it hit me! She reminded me of me the first time I had to give some off the cuff remarks at a meeting. :nerves: I was a little out of my element and in slightly over my head. I was thoroughly embarrassed despite kudos from my boss who told me I made my points and that was all that mattered.

I'm sure she'll be a benefit to the SA especially with RD to back-up her story.

Thanks for the thanks :)

At first, TM reminded me of Lee at the deposition and it really put me off. Then it hit me! She reminded me of me the first time I had to give some off the cuff remarks at a meeting. :nerves: I was a little out of my element and in slightly over my head. I was thoroughly embarrassed despite kudos from my boss who told me I made my points and that was all that mattered.

I'm sure she'll be a benefit to the SA especially with RD to back-up her story.

You reminded me of something.......listening to Tracy---yes, she laughs, but I still got the sense she took the whole process seriously and was laughing at KC. When Lee was interviewed, I got the sense he was laughing at LE, and not taking it seriously. Difference. IMO

Laughing when someone trips and falls is something I don't really understand but it's within my realm of forgiveness...Laughing and snorting your way through an interview with LE about the prime suspect in the murder case of two-year-old child is something I can't really relate with...I don't pass judgement on the veracity of her statements but I most definitely wish that she had comported herself differently as I think that the "giggly" bit took a wee bit away from her credibility. It made her sound just a tad stoopid.

MOO

You reminded me of something.......listening to Tracy---yes, she laughs, but I still got the sense she took the whole process seriously and was laughing at KC. When Lee was interviewed, I got the sense he was laughing at LE, and not taking it seriously. Difference. IMO

Exactly! I think she was laughing at the absurdity of the bazarro world she had the misfortune to fall into. She sounds like she simply can't believe what she saw and heard in that house. She was probably shaking her head in disbelief throughout the interview.

Lee, on the other hand, is just plain strange. Whatever the reason for his laughing, it was so very inappropriate considering he was talking about the murder of his niece.

Laughing when someone trips and falls is something I don't really understand but it's within my realm of forgiveness...Laughing and snorting your way through an interview with LE about the prime suspect in the murder case of two-year-old child is something I can't really relate with...I don't pass judgement on the veracity of her statements but I most definitely wish that she had comported herself differently as I think that the "giggly" bit took a wee bit away from her credibility. It made her sound just a tad stoopid.

MOO

I agree with you, I wish she had behaved in a bit more dignified, serious manner. But I still got the sense she was laughing about KC, not the case or LE, which is the distinct impression I took away after listening to LA.

MOO

See, I'm getting you---that's where I was. Then I listened to it again today while I cleaned. I came away with a different take the 2nd time around. If you haven't -- try a second listening. MOO

Here's a new audio of Tracey and LE (I think) leaving to come back to Orlando!! Listen hard-cause there's alot of background noise and some giggling:crazy:! Do you hear anything new or interesting??
I hear Tracey saying she took pictures-I'd love to see them!!:dance:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCn5cES9ng"]YouTube - Supplement to the Tracy Mclaughlin Interview - Police Recording Leaving Orlando[/ame]

Tracy says she has pics (on cell phone)...pool, the pool ladder, living room, computer, Cindy (couldn't hear the entire list of what she has), and she was apparently showing them to LE as she talked about the pics.

LE told her they only want pics of Cindy, casey and Tracy's ankle.

Odd they wanted the pics of Cindy.
weneedpics_smi.gif

The first thing I do every morning is to take my coffee out on our deck, listen to the birds, the fish jumping, smell the gardenias and absorb everything nature has to offer. And I talk to God. The day progresses and He is my constant companion. I lay down at night and He has my last thanksgivings.

But there was at least a year's worth of time that every single time I went to church I started giggling. I couldn't stop. I looked at my two children to try to calm myself and, poop ~ that made all three of us laugh! Then I would look at my scowling husband and almost split my sides. I don't know why!! Had nothing to do with devotion I felt. I don't and maybe will never understand it.

But I will certainly be the last person to criticize Tracy for laughing!!!! She may have been going through the same awful thing I did. Or it may just be part of her personality. Either way, it may have been to everyone's' (except the Anthonys) advantage in this case. It may have made them feel more comfortable with her ~ The laughing conferred a non-judgemental attitude. She probably got more out of them this way.

She wasn't doing anything bad!!! Gosh, she comes across so sincere to the truth that she thinks Casey and family are deceptive; why would anyone criticize her methods? Her final analysis seems to be that Casey and family were unattached from/unwilling to confront the reality of Casey's actions. I think she was a good observer ~ even if she laughed (for whatever reason) when she gave her depo. She's not a professional witness, you know. I think we may be being too critical of her.

(I don't laugh in church anymore ~ I don't know why I don't. My devotion remains as constant as it was then.)

The first thing I do every morning is to take my coffee out on our deck, listen to the birds, the fish jumping, smell the gardenias and absorb everything nature has to offer. And I talk to God. The day progresses and He is my constant companion. I lay down at night and He has my last thanksgivings.

But there was at least a year's worth of time that every single time I went to church I started giggling. I couldn't stop. I looked at my two children to try to calm myself and, poop ~ that made all three of us laugh! Then I would look at my scowling husband and almost split my sides. I don't know why!! Had nothing to do with devotion I felt. I don't and maybe will never understand it.

But I will certainly be the last person to criticize Tracy for laughing!!!! She may have been going through the same awful thing I did. Or it may just be part of her personality. Either way, it may have been to everyone's' (except the Anthonys) advantage in this case. It may have made them feel more comfortable with her ~ The laughing conferred a non-judgemental attitude. She probably got more out of them this way.

She wasn't doing anything bad!!! Gosh, she comes across so sincere to the truth that she thinks Casey and family are deceptive; why would anyone criticize her methods? Her final analysis seems to be that Casey and family were unattached from/unwilling to confront the reality of Casey's actions. I think she was a good observer ~ even if she laughed (for whatever reason) when she gave her depo. She's not a professional witness, you know. I think we may be being too critical of her.

(I don't laugh in church anymore ~ I don't know why I don't. My devotion remains as constant as it was then.)

I get what you are saying as in my posts I say that I too am a nervous laugher or a laugher at the absurd. When I listened the first time all I could hear was her laughing---I couldn't even take in the words she was saying--and I finally figured out that I was bothered by her seeming lack of seriousness. Then I listened again---to her words. Not at all defensive of KC, the opposite. So I told myself to give this girl the benefit of the doubt.

After all isn't it soo easy to sit behind a computer screen and critique someone else?

Tracy's ok, sounds like she's telling the truth about KC and the A's---that's all we need. MOO

Tracy's ok, sounds like she's telling the truth about KC and the A's---that's all we need. MOO

*respectfully clipped*

Important point! As much as several of these characters in this group give me the hinkies - I don't feel that Tracy or Rob were anything but honest and attempted to practice full disclosure in their interviews.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Blink reports that Tracy is donating to KC's jail account under the name of Tracy Conroy. $25 deposits.
According to Blink, discovery docs from week before last, shows she has also forwarded emails from Crystal ( Roy K ex-wife) to CA who then forwarded them to DomC from her Traceydawn account.
Hmmmm

IF that is true...all I can say is WHAT????????? Why would she be helping someone in any way, shape or form that killed a 2 year-old? I mean come on give me a big fat break. IMO if she is doing this she has a screw or many screws lose.

IF that is true...all I can say is WHAT????????? Why would she be helping someone in any way, shape or form that killed a 2 year-old? I mean come on give me a big fat break. IMO if she is doing this she has a screw or many screws lose.

We don't really know that much about Tracy,or her background.She was not supposed to be the one staying inside with KC.She was recruited since Jose said no men could stay in the house .She was the only woman with LP so she went in.Probably a mistake,since she seems to have bonded with KC.Not very objective now,is she?

Is there a transcript of her interview anywhere? I'm at work so I can't listen to it but I'd like to read it. TIA.

We don't really know that much about Tracy,or her background.She was not supposed to be the one staying inside with KC.She was recruited since Jose said no men could stay in the house .She was the only woman with LP so she went in.Probably a mistake,since she seems to have bonded with KC.Not very objective now,is she?

I just don't get "the bond" I guess. In her interview she pretty much says KC is crazy and laughs at her on numerous occasions. I guess I'm just one of those people that wouldn't go putting money in someones account that I laugh at and rudicule. Yes, we don't know a thing about her background and I'm beginning to wonder( IF this is true) if they pulled her from the nearest loony bin. JMO.

I just don't get "the bond" I guess. In her interview she pretty much says KC is crazy and laughs at her on numerous occasions. I guess I'm just one of those people that wouldn't go putting money in someones account that I laugh at and rudicule. Yes, we don't know a thing about her background and I'm beginning to wonder( IF this is true) if they pulled her from the nearest loony bin. JMO.

I don't get it either.I also don't get why LP says some of the things he does or why the A's and others are still looking for SODDI. It all seems so obvious to me ,but that's JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn