2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

To me "unwittingly" would be accidently giving the "wrong medicine" instead of, say, a baby aspirin, completely by mistake. How do you give a 2-3 yr. old chloroform or xanax "unwittingly"?!

Like NG said....how do you call soaking a rag with chloroform and then putting it over the face of your 2 year old until she falls unconscious meet the definition of "unwittingly"?? Not to mention then throwing her in the trunk of the car and walking away, leaving her alone in there for the night.

She is PURE EVIL. :furious:

Kobe here.
me: (hands over my ears: la la lalal la da ......

Then you missed my laugh of the night.

When NG massages Kobe's ego by bogusly saying something about him posessing the power and the intellect to refute the evidence-- and he "humbly" says "yes" while tipping his glasses up to acknowledge her "flattery".

Priceless! LMAO.

No matter who it is..I cannot honestly see KC honestly telling anyone anything!!! I think the lawyers may have figured it out, but the truth coming from KC..I don't think so

But she could be running scared right now since she knows where she put the body and where TES will be searching. Looking for a deal before they find the body imo.

Just when I think I can not be any more bewildered/amazed by this case...something like this happens. I am not shocked, just bewildered. Also sad and angrier than ever before with all the constant "Caylee is alive" from the defense and the A's, they truely must think we are imbeciles.

Here's the problem I have with LP's theory that Casey accidentally killed Caylee on the night of the 15th. Putting aside the statements claiming that Casey and Caylee spent the night at the Anthony home and left at 12:50 the next afternoon - where does LP think Casey went on the night of the 15th and why would she need to sedate Caylee that night? Pings show her in the area of the Anthony home the whole time. She did not spend that night at Tony's.

ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.

Leaked by the defense? Are they trying to set up an incompetent defense strategy? First the hugging --now this leak. hmmmm.

Just when I think I can not be any more bewildered/amazed by this case...something like this happens. I am not shocked, just bewildered. Also sad and angrier than ever before with all the constant "Caylee is alive" from the defense and the A's, they truelu must think we are imbeciles.

i agree. tonight was a bombshell.

Here's the problem I have with LP's theory that Casey accidentally killed Caylee on the night of the 15th. Putting aside the statements claiming that Casey and Caylee spent the night at the Anthony home and left at 12:50 the next afternoon - where does LP think Casey went on the night of the 15th and why would she need to sedate Caylee that night? Pings show her in the area of the Anthony home the whole time. She did not spend that night at Tony's.

Some folks have speculated that she and Caylee slept in the car.

ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.

Thanks, impatient. Aren't these things usually kept secret, though? Any idea why it was leaked?

Like NG said....how do you call soaking a rag with chloroform and then putting it over the face of your 2 year old until she falls unconscious meet the definition of "unwittingly"?? Not to mention then throwing her in the trunk of the car and walking away, leaving her alone in there for the night.

She is PURE EVIL. :furious:

Seriously, how can that be "unwittingly". Not to mention there is no telling how many times Casey has done that before. I have nothing to back that up, I just don't believe in my heart that this was the one and only time. This time just happened to be fatal IMO. Maybe in their mind, that is what they mean by unwittingly! Sick, Twisted and as you said Pure Evil! My heart breaks for what Caylee went through in her short life. :furious:

Well I guess KC must have "unwittingly" researched on her computer, "how to make chloroform". Certainly she "unwittingly" purchased or stole the ingredients to "unwittingly" make it. Then she "unwittingly" exposed little Caylee to it, to "unwittingly" cause her death. The very word "unwittingly" in this case is A WASTE, HUGE WASTE!!!!!

Well I guess KC must have "unwittingly" researched on her computer, "how to make chloroform". Certainly she "unwittingly" purchased or stole the ingredients to "unwittingly" make it. Then she "unwittingly" exposed little Caylee to it, to "unwittingly" cause her death. The very word "unwittingly" in this case is A WASTE, HUGE WASTE!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back